Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

0 Not allowed!

Godlike. A god among men. Unforgettable cranial dimensions.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ.2018 View Post
    +1
    I think the same that's why I posted him

BTW some anthrotards with university degrees like late Coon stated that such look is caused by cradling.
    I really doubt that in modern times his mother put him in tight wooden cradle when he was newborn. It is simply racial trait.
    It's a reasonable assumption though, it being caused by cradling. It's a wonder Armenoids can function at all in society with what pretty much looks like is half their brain being chopped off.

Would've expected them to be like the modern homo erectus guy from early 1900s Morocco(forgot his name, was actually full SSA looking, not MENA) who couldn't speak and lived off picking dates(the food), had something like the cranial capacity of 800 only.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

True annunaki skull!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 05:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,027
    Given: 5,557

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xtal View Post
    Damn is that hadouken?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Paracas skulls from Peru are also very elongated and there is something strange about their DNA.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

About the DNA of Paracas skulls. WTF???

We are likely looking at a sub-species of humanity as regards to the Paracas… Seems to be a lot of DNA evidence from extreme eastern Europe and extreme western Asia. More specifically I’m talking about the area in between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea where ancient elongated skull people lived I think about 3000 years ago. So I think we are looking at a migration pattern starting in the Caspian Black Sea area and then entering through the Persian Gulf and then moving eastwards eventually winding up on the coast of Peru. So that’s the hypothesis Im developing now. 10 of the Paracas elongated skull’s blood were tested and they should be 100% type “O” because that is Native American, but it’s turning out high percentages of type “A,” a small percentage of type “B,” very high percentage of type “A-B” and less than half is “O.” So the Paracas were an incredibly complex ethnic mix of people… There are a number of different haplogroups that were found in the DNA tests of the Paracas elongated skulls and these haplogroups, which is your genetic ancestry, they don’t fit in with the history of Peru in any shape or form…. It appears that the largest elongated skulls on the planet have been found, “A” in Paracas, Peru and “B” in the Caucasus area in between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea… so my theory is that there was a sub-species of human which we are going to be eventually calling Homo-Sapiens-Sapiens-Paracas, and they were living in the area in between the Caspian and Black Sea. They were invaded by somebody… and so they were forced to flee. By studying the wind and currents of the oceans I’ve been able to come up with the following concept… they moved southwards until they found the Persian Gulf and then they sailed down through the Persian Gulf and once they left that area the boats were probably taken by the prevailing currents and winds which would have taken them eastward into the Pacific ocean.

https://megalithicmarvels.com/2018/0...ngated-skulls/

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

New human sub-species

The Paracas History Museum, in conjunction with the Peruvian Government, recently conducted DNA tests on these Paracas skulls. They scientists have now concluded that these skeletons are from another human sub-species that first emerged from the area of the Caucasus Mountains between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, where other similar skulls have been found, 3,000 years ago.

https://exonews.org/dna-tests-reveal...ads-came-from/

Mystery solved! Sumerian anunnaki came from the Caucasus!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    me
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    R1a > YP1337 > R-BY160486*
    mtDNA
    H3*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,243
    Given: 2,623

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85 View Post
    About the DNA of Paracas skulls. WTF???

We are likely looking at a sub-species of humanity as regards to the Paracas… Seems to be a lot of DNA evidence from extreme eastern Europe and extreme western Asia. More specifically I’m talking about the area in between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea where ancient elongated skull people lived I think about 3000 years ago. So I think we are looking at a migration pattern starting in the Caspian Black Sea area and then entering through the Persian Gulf and then moving eastwards eventually winding up on the coast of Peru. So that’s the hypothesis Im developing now. 10 of the Paracas elongated skull’s blood were tested and they should be 100% type “O” because that is Native American, but it’s turning out high percentages of type “A,” a small percentage of type “B,” very high percentage of type “A-B” and less than half is “O.” So the Paracas were an incredibly complex ethnic mix of people… There are a number of different haplogroups that were found in the DNA tests of the Paracas elongated skulls and these haplogroups, which is your genetic ancestry, they don’t fit in with the history of Peru in any shape or form…. It appears that the largest elongated skulls on the planet have been found, “A” in Paracas, Peru and “B” in the Caucasus area in between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea… so my theory is that there was a sub-species of human which we are going to be eventually calling Homo-Sapiens-Sapiens-Paracas, and they were living in the area in between the Caspian and Black Sea. They were invaded by somebody… and so they were forced to flee. By studying the wind and currents of the oceans I’ve been able to come up with the following concept… they moved southwards until they found the Persian Gulf and then they sailed down through the Persian Gulf and once they left that area the boats were probably taken by the prevailing currents and winds which would have taken them eastward into the Pacific ocean.

https://megalithicmarvels.com/2018/0...ngated-skulls/
    I heard that morons who tested those skulls infected samples with their own DNA Hence the unexpected results...

Skull shape was artificial deformation. Here is "Annunaki" Gepid skull form early medieval Hungary.

Oi you lots
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Country
    Jamaica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,132
    Given: 4,897

0 Not allowed!

Yep thats typical Armenid, clearly different from Dinarids even tho belong to the same Taurid family.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian, Georgian Jewish, minor Armenian
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Armenia (EHG), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer (AHG), Copper Age Zagros, Canaan, Urartu, Ass
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,784
    Given: 10,478

0 Not allowed!

Is that considered brachycephalic though? Looks long-headed and 'alien' to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information