Thread: So you want to move to Hungary?

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

4 Not allowed!

Default So you want to move to Hungary?

An informal review of the process to become an American expat. Disclaimer - This is NOT legal advice. Please consult an immigration attorney for your situation.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

10 Not allowed!

All because Hungary is "white" and protects its border does not mean that Hungary is an open door for Europeans. Americans, or any other European, who come to Hungary and merely uses it as a space for their own cultural means are no better than those who come from Africa or Arabia to displace Hungarians. A German, French or Swedish ghetto of the people who wrought their own ends in their own nations, only to flee to Hungary and perform the same virtue-signaling garbage is moronic. Hungary is not like the Anglosphere; it is not an "economic zone" where everything has become a series of enclaves and cultural bunkers where people live to just make money. The Hungarian economy already lags behind the west, which is why this person in the video is able to boast about taking advantage of possibly buying citizenship (one of the truly worst ideas any nation could enact). Thankfully this is coming to an end... but then he suggests becoming an illegal immigrant and using loopholes? How ironic! I also find it rich that he says not knowing any of the language is no problem, and that Budapest is becoming just another copy-paste global city while rattling off the others he would flee from!

All that money to move to Hungary, and he does not talk about donating or investing it into preserving the Hungarian identity? Unlike the EU and Soros, who invest heavily in seeing that the Hungarian personhood-identity is washed away into the melting pot of the EU.

Does he talk about the importance of integration to Hungary? No. Does he talk about the long history of our steppe past? No. Does he talk about the importance of learning the language, even if slowly, to show how earnest you are about being seen as belonging? No. He is the very cliché he proclaims to fight. Better not tell him about kurultaj or have him read a history book! What is he even doing there???

The only legitimate means of accessing Hungary to stay long term, which he spent the LEAST time on, is via ancestry and being born automatically as a Hungarian. Hungarians born in Hungary, the Anglosphere, or anywhere else in the world to Hungarian parents would be best to always have a right to citizenship for their ancestral people. People like oszkar or Mr. G, who are real Hungarians and not leeches from decaying empires, but rather people who appreciate the culture and legacy. The only acceptable remaining option would be to earn citizenship and adopt a Hungarian identity over a long, long period of time. At least some video comments get the idea, too:

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

Could never live in a country without the rights to free speech or firearms.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Last Online
    Today @ 12:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,279
    Given: 9,861

4 Not allowed!

The hungarian population is declining, the result is many economic problem, so this country need more people but i don't think that american migration would be good. They will never learn the hungarian language because the fluent english is enough in Budapest.
    Assimilation of slavs, romanians, germans were successful in the urban areas especially in Budapest, so these peoples from neighbouring countries would be better.
    Personally i prefer western european migrants like germans, french, north europeans, dutch or the persecuted boers from South Africa of course on completely free way. And if they learn the language at least on medium level I would give them the free citizenship.
    This is not a new thing, it's always happened in the hungarian history that's why genetically modern hungarians are assimilated slavs and germans with hungarian language.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,279
    Given: 9,861

2 Not allowed!

But first of all this authoritarian half-feudal hungarian society should be terminated which based on István Tisza, Miklós Horthy (and now Viktor Orbán) etc so i mean there are only oligarchs & nobles vs peasants & poors. We should make a normal western society with strong educated middle class which is missing in Hungary.
    The nationalism is an another thing, there were two type of hungarian nationalism:
    1. medieval feudal Werbőczy's nationalism which based on only the nobles. Other class was not a part of the hungarian nation (doesn't matter if you were hungarian but peasant) in the past. Stears belive in it very much.
    2. Nationalism of Lajos Kossuth, Sándor Petőfi, Mihály Táncsics (later Ferenc Szálasi) from 19. and 20. century which based on the peoples not the nobles.

This both hungarian nationalism were confronted in the 19. century and the 2. one was totally defeated by feudal nationalists like István Tisza, Miklós Horthy, and unfortunatelly this obsolete nationalism live in Hungary until the present day, so you can only be hungarian if you are noble or you have enough pure moral same as your glorified ancestors and only in this case. They don't consider other hungarians (for example centralists, leftists, independent thinkers etc) as ethnic hungarians. So this is sucks unlike in Romania or Slovakia who have modern nationalism and Hungary should follow this way, Kossuth's and Petőfi's way. That's why i prefer western migrants because Hungary needs more western influence and not this half-feudal system.
    Last edited by Blondie; 06-19-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Rgvgjhvv

0 Not allowed!

I do not.

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kavkaz, Pontic
    Ethnicity
    Circassian
    Ancestry
    Pontic
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    Steppe Pontid+Uralid
    Politics
    earth terraforming after the Great Istanbul Earthquake
    Religion
    Khabzeist Alevism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 884
    Given: 1,097

0 Not allowed!

All of the European countries need migration but its a tuff issue.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European descent
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,531
    Given: 24,991

2 Not allowed!

In my fantasy world, I would like to move there. Of course I would do it the right way and I would work hard at learning the language, embracing the culture. But it's not in the cards for me, my family is thoroughly entrenched here.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

2 Not allowed!

I hate expats and other western hypocrites living in Budapest, because it is cheap and non PC.

Fuck off. Such people usually have no interest in Hungary or its culture in slightest.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Btw we live in working class poorer part of Pest because we dont want to live with foreigners, especially me.

Imagine that! That is why I speak Hungarian excellent already.

Expat culture is toxic.

Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information