Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

1 Not allowed!

Default Proto Slavs? Globular amphora culture

Well they weren’t indo-European but according to Gimbutas they were. From one of the papers they were about 60/40 EEF/WHG and all tested I2a.

Last edited by Dick; 06-29-2019 at 09:46 PM.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

1 Not allowed!

I2a is true proto slavic marker; we assimilated R1a.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

1 Not allowed!

This page talks about the study you refer to. https://indo-european.eu/tag/globular-amphora

The results indicate that the Globular Amphora/Złota group individuals harbor ca. 30% western hunter-gatherer and 70% Neolithic farmer ancestry, but lack steppe ancestry.

The lack of a direct genetic connection of Corded Ware peoples with the Złota group despite their common “steppe-like traits” – shared with Yamna – reveals, once more, how the few “Yamna-like” traits of Corded Ware do not support a direct connection with Indo-Europeans, and are the result of the expansion of the so-called steppe package all over Europe, and particularly among cultures closely related to the Khvalynsk expansion, and later under the influence of expanding Yamna peoples.

The results from Książnice may support that early Corded Ware peoples were in close contact with GAC peoples in Lesser Poland during the complex period of GAC-Trypillia-CWC interactions, and especially close to the Złota group at the beginning of the 3rd millennium BC. Nevertheless, patrilineal clans of Złota apparently correspond to Globular Amphorae populations, with the only male sample available yet being within haplogroup I2a-L801, prevalent in GAC.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    This page talks about the study you refer to. https://indo-european.eu/tag/globular-amphora

The results indicate that the Globular Amphora/Złota group individuals harbor ca. 30% western hunter-gatherer and 70% Neolithic farmer ancestry, but lack steppe ancestry.

The lack of a direct genetic connection of Corded Ware peoples with the Złota group despite their common “steppe-like traits” – shared with Yamna – reveals, once more, how the few “Yamna-like” traits of Corded Ware do not support a direct connection with Indo-Europeans, and are the result of the expansion of the so-called steppe package all over Europe, and particularly among cultures closely related to the Khvalynsk expansion, and later under the influence of expanding Yamna peoples.

The results from Książnice may support that early Corded Ware peoples were in close contact with GAC peoples in Lesser Poland during the complex period of GAC-Trypillia-CWC interactions, and especially close to the Złota group at the beginning of the 3rd millennium BC. Nevertheless, patrilineal clans of Złota apparently correspond to Globular Amphorae populations, with the only male sample available yet being within haplogroup I2a-L801, prevalent in GAC.
    Which component did davidski hide all that assimilated EEF in north slavs?

Last Online
    08-09-2019 @ 06:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 106

0 Not allowed!

There isn't really a strong genetic continuity between them and the modern-day Slavs of that zone considering how the once dominant EEF/Neolithic ancestry is almost absent today.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

1 Not allowed!

I2a-L801 is also known as I2a2a3a. I2a1b's common relative with I2a2 is L460, which formed 22,700 years ago, and their common ancestor lived in 19000BC. How this has anything to do with Proto-Slavs makes little sense. Indo-Europeans themselves only go back only to the Bronze Age. Proto Slavs developed in the early to mid iron-age. Slavic is also Indo-European and wouldn't have been spoken by GAC.

I2a-L801 is near non-existent in Slavs. Even Greeks and Albanians get it(as well as L701). What's more, this clade found in GAC is near entirely western European today. Either Balkan folk with it got it from Germanic tribes, or from left overs of southern GAC.

Was I2a1b also found in GAC? if the only I2 was I2a2a, it can't possibly have anything to do with Proto-Slavs. Whatever ancestry may have been part of GAC that transferred to Slavs would be via proxy(women) then.
    Last edited by MagnusDark; 07-05-2019 at 01:59 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,296
    Given: 9,871

1 Not allowed!

I2a is true proto slavic marker; we assimilated R1a.
    You said 1 months ago, I2a cannot be proto-slavic.

Thread Information