View Poll Results: Closer to:

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Northern Europeans

63 66.32%
  • Mediterranean non-Europeans

32 33.68%
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Mediterraean Europeans culturally closer to Mediterranean non-Europeans or to Northern Europeans

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 09:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Chinese
    Country
    China
    Politics
    Anti-nazi
    Hero
    Many
    Religion
    Free thinker
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,273
    Given: 3,574

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Abti View Post
    You have been fed Zionist lies.
    How do you said so?
    I've had lots of troubles,so I write jolly tales.
    ----------------------------------------------------- Louisa May Alcott

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 737
    Given: 593

0 Not allowed!

@ rothaer: Good morning, Kö...man

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,539
    Given: 1,370

0 Not allowed!

in religion, politics, world out look etc and values they are obviously closer to eurpeans. I would say though historically this wasnt the case when the rest of the med was roman and christian essentially, even to this day though I think a greek would feel in some ways very similar to especially levantine middle easterners than they would to northern europeans.
    “Cool Story bro”
    63.1% Belorussian + 36.9% French @ 3.85

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2024 @ 04:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EHG + E̶E̶F̶
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,038

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by majevica View Post
    Yet your Alphabet (Aleph-Bet) comes from the south. And the name Europe itself could come from the (Semitic) Phoenician word EROB, meaning where the sun set (west of Phoenicia). Also don‘t forget that there is no civilization without agriculture introduced by the EEF.
    EEF is a West Asian component, as is CHG. But they are not white. If you ask where the most pure-blooded white people live - Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia. Finns and Finnish Swedes, northern Russians have too many Eskimos in their DNA to be a standard of whiteness. But people south of the Czech Republic are not Europeans at all. These are Western Asians. Including South Germans, Austrians, Hungarians, Slovenes, Albanians, Spaniards, Portuguese - this is not Europe. As a northern person who rarely sees the peoples living in Europe, I cannot distinguish a Spaniard from an Algerian, and a Portuguese from a Somali.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Sørlendingen
    Country
    Norway
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106 (Morley)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 228
    Given: 258

0 Not allowed!

Definitely to other Europeans.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vjatych View Post
    This was before the discovery of population genetics. Now everyone knows that the Scandinavians are damn southern compared to the Balts and Eastern Slavs.
    I fell out from this genetics stuff. You'll have to remind me I am said something wrong. You know, when you start earning big bucks and slaying bitches and are kinda generally busy you kinda stop caring about useless shit.

Is EHG basically a mix of WHG and ANE and aren't Scandinavians the closest to WHGs?

Imagine that there is some population descended largely from the most northern population the world has ever seen, so northern that even a mix of that population and SSA turns out to still be the most northern. That's you, just instead of SSA you have ANE or whatever pulls you towards the east or even southeast still ending up in the northeast. In the end you have to choose what is whiter, Ancient Near Easterners or ANE. EEF is a mix of WHG and Ancient Near Easterners. But, hey, you can choose whatever makes you feel better I just know you are bugging me with shit I don't care. Do you and Vessna expect we all bow to you two?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2024 @ 04:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EHG + E̶E̶F̶
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,038

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    I fell out from this genetics stuff. You'll have to remind me I am said something wrong. You know, when you start earning big bucks and slaying bitches and are kinda generally busy you kinda stop caring about useless shit.

Is EHG basically a mix of WHG and ANE and aren't Scandinavians the closest to WHGs?

Imagine that there is some population descended largely from the most northern population the world has ever seen, so northern that even a mix of that population and SSA turns out to still be the most northern. That's you, just instead of SSA you have ANE or whatever pulls you towards the east or even southeast still ending up in the northeast. In the end you have to choose what is whiter, Ancient Near Easterners or ANE. EEF is a mix of WHG and Ancient Near Easterners. But, hey, you can choose whatever makes you feel better I just know you are bugging me with shit I don't care. Do you and Vessna expect we all bow to you two?
    The Balts, Finns and Eastern Slavs have the largest percentage of whg. The same applies to ANE. For example, I have a whg+ane of about 50%. The rest is wef + chg + a couple percent of Siberia. The Balts and Finns have more whg than the Slavs. The Scandinavians have a less Northern European genetic origin than the Eastern Slavs. They are the fourth after the Balts, Finns and Eastern Slavs in the presence of a pit component. And not so long ago they acquired blonde hair. As far as I know, the Vikings were for the most part much darker than the modern Scandinavians. Vessna is my situational ally in this matter, I disagree with her in many ways. But in this matter I agree with everyone who considers Scandinavians to be ordinary Central Europeans. Only we are Northern Europeans. No one will argue with this.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Im not a Med, so the question is not for me, but i can tell my neutral observations, some will distance themselfes from med non-euros and some will put the med non-euros on boat into the white category, and feel kinship with them (Odelia, Sikeliot etc.)
    I would say the former tendency is rather more common than the latter tendency though, and not just in anthrofora either. Also, it depends on which countries on either side of the divide we are talking about: I imagine Bosnians and Albanians might feel more affinity at least with Turks and possibly some other MENAs, due to the Islamic faith.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vjatych View Post
    The Balts, Finns and Eastern Slavs have the largest percentage of whg. The same applies to ANE. For example, I have a whg+ane of about 50%.
    What is just WHG score?

Only we are Northern Europeans. No one will argue with this.
    And? What do you gain with everyone acknowledging this? Is your GDP suddenly going to rise as soon as we all acknowledge this? Will it make you sleep better?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Swamps
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    mtDNA
    H1c
    Hero
    sprinkle sprinkle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,087
    Given: 1,177

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Bahahaha
    I can’t. What are you, 15 or something? That’s some serious teenager flex.

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread Information