Thread: Blitzkrieg into America - is it possible to start WW3, with only distraction attack?

Leipreachán
    Last Online
    08-20-2019 @ 08:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Gael
    Country
    Ireland
    Hero
    Level 80 paladin
    Religion
    álfatrú
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 26/6
    Given: 27/4

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Blitzkrieg into America - is it possible to start WW3, with only distraction attack?

I am wondering, how hard would it be to destroy America from within, with a large and sudden series of unexpected and silent attacks.

I know, American military is well-organized, disciplined, trained. But...

1. Some civilians are already armed, and others can easily arm themselves.
    2. The atmospheres in America are not that calm. There are many acts of violent crime.
    3. There is a lot of malcontency in America. A lot of people are unhappy about the government, public services, safety, etc. Also, a lot of Americans are not happy of being Americans. Many would gladly move to Europe, if they could.
    4. There is no patriotic unity in America - people identify themselves as African Americans, Native Americans, Irish Americans, American Jews, Muslims, etc. People live in their close circles, and generally do not like other such circles.
    5. Americans are often forced to be fake. This includes the social norms that you should smile and be kind, even if you don't like someone. Also, because of some laws, including the anti-racism ones. And, being fake does not help one's spirit.
    6. America generally promotes egoism. Having more money means being better, etc.
    7. There are many factions and groups just waiting for the right moment to strike. A war would weaken the inner safety of America, giving room for all mafias, terrorists, and such groups, to strike at the same time.
    8. America is used to victories during war.

So, what I am thinking. America is, basically, an empire - a single-government state with a lot of different cultural groups with different interests. And, we know, what happens to empires in a matter of time.

Now, if the integrity of America gets violated, it would cause a chain reaction, that would make America an easy target. Here is how I imagine it:
    1. The military suddenly suffers severe losses. Targeted attacks against some generals and other important organization units, causes panic and chaos.
    2. A lot of random distracting attacks happens at one time. This includes terrorist attacks against civilians. This causes even more disorganization in the military and public safety.
    3. Terrorist groups, and other criminals, notice the opportunity, and start pursuing their own interests. Crime rate suddenly jumps to the extreme.
    4. Extreme crime rate makes the general public mad. Which causes even more incidents, without the involvement of any "professional criminals". Considering that civilians are armed, there are a lot of shootings on ethnic, religious, philosophical, political, or other such backgrounds.
    5. Seeing the lack of integrity and unity in the nation, some military units either desert, or join opposite factions. A civil war starts.
    6. Other countries take advantage of the weakness, and conquer some parts of America. This leads to disputes between the conquering nations. World War 3 starts.

Now, don't remind me about the costs of such operation, or about the reason for it, but... theoretically, would it be possible to initiate World War 3, by just launching a series of well-coordinated distraction attacks, on America, without any main force involvement?

EDIT: Better words. I know it may be technically impossible to do that, but if someone managed, and launched a series of such attacks on America, could it start a chain reaction leading to World War 3?

Sir Paleo Triggerer of Wogs PaleoEuropean's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ethnicity
    Dane
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    I-M438
    mtDNA
    H2a1
    Taxonomy
    BorreBeast
    Politics
    Moderate Centralist
    Hero
    Andrew Jackson
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,967/90
    Given: 6,469/47

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pablo-ali View Post
    I am wondering, how hard would it be to destroy America from within, with a large and sudden series of unexpected and silent attacks.

I know, American military is well-organized, disciplined, trained. But...

1. Some civilians are already armed, and others can easily arm themselves.
    2. The atmospheres in America are not that calm. There are many acts of violent crime.
    3. There is a lot of malcontency in America. A lot of people are unhappy about the government, public services, safety, etc. Also, a lot of Americans are not happy of being Americans. Many would gladly move to Europe, if they could.
    4. There is no patriotic unity in America - people identify themselves as African Americans, Native Americans, Irish Americans, American Jews, Muslims, etc. People live in their close circles, and generally do not like other such circles.
    5. Americans are often forced to be fake. This includes the social norms that you should smile and be kind, even if you don't like someone. Also, because of some laws, including the anti-racism ones. And, being fake does not help one's spirit.
    6. America generally promotes egoism. Having more money means being better, etc.
    7. There are many factions and groups just waiting for the right moment to strike. A war would weaken the inner safety of America, giving room for all mafias, terrorists, and such groups, to strike at the same time.
    8. America is used to victories during war.

So, what I am thinking. America is, basically, an empire - a single-government state with a lot of different cultural groups with different interests. And, we know, what happens to empires in a matter of time.

Now, if the integrity of America gets violated, it would cause a chain reaction, that would make America an easy target. Here is how I imagine it:
    1. The military suddenly suffers severe losses. Targeted attacks against some generals and other important organization units, causes panic and chaos.
    2. A lot of random distracting attacks happens at one time. This includes terrorist attacks against civilians. This causes even more disorganization in the military and public safety.
    3. Terrorist groups, and other criminals, notice the opportunity, and start pursuing their own interests. Crime rate suddenly jumps to the extreme.
    4. Extreme crime rate makes the general public mad. Which causes even more incidents, without the involvement of any "professional criminals". Considering that civilians are armed, there are a lot of shootings on ethnic, religious, philosophical, political, or other such backgrounds.
    5. Seeing the lack of integrity and unity in the nation, some military units either desert, or join opposite factions. A civil war starts.
    6. Other countries take advantage of the weakness, and conquer some parts of America. This leads to disputes between the conquering nations. World War 3 starts.

Now, don't remind me about the costs of such operation, or about the reason for it, but... theoretically, would it be possible to initiate World War 3, by just launching a series of well-coordinated distraction attacks, on America, without any main force involvement?
    Whites and most blacks just consider themselves Americans and more and more blacks are becoming conservatives because they are sick of leftist promises and no change. Most white people in and out of the city are armed, most people own multiple firearms.
    Americans aren't that nice, Liberal pussies only exist in big cities us country folk are patriotic, God fearing and know the land way better than anyone willing to betray America, if anyone was looking for trouble in my neck of the woods it would be a detrimental mistake.

Thread Information