Thread: Parsnip. [1. "DANGEROUS FAG PLANT" | 2. NYCDOT Most Wanted | 3. Top 10 2020 SUPERFOODs]

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Default Parsnip. [1. "DANGEROUS FAG PLANT" | 2. NYCDOT Most Wanted | 3. Top 10 2020 SUPERFOODs]

#1 & #2
    Not kidding lol: https://www.dot.ny.gov/dangerous-plants/wild-parsnip

Oh, g*sh, Louise, didn't jew hear? Parsnip is a SUPERFOOD packed with ANTIOXICAN'S, MINERALS, and VITAMINS. Parsnip is easy to prepare and it will cure all your ailments, even AIDS.[citation needed] It tastes sweet, creamy, and tender when you boil it.

A parsnip a day makes you gay (happy).

What you need:
    - Sweet Hungarian or cayenne paprika (to increase Vitamin A content)
    - Cumin
    - Dried parsley flakes
    - Extra incel olive oil (to increase Vitamin E content) (add 5 mins before it's motherfucking done)
    I cut them into thin slices and let them stew for 20 mins like the master UK cock show chef Gordon Ramsey. When parsleysies were done (tender) I consulted the brightest Buzzfeed oracles who told me to turn it into a "smoothie" and drink it straight up because root vegetable soups scream "poverty" and "18th-century Eastern European ghettos." I added lime because life is sour, to activate those philosophical almonds of yours.

This the OC do not steal family recipe I made up today that you better not copy or I will find you and I will kill you. t. The "Taken" (2008) Guy.

Nutritional value
    A typical 100-g parsnip contains 75 kcal (230 kJ) of energy. Most parsnip cultivars consist of about 80% water, 5% sugar, 1% protein, 0.3% fat, and 5% dietary fiber. The parsnip is rich in vitamins and minerals, and is particularly rich in potassium with 375 mg per 100 g.[19] Several of the B-group vitamins are present, but levels of vitamin C are reduced in cooking. Since most of the vitamins and minerals are found close to the skin, many will be lost unless the root is finely peeled or cooked whole. During frosty weather, part of the starch is converted to sugar and the root tastes sweeter.[20]

The consumption of parsnips has potential health benefits. They contain antioxidants such as falcarinol, falcarindiol, panaxydiol, and methyl-falcarindiol, which may potentially have anticancer, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.[21] The dietary fiber in parsnips is partly of the soluble and partly the insoluble type and comprises cellulose, hemicellulose, and lignin. The high fiber content of parsnips may help prevent constipation and reduce blood cholesterol levels.[22]

Pantothenic acid (B5) 12%
    Folate (B9) 17%
    Vitamin C 20%
    Vitamin E 10%
    Vitamin K 21%
    Manganese 27%
    Phosphorus 10%
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsnip

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lightbulb [Upbeat folk-y tune intensifies]

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Arrow

Remember that eating healthy is a nefarious FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE SUPREMACIST plot so here are some BMI 30-friendly recipes more up the average user here's alley (by BBC cooks):
    1. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/...asted-parsnips
    2. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/...stard-parsnips

This one (roasted parsnips) sounds aight. Will try sometime:
    https://nutritionistmeetschef.com/ho...sted-parsnips/
    * parsnips
    * olive oil
    * honey
    * Salt & pepper

Instructions

* Preheat the oven to 225°C / gas mark 7
    * Peel the parsnips and cut the parsnips into halves or quarters. You want your parsnips to be even in size so they roast evenly.
    * Place the cut parsnips in a bowl, add olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Mix with your hands until the parsnips are all evenly covered on honey and oil.
    * Place the parsnips on a ovenproof dish in one layer (avoid layering as this will prevent the parsnips from roasting evenly and caramelizing) and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until tender and slightly golden.

Thread Information