Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Why are the Irish looked down upon so much by other West Europeans?

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,546
    Given: 842

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    It's obvious the people you posted didn't look Irish. Irish don't have any special connection to Southern Europeans which is obvious looking at genetic studies. The bulk of the Irish genome was laid down in the Bronze Age with Bell Beakers. You said that Brits and Irish are closer to Southern Europeans than Germans for instance but that's not correct at all. German are significantly closer to Southern Europeans which is not surprising given their central location in Europe. The Irish are very distant to Greeks. Dutch are a little closer to Southern Euros but that's neither here nor there but I just mention it to make the point that Irish are as much Northern Europeans as any other population in that area. These things are easily shown so it's not like people don't have the information. Why would Irish be closer to Southern Europeans than other populations they cluster with? It's not like there is anything particularly better about what populations you are closer to but I don't know why people state things that are not correct?

If someone has dark hair their genetics are the same as other people of their ethnicity. A dark haired Norwegian would cluster with a blond Norwegian and a dark Greek would cluster with a blond Greek. Having dark hair isn't any indicator that your genetics are different than your fellow countrymen.

You are completely wrong.

Northern Europeans have South European admixture and South Europeans have Northern European admixture. That's is what genetics are telling us.

There is South European admixture in all over central and Northern Europe.

And Northern European admixture in all over South Europe.

Irish are bertween Iberians, French and Norwegians, Swedes.

None of the Northern European Nations is pure Northern genetically.

Don't confuse genetics with phenotype, genetics are not even connected yet to anthropological features. You can be genetically Northern European and Anthropologically being Southern, as well as the opposite.
    Last edited by Hellenas; 07-18-2019 at 07:09 AM.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I didn't even read much of his post at the time and only briefly glanced over the pictures (without wearing my glasses) without bothering to look at them for more than a few seconds. I just assumed he was posting Irish people and asked him if they'd been photoshopped or were wearing a load of fake tan.

He's trying to make it look like we're related to him which I find offensive because I don't want to be anything like that areshole who keeps slandering Germanic people and Nordic people.

Why does he want to be related to us when he hates northern Europeans?
    Go back to you hole and next time fix your language.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM

Post in the shoutbox.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    You're not using cherrypicked pictures to find connections between populations? Every European population have people that have superficial resemblances. You can even find this with Europeans and Non-Europeans. That really means nothing. Would Sean Connery cluster with Greeks?

What's your objective? Are you trying to find some connection between Greeks and Irish/Brits? Irish and Greeks for example are on opposite poles as far as Europe. They have different settlement histories and different genetics. Most other Europeans are closer to Irish over Greeks and vice versa. There's nothing wrong with that either just that the populations aren't connected which shouldn't be surprising since the Irish are at the opposite end of Europe to the Greeks. Otherwise what are you trying to show here?
    If you deny your own eyes and have as only religion genetics(useless when talking about phenotypes and race), then, what can I do? Deny any connection between Europeans, it's your right! Call dark hairs, dark eyes and Southern facial features of Northerners as Northern and go on with this theory.

HELLENIC RACE FORUM

Post in the shoutbox.

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why are you posting these silly cherry-picked pics of a few individual people out of millions and millions of people? Black & white photos don't show peoples true hair tone. Even a redhead can appear to have dark hair in a B&W photo. What are you immaturely trying so hard to desperately portray?? Just get it through your skull that we're not related to you - and futhermore we don't want to be anything like you cos I think you're a horrible person for all the sick things you said to me in pm's about Germanic and Anglo Saxon people, etc. Stop trying to relate yourself to us. We've got our own identity - and you've got your identity.

Dark haired people doesn't mean they have Med ancestry as there's Anglo Saxon and Celts with dark hair too. There's also full blooded Scandinavians with dark hair too. They still look northern European in their features. Same with blonds - being blond doesn't necessarily mean a person has Nordic ancestry.
    I don't have talks with you girl, soon or later you will realize you only talk to yourself!

Anglo-Nordoids are not related anymore to South Europeans, so much mutated and alienated. Dark Brits are those who related to South Europeans, especially Iberians.

HELLENIC RACE FORUM

Post in the shoutbox.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,554
    Given: 29,000

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas View Post
    You are completely wrong.

Northern Europeans have South European admixture and South Europeans have Northern European admixture. That's is what genetics are telling us.

There is South European admixture in all over central and Northern Europe.

And Northern European admixture in all over South Europe.

Irish are bertween Iberians, French and Norwegians, Swedes.

None of the Northern European Nations is pure Northern genetically.

Don't confuse genetics with phenotype, genetics are not even connected yet to anthropological features. You can be genetically Northern European and Anthropologically being Southern, as well as the opposite.
    All Europeans are a mixture of HG, Steppe, EEF, CHG etc some populations have added mixture that is more recent. They are Northern Europeans, Southern Europeans etc and this is plainly shown in genetics. To simplify it Southern Europeans have much higher EEF and less Steppe and Northern Europeans (incl Irish) have higher Steppe, more HG and less farmer. Some non European populations have some of these components as well but you can still look at genetic distance, cluster maps and also admixture to see what populations are closest to each other. So tell me how I am completely wrong? Everything I've said can easily be show. Southern European is just basically Farmer and all European populations have this. Southern Europeans also have more recent Levantine admixture also which most likely makes them more distant as well.

I'm still not sure what your point is though?

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:50 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,553
    Given: 27,895

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    He is ill.
    He keeps stating that Anglo Saxons are Albinos and Orangutans - and now he's trying to portray Anglo Saxon and Celtic descent people as being descended from Greeks. Surely he doesn't think that Greek people are 'Albinos' or 'Orangutans'??

He sent me this in a pm:

Your a stupid Anglo-Saxon, Germanic girl! We haven't forget yet that your English scums occupied Cyprus and the crimes they committed there, that they betrayed us in the Asia Minor campaign, that they bombarded the port of Piraeus along with Americans during the German occupation killing 3.500 Greeks and so on!

THOSE ARE YOUR ANGLOS!

As for your Northern Europeans, they have all signed up for our economical extinction!

This is how your criminal race helps the Greeks!

How am I to blame for the government or military in Cyprus? How am I to blame for his economic woes? I'm not a politician or a banker or in the military. He's taking his hatred out of Germanic people on innocent people.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:50 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,553
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Go back to you hole and next time fix your language.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

He keeps stating that Anglo Saxons are Albinos and Orangutans - and now he's trying to portray Anglo Saxon and Celtic descent people as being descended from Greeks. Surely he doesn't think that Greek people are 'Albinos' or 'Orangutans'??

He sent me this in a pm:

How am I to blame for the government or military in Cyprus? How am I to blame for his economic woes? I'm not a politician or a banker or in the military. He's taking his hatred out of Germanic people on innocent people.
    You reported for posting pms.

No need even posting the pms where you trolling me and the Greeks. As for your other posts about Brits, those angelic people according to you(lol), well, what can I say? You are a clown!
    Last edited by Hellenas; 07-18-2019 at 07:43 AM.

HELLENIC RACE FORUM

Post in the shoutbox.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,554
    Given: 29,000

1 Not allowed!

If you deny your own eyes and have as only religion genetics(useless when talking about phenotypes and race), then, what can I do? Deny any connection between Europeans, it's your right! Call dark hairs, dark eyes and Southern facial features of Northerners as Northern and go on with this theory.
    These are your words not mine. I've never denied any connection between Europeans. You should use quotes because your not answering anything I've asked you to. The point is that certain populations are closer to each other and more closely connected. The Irish aren't close to any Southern European population. They are closest to other Northern Europeans and then Eastern Europeans before Southern European populations. That is just fact. I'm still not sure what your point is because you haven't been clear. What exactly are you trying to say? I've stated my points clearly.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information