This video only covers the broadest strokes. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment or reach out directly, I'll be happy to answer all. Bitcoin - 334FiHjQmcQtL4wv45Nr4YsLcdFAv8kCUA BCH - qq5zygs334adj6yz0wrndgwq9360mdm2vu00s7x03c ETH - 0x5bB1BA93ea6dE6f400Efc4D773B78b438955Da99 Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/AshaLogos The monopolization of our information streams has put us in a dangerous position, and the only lasting tenable solution is to quickly collaborate and make use of our respective strengths to turn the tide. I know this runs a bit counter to the independent spirit on the right, but I believe our times demand it. If we're serious about defending our values and culture we need our own safe harbor, a redoubt that champions the lofty ideals of freedom of expression unwaveringly and without compromise, and aggressively defends this sacred right against all challengers. Not only would such a home on the web allow us to wage the culture war and cultivate a trustworthy meritocracy to help answer the pressing questions with regards to the future, it'd also enable us to find new and novel ways to create and nurture new sites or apps or businesses, and begin keeping our money in-house and directly support one another. I'm envisioning a 'big tent' to assure the platform suits both the most active among us just as well as those just seeking a comfortable and friendly and inviting community.. and while it'll almost certainly lean 'right', being a refuge for all those who don't feel at home on other platforms, the sub-community feature allows for any political/cultural ideology to find a home, and should help keep tensions at a minimum, especially with the aid of effective algorithms. The algorithms are the piece of this puzzle I'd wished I could explain further, as they're the aspect I'm most proud of, and should be the secret ingredient allowing this environment to be so much healthier and more entertaining and enjoyable than other platforms. Unfortunately it'd require hours to fully elaborate, and I'm not sure how many would be interested in the dry subject matter. Long story short, they'll be doing the heavy lifting behind the scenes: quietly acting in the background to assure your time on the platform is a net-positive. I'm eager to show how powerful algorithms can be used for the highest *good*. None of the specifics are necessarily set in stone, especially the names and titles such as the 'hall' and 'circle', and I'm eager for feedback or constructive criticism or suggestions. There shouldn't be any ego at play here, the goal is simply to create the best platform possible by every means at our disposal. I don't seek to profit from it, other than as a member, just like any other member.. I only seek the means and collaboration needed to create it. Few things would make me happier than to help construct a means to empower creators and influencers on our side of the fence. There was a time in which such creators could make a living doing so on other platforms... not only are they now banned, blocked and censored in droves, but those that remain have the vast majority of their earnings pocketed by some of the most corrupt corporations in human history. This causes thinkers and creators to produce less material, which in turn has ramifications for this information war currently raging. Our toleration of this dynamic is absurd: we need to create our *own* megaphones and soapboxes. One of the many ideas I didn't get to touch on is the potential for live streams and 'superchat' compensation functionality down the line, as well as the possibility of allowing for a thriving international community, awarding Arete to those willing to translate the best content from any one language to another. Also, we'd need to discuss the best means of choosing the initial handful of members, which will act as the all-important 'root' of the tree that will take shape over time, since like-minds are prone to invite like-minds its important this process is done fairly. A final note, I'm a big fan of what individuals like Andrew Torba have done, and want to seek to avoid stepping on any toes and be mutually complimentary where possible. Gab is one of the very few examples of an alternative platform done right, and I'm a fan of Andrew as a person... and what I most enjoy about the Gab community is something I very much want for this platform: my favorite posts are not so much those that are reactionary and cutting insights into the corruption and dishonesty of our foes, but rather the positive submissions that uplift, inspire, and create a sense of real community. This is what I'd like this platform to be, at its core. A breath of fresh air, a pure stream, a respite from the degeneration and chaos in our world today, a firm foundation on which to build.