Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Southern Europeans look more like North Africans/Middle Easterners or Northern Europeans?

Last Online
    04-07-2024 @ 05:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Emilia-Romagna,Toscana
    Country
    Andorra
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    Italian
    mtDNA
    Italian
    Taxonomy
    Atlantidean
    Politics
    Fuckkk
    Hero
    Not you who's reading
    Religion
    /
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,530
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    These type exist i guess part of Algerian diversity
    I think this Moroccan girl is good representative of what average Algerian look like.

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk
    Could be, but the other girls you posted are light eyed.... And well light eyes are not very common in North Africa.

Inviato dal mio RNE-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last Online
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,128
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avgvstvs View Post
    Could be, but the other girls you posted are light eyed.... And well light eyes are not very common in North Africa.

It's better to ignore eye color but focus on facial features i recently posted a Ginger Algerian lol at least they are brunette.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Emilia-Romagna,Toscana
    Country
    Andorra
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    Italian
    mtDNA
    Italian
    Taxonomy
    Atlantidean
    Politics
    Fuckkk
    Hero
    Not you who's reading
    Religion
    /
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    It's better to ignore eye color but focus on facial features i recently posted a Ginger Algerian lol at least they are brunette.

In terms of features, I can kinda always spot Algerians/Tunisians among southern europeans... Trust me, I live in a country where there are many North African immigrants(mainly Moroccans,but also Algerians and Tunisians)..... In most cases (very most) they clearly look non european in features, whether they're dark or lighter

I have a question: I generally associate Berber like traits with Algeria/Tunisia and more Arab like or SSA influenced types with Morocco.... Is it correct? (in broad terms)

Last Online
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,128
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

In terms of features, I can kinda always spot Algerians/Tunisians among southern europeans... Trust me, I live in a country where there are many North African immigrants(mainly Moroccans,but also Algerians and Tunisians)..... In most cases (very most) they clearly look non european in features, whether they're dark or lighter

I have a question: I generally associate Berber like traits with Algeria/Tunisia and more Arab like or SSA influenced types with Morocco.... Is it correct? (in broad terms)

First of all mostly people from South area migrate who have more negroid mixture from Morocco thing is north Morocco north Algerian North Tunisian look more or less they are of course lighter than south also many Euro looking people come from high lands or mountain region these people rarely Migrate.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-30-2020 @ 02:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moorish
    Country
    Morocco
    Taxonomy
    Transmed+Berberid
    Politics
    Center-left
    Hero
    Me
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 5,351

1 Not allowed!

that's wrong because moroccans tend to be more berber genetically than algerians or tunisians and the ssa influence is only present in the south north moroccans like myself are not different from other coastal maghrebis

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Emilia-Romagna,Toscana
    Country
    Andorra
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    Italian
    mtDNA
    Italian
    Taxonomy
    Atlantidean
    Politics
    Fuckkk
    Hero
    Not you who's reading
    Religion
    /
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nassbean View Post
    that's wrong because moroccans tend to be more berber genetically than algerians or tunisians and the ssa influence is only present in the south north moroccans like myself are not different from other coastal maghrebis
    Okok, I was just asking

Banned
    Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolsonaro View Post
    Brazil is not a homogeneous country, you can find everything from a 100% European to a 0% European. These are exceptions but they exists. There are many pure Germans and pure Italians in the city i live, some immigrations happened later and inbreed only between themselves. Gisele Bundchen for example, she is from the same State as me and she is pure German( her family is 5 generations in Brazil. But even if what you said were true, it is still just ad hominem. You use ad hominem because of cowardism, you would never fight Token in a serious debate, he'd smash your sock account without mercy. Aryans are the Norwegians, Irish, etc. Live with it.
    Who cares what kind of country Brazil is. I gave you some facts. Who cares about people who are pure, at the end of the day all those people will mix together and become mongrel Niggers.

The only option for them to survive is to move back to Europe or declare an autonomy in Brazil that is 100% pure European, but that will never happen. And I don't believe in 'pure' Brazilians'. I have yet to meet a third generation Brazilian that is not mixed. All Brazilians I met are mixed with Niggers.

And about troll Token, he doesn't want to discuss with me about the Aryans. I asked him many serious questions but he can't give me any answer too it. He ignores my questions and he doesn’t want to discuss with me at all. I am ready to wipe his Nigger ass, here and right now.

Brazilians are just Niggers, just live with it!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,886
    Given: 26,288

0 Not allowed!

Hahaha this kurdish guy is funny as hell.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Berenice View Post
    This camel nosed hairy Arab said a lot of bullshit. His ''steppe people'' are less Aryan even than Brazilian pardos, let alone a pure German-Brazilian. Let's do the math:

Average Kurd/Iranian is 10% Steppe at most. Average pardos in Brazil are 70-74% European, 20% African and 10% Indigenous. The 'European' part is mostly Iberian and Amerindians have some ANE that is related to steppe. Iberians are 30% steppe on average, Brazilian Amerindians are 40% ANE.

It would make average pardos at least 20% Aryan/Steppe, much more than Iranians/Kurds. Despite being mostly Caucasoid (they carry around 10% South Asian admixture) these brownoids look at most like euro-shifted pardos or Castizos, never like whites.
    I'm sure my nose is much smaller than the nose of your Nigger mother and your Nigger sister.

And Arabs are at least Caucasoid, while Brazilians are only for 40% Caucasoid.

Lol, with what kind Nigger brains do you come to a conclusion that Red race Native Indians are so called 'Aryans', is this a joke? Which language do they speak? I never knew that 'Red' race native Indians spoke Aryan/Iranic.

I'm close to 100% Aryan. That means I have 50% Armenian Farmer and 50% Iranian Farmer related auDNA. All of them were Caucasoid in race

Most Brazilians are mixed with Niggers and the Red race native Indians. I'm not saying that they are subhumans, we are all humans. But you Niggers should know your place.

My race, my culture, my history, my language, my religion, my native homeland are all Aryan. I'm an ALLROUND Aryan, from all perspectives

You guys are full of Nigger genes, you are allround Nigger from all perspectives. You Niggers should know your place.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

By the way Semitic Arabs are much higher in race and evolution ladder than Nigger Brazilians. Semitic Arabs or Jews have at least Caucasoid ancestors and share their Caucasoid archaic ancestors with all together Caucasoid races on this planets.

Racially speaking there is no difference between Semitic people, Indo-European Europeans and Indo-European Iranians. All of them are related with each other through very ancient archaic Caucasoid species.

Niggers and Red race native Indians belong to a very different race and have different archaic ancestors, like Red race Indians have a lot Mongoloid Denisovan ancestry. Niggers with Africa ancestry are mixed with archaic humans who never left Africa. Etc, etc.

Brazilians should not be ashamed of their Nigger ancestry. At the end of the day we are all human. They are who they are and they should accept their evolution and be proud of it. But I had to say truth. Because Nigger Brazilians have a big mouth here and should know their place.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information