Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 22 % of white anglosaxon americans learned that they had S.S.African DNA..

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,481
    Given: 5,734

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by savvas View Post
    So how is the map I posted dishonest? That's the definition used by the map.

The definition you thought was used, instead, is:

See, the red part is simply untrue. So it's not Somali kids that are bringing down that score of 491 for Sweden. Instead, it's the countless Swedish kids with a native Swedish father and a Somalian mother. Because as everybody knows, this demographic is statistically relevant. You're right, my fault. Lol.
    You don't even need that, for example a guy with 2 will be considered "native" if his parents are born there, they can be anything, most are from the second or even third generations by now, so the parents are born there also. It reflects on PISA, as some countries have dropped down significantly, they didn't become dumb all of a sudden while there shouldn't be any significant difference over the years, like a 30 points drop in "maths" in 2 decades is obviously due to other factors. If everybody didn't know it was due to immigration, the state would panicking and checking for mass disease or something in the water supply.
    I remember doing the PISA, you don't even need any education to perform at most of the test, big parts are like an IQ test, at the end of it there were a lot of cranted wheels stuff.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2019 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    It's me I adore
    Country
    Bahamas
    Hero
    Myself
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 505
    Given: 284

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    The source please..

Cousins, teenagers and asatru followers are not considered as sources..

WITH GENETICS THE TRUTH IS COMING ... MANY WHITE AMERICANS (ESPECIALLY IN THE SOUTH) HAVE S.S.A. ANCESTRY...( Sex with black slave was very very popular )

That dna results is fake. He was tested again and posted his results. 100% Euro

Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,196
    Given: 677

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Panther View Post
    Though you should have used the word Afrofactualists,

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by glambutera View Post
    That dna results is fake. He was tested again and posted his results. 100% Euro
    No, he's not 100% European. He has some Sub-Saharan ancestry probably from the days of slavery.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill View Post
    Do you have a source? That seems a bit high for people who were notoriously race conscious. Maybe this comes from studies where some of the subjects self-identified as Whites even knowing to have Black ancestors, which muddles things quite a bit. The same for White Americans.
    Kazimiera, who herlsef is an Afrikaaner, created a thread about this. It is 23andme where they score 2% SSA in average, what means that they really score a higher. SSA

Last Online
    03-23-2024 @ 08:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    North Italian
    Ancestry
    Northern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 382
    Given: 253

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    You don't even need that, for example a guy with 2 will be considered "native" if his parents are born there, they can be anything, most are from the second or even third generations by now, so the parents are born there also.
    Dude, if you're a second generation immigrant, your parents were born abroad, so you can't be a PISA native. Why is it so hard to understand?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    North Italian
    Ancestry
    Northern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Lmao, imagine thinking the average age of minority breeding is 25. I'm sure you think ol' Sven and Ibrahim had the same amount of children too. Way to start the threshold at '73, as well.

People bring their children when they migrate. Out of all 258 million people living in countries they weren't born, 30 million are children(18 or younger), 11.6%, and the numbers are higher for Asia and Africa. In 1990 it was 18.6%.

The native born Hispanic rate(whose immigration started in 1965, Hispanics were 1.4% of the country before then) in the US is 66%, and the rate of growth in the 70s was equal due to immigration and birth(Juanito has a kid at 20 in 1970, that kid has a kid at 20 in '95, you have your 15 y/o native by 2010, and that's ignoring all the migrants that had kids in the 60s). A large portion of that 66% will have one native born parent, there's no getting around that if the number is as large as 66%. Nothing to say Sweden isn't in the same position, without America's native blacks the US and Sweden would be very similar in terms of non-white %. Also, Canada actually does have stats for only 1 native born parent and 1 foreign born, 10% for people aged 0-14, 7.3% for 14 and over. Again, Sweden is probably no different. Probably not Sven and Somali female though, but native born Somali and Somali female, given interracial marriage is still pretty rare.

I'm done arguing with you because we're nitpicking about a small part of the whole larger argument I made completely debunking your shitty map, especially when older data completely contradicts it, so have a good night you fucking Pepega.
    Listen ginger baboon, Chilean immigration to Sweden from the 70s was probably high IQ since it was composed of politicians, militants, intellectuals and other left-leaning elements seeking political refuge (wiki). The working-class started migrating in the 80s, so they couldn't produce any 2012 PISA-defined natives. Anyway we're talking about utterly irrelevant numbers. From wiki,

On December 31, 2014, there were 27,290 persons born in Sweden with a Chilean background or Chilean origin (according to Statistics Sweden's definition):
    People born in Sweden with both parents born in Chile: 8,224
    People born in Sweden with a mother born in Chile and the father in Sweden: 5 638

Same goes for Assyrians, Serbs etc. Somali immigration started in the 80s and peaked in 2006, so again, no 2012 PISA-defined natives produced.

I don't give a fuck about your other maps and graphics, seriously. What the fuck did you want to prove? That mighty Norwegian adults in 1995 scored lower than Spain in literacy? Lol. I don't give a fuck if Sweden scored higher in 1995 than in 2012. Yes, they're getting dumber, at least this is what the data from 2012 shows. Are native Swedish kids actually not getting dumber, but instead boycotting the PISA test? Possibly, lol, who cares. I was responding to the Hungarian user, it's him who brought PISA in the discussion. I don't know what's happening in Scandinavia and I don't care, but it can't be the non-whites for PISA 2012, for the reasons explained above.

And what about Italy not testing his dumber students lol? I couldn't find much, but for Veneto it's actually the opposite, kids in licei (bests schools) were underrepresented, while the ones in istituti tecnici e professionali (dumber schools for terroni, especially professionali) are over-represented (page 8, ''1. Il campione Veneto nelle prove PISA 2012'' paragraph, http://www.istruzioneveneto.it/wpusr...5/pisa2012.pdf).

You didn't even spend a word for terroni living in northern Italy negatively affecting the scores. I mean, I'm not crazy if I tell you that at least 40% of 15yo kids in Piedmont, in 2012, had total or partial terrone ancestry. And they're all PISA-defined natives, since their fathers were born in the country of test, unlike Somali kids in Sweden (again, in 2012).

Btw, why would north Italians have an IQ of 99 compared to a White British mean of 100? That 99 figure that you spam is the Prunetti et al. 1985 score for Pisa (the city, not the test), which is in Tuscany, not in northern Italy. Now look at Tuscany PISA (the test, not the city) scores and north Italian ones, all while considering the number of terroni living in northern Italy compared to Tuscany (for instance, take a look at the distribution of these typical terroni surnames -mind that these maps use 90s stats, it's even worse now-; Caruso: https://www.mappadeicognomi.it/index...aruso&s=Genera Greco: https://www.mappadeicognomi.it/index...aruso&s=Genera Esposito: https://www.mappadeicognomi.it/index...osito&s=Genera Santoro: https://www.mappadeicognomi.it/index...ntoro&s=Genera).
    We can safely assume that north Italians are smarter than Tuscans. By one point? 101, better? Maybe 102? In any case that would put north Italians at the top positions in Europe, according to your own data:https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...es-per-country
    Possibly on par with or better than Iceland (and don't throw the non native card here. Polish immigration started in 2004, that study for Iceland is from 2003). Other countries may be higher than what your data that possibly included immigrants and non natives show, but at least we're on par with the nordics. So yeah, north Italians are the master race. I mean, if nordics are.

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    LMFAO, you dishonest rat.

"Native" is defined as "Native students are those born in the country in which they were assessed by PISA or who have at least one parent who was born in that country."
    And you still have to apologize for quote related. That was the main argument of your post, you were convinced that my map used your incorrect definition. You were unironically convinced that Sweden's natives included Somali kids. Admit it. There's no other reason for you to post that.
    Last edited by savvas; 07-18-2019 at 12:48 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,481
    Given: 5,734

0 Not allowed!

Dude, if you're a second generation immigrant, your parents were born abroad, so you can't be a PISA native. Why is it so hard to understand?
    Plenty of the people with immigrants background have their parents born here by now, Mass immigration started in the 70-80, family reunification law was created in 1974 for a reason, they had childs and now have their own offsprings, so increasingly more people who aren't native but considered natives are passing PISA tests in the last decade.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    North Italian
    Ancestry
    Northern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Plenty of the people with immigrants background have their parents born here by now, Mass immigration started in the 70-80, family reunification law was created in 1974 for a reason, they had childs and now have their own offsprings, so increasingly more people who aren't native but considered natives are passing PISA tests in the last decade.
    That's not the case for Sweden, or Iceland, for instance, that didn't even have immigrants prior to the 1990s. We were talking about Scandinavia. France is another matter.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Listen ginger baboon, Chilean immigration to Sweden from the 70s was probably high IQ since it was composed of politicians, militants, intellectuals and other left-leaning elements seeking political refuge (wiki). The working-class started migrating in the 80s, so they couldn't produce any 2012 PISA-defined natives. Anyway we're talking about utterly irrelevant numbers. From wiki,

On December 31, 2014, there were 27,290 persons born in Sweden with a Chilean background or Chilean origin (according to Statistics Sweden's definition):
    People born in Sweden with both parents born in Chile: 8,224
    People born in Sweden with a mother born in Chile and the father in Sweden: 5 638

Same goes for Assyrians, Serbs etc. Somali immigration started in the 80s and peaked in 2006, so again, no 2012 PISA-defined natives produced.

I don't give a fuck about your other maps and graphics, seriously. What the fuck did you want to prove? That mighty Norwegian adults in 1995 scored lower than Spain in literacy? Lol. I don't give a fuck if Sweden scored higher in 1995 than in 2012. Yes, they're getting dumber, at least this is what the data from 2012 shows. Are native Swedish kids actually not getting dumber, but instead boycotting the PISA test? Possibly, lol, who cares. I was responding to the Hungarian user, it's him who brought PISA in the discussion. I don't know what's happening in Scandinavia and I don't care, but it can't be the non-whites for PISA 2012, for the reasons explained above.

And what about Italy not testing his dumber students lol? I couldn't find much, but for Veneto it's actually the opposite, kids in licei (bests schools) were underrepresented, while the ones in istituti tecnici e professionali (dumber schools for terroni, especially professionali) are over-represented (page 8, ''1. Il campione Veneto nelle prove PISA 2012'' paragraph, http://www.istruzioneveneto.it/wpusr...5/pisa2012.pdf).

You didn't even spend a word for terroni living in northern Italy negatively affecting the scores. I mean, I'm not crazy if I tell you that at least 40% of 15yo kids in Piedmont, in 2012, had total or partial terrone ancestry. And they're all PISA-defined natives, since their fathers were born in the country of test, unlike Somali kids in Sweden (again, in 2012).

Btw, why would north Italians have an IQ of 99 compared to a White British mean of 100? That 99 figure that you spam is the Prunetti et al. 1985 score for Pisa (the city, not the test), which is in Tuscany, not in northern Italy. Now look at Tuscany PISA (the test, not the city) scores and north Italian ones, all while considering the number of terroni living in northern Italy compared to Tuscany (for instance, take a look at the distribution of these typical terroni surnames -mind that these maps use 90s stats, it's even worse now-; Caruso: https://www.mappadeicognomi.it/index...aruso&s=Genera Greco: https://www.mappadeicognomi.it/index...aruso&s=Genera Esposito: https://www.mappadeicognomi.it/index...osito&s=Genera Santoro: https://www.mappadeicognomi.it/index...ntoro&s=Genera).
    We can safely assume that north Italians are smarter than Tuscans. By one point? 101, better? Maybe 102? In any case that would put north Italians at the top positions in Europe, according to your own data:https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...es-per-country
    Possibly on par with or better than Iceland (and don't throw the non native card here. Polish immigration started in 2004, that study for Iceland is from 2003). Other countries may be higher than what your data that possibly included immigrants and non natives show, but at least we're on par with the nordics. So yeah, north Italians are the master race. I mean, if nordics are.

And you still have to apologize for quote related. That was the main argument of your post, you were convinced that my map used your incorrect definition. You were unironically convinced that Sweden's natives included Somali kids. Admit it. There's no other reason for you to post that.
    Not apologizing for anything, I meant the definition as I stated it, you're just assuming, are ignorant about the history of migration to Sweden, breeding patterns and can't wrap your head around basic grade 2 math.

It's not literal literacy as in being able to read and write, you special ed dimwit, it's reading comprehension/etc. This is why you're intellectually dishonest, you use one outlier, in one of the charts to dismiss all of them. The point I was trying to make is your one piece of data is insufficient evidence, especially given it's flat out wrong given it isn't data based on race or ethnicity. I don't care if you were only referring to PISA, and I don't care if you claiming North Italians are the smartest Europeans was just tongue and cheek, outlandish statements should be fact checked, especially since you actually probably believe it. Not me, the Hungarian guy you originally responded to, or anyone, ever claimed Nordics are the master race because of fucking PISA scores alone.

I mean, I could go on posting these all day, meanwhile all you have is one year of PISA

https://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wwu/im...rdInt_math.gif

https://nces.ed.gov/pubs98/twelfth/images/tblA503.gif

(by far the largest N IQ studies done in northern Europe, other than one in Ireland which had 10k, and all old people so you know it's nearly all native, study was released after I made that IQ database and I wouldn't include it anyway because of the age difference)

Keep spouting your self proclaimed expert opinions on the history of migration in Sweden, meanwhile:

Totally insignificant numbers.

That's already 40k a year from 1965. Yeah, they weren't Somalians, but there definitely already were Turks, Lebanese, Assyrians in the 60s, as well as Balts, Balkanites, Czechs, Hungarians, Italians and Greeks already in the 40s and 50s. By 1970 the foreign born population was 7%, you know how many 15 year olds in 2012 are going to be descended from that 7%? Even if we assume over half the immigrants were from Finland and the rest of Scandinavia, you think it was intellectuals migrating? No, it was factory and farm workers, as well as the poorest of the poor refugees. See the differences in intelligence between Quebecois(some of the best scoring white Canadians) and the largely factory worker French Canadian immigrants and their descendants in New England in the US, who to this day still score extremely low on standardized tests, and scored minority level in the early 1900s.

Your math is just so fucking off it's headache inducing. Nearly all your Chileans would've came in the early 70s, and good bit of them would've died by 2014. No, you are incorrect about Assyrians and especially Yugoslavians. The average childbearing age in the US was 21 in 1971(it's 26 today, even with that number you'd have a significant amount of non-Swedes), assuming the immigrant rate was similar in Sweden, that is a fuck ton of immigrants having kids before the average threshold of being a foreigner born in Sweden before 1976 required for the next average threshold of 1997 to have a 15 year old in 2012. I've also shown you that the 1 native born and 1 foreign born parent demographic can be quite large in a country like Canada, couldn't find anything for Sweden unfortunately.

Actual ethnic Swedish PISA data is actually readily available to you, the data from Swedish Finns, which range from 522, 527, 535, 536 for math depending on the year, and no, that doesn't tie your Veneto, the same year they scored 535 in 2003 Venetians scored 511, when Italy had a missing coverage rate of 8% rather than 20%, coverage being even more iffy for regional because there are no minimum regional threshold of coverage required, only country wide. You can argue people in Bolzano and Trento score higher than Swedes in PISA though, and you'd have finally said something factually correct, they also scored 20+ points higher in math than any other Italian province in any other year other than 2012, including 2015, which goes to show how useless your outlier 2012 numbers are.

It's interesting you said North Italians score the best, using only specific provinces rather than the whole average, and then compared it to a whole country. Piedmontese and Ligurians are N. Italian too. You don't think there's regional differences in Sweden and other countries too? Uppland master race? Estonian master race because ethnic Estonians got 545 in math in Tallinn in 2015? 2006 native numbers for math for the North-West NUTS region(includes Lombardy, Piedmont, Aosta, Liguria) = 497, 2009 = 517, North-East NUTS region 2006 = 515, 2009 = 519, and that is for population of the whole region, not all of them averaged.

This is now the last thing I'm pointing out to you, I still doubt you'll admit you're wrong after I thoroughly dismantled every part of your shitty argument. When I've been wrong in the past, I've admitted it. Someone once pointed out to me university graduation/dropout rate, and having a diploma rate(which is dismal even in North Italy, btw) isn't the best proxy for intelligence in Italians because post-secondary education isn't free in Italy, unlike in Northern Europe, and I immediately agreed. Also stopped using the literacy of N. Italy(Scandinavia had double) in the 1800s argument because the rate of literacy is near 100% today anyway, so it's mainly cultural based. Reasonable people can admit when they're wrong. I didn't even object to the map only considering math, as East Asians don't do as well on Reading as they do Math/Science and we know they have a higher IQ and g than whites.

This is now the last thing I'm pointing out to you, I still doubt you'll admit you're wrong after I thoroughly dismantled every part of your shitty argument. On IQ, spamming that 99 number? That's like the first time I've mentioned it, and it isn't based on numbers from Pisa, it was my estimate based on various factors(such as GDP per capita, Stockholm vs Rome 1980 IQ, and the majority of standardized testing), Tuscany I would guess to be 97. I didn't claim it had a lot of scientific weight. I'm intellectually honest, unlike you, so I'll even tell you there's actually an IQ study from Pisa(also Florence) giving them 103 British standard. There's also one from Genoa giving 95 British standard, and 76 nationwide.. Also one from Norway giving 104, another from Norway giving 108, one from Iceland 103 and Sweden 105(to be clear, I'm not saying any of these are accurate, I'm saying they aren't), and not the ones listed above in this same post. Did you think I just picked the studies with the highest scores when I made that list? No, most of these studies are either low N, really old, not representative(one from Sweden was from central Stockholm), I picked the ones with the highest N, the ones that specifically stated they went out of their way to achieve a representative sample, and the latest ones I could. I care about the truth, not dick measuring contests. As for south Italians in the north, maybe if you argued that from the start and it was your main argument you wouldn't look like such a moron. That being said, surnames is NOT enough evidence to support such a claim, especially when they could be even from pre-Italian unification times, and the idea of "north and south" surnames is iffy at best. You need the evidence for Lombardy, Veneto and Fruili, not Piedmont, as well. Genomes from Renaissance or atleast 1700s N. Italy so we can compare them to moderns would be best. Until you have that evidence, we're done here. If you do happen to provide it, I will absolutely admit I'm wrong, and bow down to our new N. Italian overlords.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information