Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,074
    Given: 1,717

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 21993 View Post
    Genetically speaking, almost all nations have formed as a result of racial mix. For instance, Italians are mainly a mixture Alpine, Dinaric and Mediterranean races in different proportions. Germans are mostly a mix of Alpine, Nordic and Dinaric races. Some might say all these types are European but anthropologically speaking, all these classifications are different races.
    Lmao, there's no such thing as an "Alpine", "Dinaric" race. It can be argued that there's a Mediterranean race(although I disagree with that, it's just a mix of mesolithic Euro HG Europid and Basal Eurasian/Natufian), but it's not the phenotype "Gracile Mediterannid", it's all the phenotypes found in genetically similar people. Dinaric is part of the Mediterranean race spectrum. If there's a "Nordic" race, it includes many types outside of the Nordid phenotype, including ones very different from it Cro-Magnons are genetically closer related to Nordids than Meds are to Nordids despite the latter two having a more similar skull shape.

There has not been one population in the history of the planet that has been one physical phenotype, certainly no 100% Nordid or Mediterranean population. Go to the interior of Papau New Guinea or the Congo and you will see extremely various skull shapes and facial features.

Although, you are right that all Europeans are mixed race, some more than others. Most of it via rape and conquest, not exactly a tradition to be proud of or uphold.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    02-25-2021 @ 06:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North American Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Hyperborean 35%. Just south 65%. Pacific.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 16coresCasual View Post

Ethnocentrism is biological in origin and a superior evolutionary strategy to altruism. Source: http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

People subconsciously prefer those who are genetically similar to them for biologically rational reasons. Source: http://www.psychology.uwo.ca/faculty...ity%201989.pdf
    When I was in 11th grade I figured out that you're supposed to be racist because it supports group cohesion. The more cohesive your group the more economically productive it is. I figured out that racism is in everyone which means that it's nature, not nurture. The intelligent designers programmed us to be racist. I figured out a year earlier in 10th grade that we live in a program written by the intelligent designers.

I explained to a high school friend of mine when I was in 12th grade that racism is good and why it's good. He told me:

"Don't ever tell anyone what you just told me because telling
    the truth about the way things are is taboo. If you tell people the truth
    THEY will destroy you. THEY will spread vicious false rumors that you are
    a child rapist. THEY will make "almost" undetectable fake movies showing
    you raping 14-year-old-boys and murdering people to discredit you and
    destroy your life. People will believe the lies THEY create and will ostracize
    you. You will become an Omega."

(The Omega wolf is the lowest on the totem pole. He eats last.)

"Your moniker will be the Omega Man."

Your courage, 16coresCasual, inspires me to tell the truth about a subject matter that is important to me. A subject matter that matters: the real reason women of Northwestern European ancestry in America and NW Europe are "puffing up" their lips. The reason is not because they look better with thick lips. They look better with their natural thinner lips.

"Powers that be" in NW Europe and America in the 1950s made policies that created guidelines for the media, college sororities and fraternities, high school gangs, etc. encouraging women to "puff up" their lips. Big lips = good, thin lips = bad. Why were these policies made?

1. To hide the fact that Americans, English, and to a lesser extent people from other countries in NW Europe are becoming Black. Hell, we're almost a race of White-Black mulattoes.

2. To raise the self esteem of females who are mostly White who got Black lips. Big lips are a Black racial feature and having a Black racial feature is not good because Blacks are a lower socio-economic class than whites. Lagniappe: Sun tan = big lips.

I've done it. I've told the truth. I hope that people will still say "hi" to me when we see each other at Walmart and Pilot gas station.

Let me end my post by sharing with you my favorite accordion song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNuon20t9OM

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Effects include; decreased trust, increased violence, increased mental illness, increased isolation, increased criminality.
    Are neuroses, fractions that are acquired in the community, this is classified as mental illness?

In America, more diverse cities have more segregation. Source: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...st-segregated/
    The cities with the most segregation should be the colonial cities of the Southern US (for blacks)

States with little diversity have more democracy, less corruption, and less inequality. Source: http://www.theindependentaustralian.com.au/node/57
    Corruption is associated with class differences (as long as the elected are from the racial majority of the region)

There is extensive evidence people prefer others who are genetically similar. Source: http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rus...n%202005-1.pdf
    Not for women, they are very influenced by social values and even fetishes among them.

Diversity correlates with low GDP. Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rse-countries/
    Cheap labor increases GDP, but you should consider the social spending you are going to have for social problems.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,890
    Given: 24,545

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    A lot of it is because white bitches don't want to get married and have kids, especially the overly educated feminazi cunts.
    Unfortunately, White Americans are the most atomized group in the country. A White revolution is necessary to save the country before it's too late.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,490
    Given: 13,031

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    These things are nothing new really. It's those fucking leftists that are in complete denial to all of these things. Race is a biological construct, not a social one.
    Indeed and multiculturalism is only supported by cucks.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,174
    Given: 5,255

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Indeed and multiculturalism is only supported by cucks.
    *cough cough* Lawspeaker *cough cough*

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Go to the interior of Papau New Guinea or the Congo and you will see extremely various skull shapes and facial features.

Although, you are right that all Europeans are mixed race, some more than others. Most of it via rape and conquest, not exactly a tradition to be proud of or uphold.
    Well, Europeans are a mix of people that have been on the continent for the last 10,000 years or so. Except for S. Europeans, which got contributions from non-European people during historical times through slavery and conquest/colonization (Carthaginians, Arabs etc) and some Eastern European nations who got Turco-Tatar and Mongol influence.

I've never been in Congo or N. Guinea but it's my understanding that forensic anthropologists can tell if a skull is SSA African or, I guess, Melanesian (even if likely they don't see many of the latter).

Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 09:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    Lithuania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 126

2 Not allowed!

This is a follow up on "societal effects", it's not really related to race but I think it's interesting and it will fit here especially with todays mass migration. It's about gender imbalances ( surplus of men) and what happens. I will list some articles and studies, if anyone is interested check them out. Basically when there's too many men and not enough women, males resort to crime, unsocial behaviour etc. There's also an article about polygamy and how it might breed civil war.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3367246/
    https://www.foraus.ch/2019/03/08/too...ale-surplus-2/
    https://www.economist.com/the-econom...eeds-civil-war
    https://legalinsurrection.com/2016/0...se-than-china/
    https://www.pnas.org/content/103/36/13271
    https://www.jstor.org/stable/3092100...n_tab_contents
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5983495/
    https://d-nb.info/987548689/34
    https://royalsocietypublishing.org/d...rstb.2011.0290

Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 09:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    Lithuania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 126

0 Not allowed!

IQ is inherited, suggests twin study
    https://www.newscientist.com/article...ts-twin-study/

Genes have a very strong influence over how certain parts of our brains develop, scientists in the US and Finland have found. And the parts most influenced are those that govern our cognitive ability. In short, you inherit your IQ.

Paul Thompson at the University of California at Los Angeles and his colleagues used MRI to scan the brains of 10 pairs of identical and 10 pairs of fraternal twins. Identical twins have identical genes, whereas fraternal twins sharing on average half their genes. The twins shared environments, means researchers can separate genetic and environmental factors.

The researchers found that certain regions of the brain were highly heritable. These included language areas, known as Broca’s and Wernicke’s areas, and the frontal region, which, among other things, plays a huge role in cognition.

In identical twins, these areas showed a 95 to 100 per cent correlation between one twin and the other – they were essentially the same. The frontal structure, says Thompson, appears to be as highly influenced by genes as the most highly influenced trait we know of – fingerprints.

“It’s extraordinary how similar they are,” he says. The finding suggests that environment – their own personal experiences, what they learned in life, who they knew – played a negligible role in shaping it.

Fraternal twins were near-identical in Wernicke’s area, showing about 60 to 70 per cent correlation, but were less similar in other areas, . Random pairs of people would be expected to have no correlation.

Genetics and intelligence differences: five special findings
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

Intelligence is a core construct in differential psychology and behavioural genetics, and should be so in cognitive neuroscience. It is one of the best predictors of important life outcomes such as education, occupation, mental and physical health and illness, and mortality. Intelligence is one of the most heritable behavioural traits. Here, we highlight five genetic findings that are special to intelligence differences and that have important implications for its genetic architecture and for gene-hunting expeditions. (i) The heritability of intelligence increases from about 20% in infancy to perhaps 80% in later adulthood. (ii) Intelligence captures genetic effects on diverse cognitive and learning abilities, which correlate phenotypically about 0.30 on average but correlate genetically about 0.60 or higher. (iii) Assortative mating is greater for intelligence (spouse correlations ~0.40) than for other behavioural traits such as personality and psychopathology (~0.10) or physical traits such as height and weight (~0.20). Assortative mating pumps additive genetic variance into the population every generation, contributing to the high narrow heritability (additive genetic variance) of intelligence. (iv) Unlike psychiatric disorders, intelligence is normally distributed with a positive end of exceptional performance that is a model for ‘positive genetics'. (v) Intelligence is associated with education and social class and broadens the causal perspectives on how these three inter-correlated variables contribute to social mobility, and health, illness and mortality differences. These five findings arose primarily from twin studies. They are being confirmed by the first new quantitative genetic technique in a century—Genome-wide Complex Trait Analysis (GCTA)—which estimates genetic influence using genome-wide genotypes in large samples of unrelated individuals. Comparing GCTA results to the results of twin studies reveals important insights into the genetic architecture of intelligence that are relevant to attempts to narrow the ‘missing heritability' gap.

A Twin Study of the Genetics of High Cognitive Ability Selected from 11,000 Twin Pairs in Six Studies from Four Countries
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2740717/

Although much genetic research has addressed normal variation in intelligence, little is known about the etiology of high cognitive abilities. Using data from 11,000 twin pairs (age range = 6 – 71 years) from the Genetics of High Cognitive Abilities (GHCA) Consortium, we investigated the genetic and environmental etiologies of high general cognitive ability (g). Age-appropriate psychometric cognitive tests were administered to the twins and used to create g scores standardized within each study. Liability-threshold model fitting was used to estimate genetic and environmental parameters for the top 15% of the distribution of g. Genetic influence for high g was substantial (0.50, with a 95% confidence interval of 0.41 – 0.60). Shared environmental influences were moderate (0.28, 0.19 – 0.37). We conclude that genetic variation contributes substantially to high g in Australia, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic
    https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...y-genetic.aspx

A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic.
    The lead article in the June 2005 issue of Psychology, Public Policy and Law, a journal of the American Psychological Association, examined 10 categories of research evidence from around the world to contrast "a hereditarian model (50% genetic-50% cultural) and a culture-only model (0% genetic-100% cultural)."

The paper, "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability," by J. Philippe Rushton of the University of Western Ontario and Arthur R. Jensen of the University of California at Berkeley, appeared with a positive commentary by Linda Gottfredson of the University of Delaware, three critical ones (by Robert Sternberg of Yale University, Richard Nisbett of the University of Michigan, and Lisa Suzuki & Joshua Aronson of New York University), and the authors' reply.

"Neither the existence nor the size of race differences in IQ are a matter of dispute, only their cause," write the authors. The Black-White difference has been found consistently from the time of the massive World War I Army testing of 90 years ago to a massive study of over 6 million corporate, military, and higher-education test-takers in 2001.

"Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even after matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton. "Therefore they cannot be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g). Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities. Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

Racial Admixture Studies. Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits. East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

Basically it's pretty much accepted by now that around ~80% of cognitive ability is hereditary. Of course this doesn't mean that there can't be extremely high IQ individuals of any race. These are averages. Just shows that "muh environment, everyone can perform the same" mentality is doomed.
    Last edited by 16coresCasual; 09-04-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,089
    Given: 10,130

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    Cheap labor increases GDP, but you should consider the social spending you are going to have for social problems.
    It doesn't, show me a nation with high GDP per capita and cheap labour

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information