The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by casedelpapel View Post
    I believe that there s no reason to discuss further, you and the other Armenians believe that my life is worth less because i am of a muslim background, you deny our history and your armenian friend here calls us semi wild, only because your first attempt to wipe us out failed miserably, but i see you guys at least here in this forum try to build the case for the next round of exterminating Kurds and justify it by denying our history as you did with the Azeris, creating your pure state of 98,1 %. Look at the mirror before blaming us for the genocide or portraying us as backwarded compared to your people. I am sure you live on stolen azeri land and hope to steal more from Kurds. None of you, neither Armenian, Arab, Assyrian, Turk or Persian will uproot us from our land, you all seem to believe that you can ignore Kurds and make plans for our homeland. You all make plans for the land we live on and and invent all these stories, yeah, we settled in Anatolia because of the Turks, how come that there were already kurdish dynasties prior to the arrival of the Turks in Anatolia, even ruling over present day areas of Armenia ? Kurds live on these lands and they are the absolute majority in these lands, there was never a population replacement in the scale necessary and even the population of present day Turkey is largely the same as it was several thousands years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaddadids

yeah of course Selim put Kurds there lol, even Saladin al Ayyubi family originated from the Caucasus, what are you talking about , Kurds settlement in the region is much older then what you and others claim here but yes there was no Kurd in Northern Iraq, in Syria, in Turkey but only North West Iran.
    Your claims and points are moot mostly because Kurdistan doesn't exist. You somehow have the audacity to criticize a numerically outnumbered and outgunned group of people on their supposed inability to create a thriving society, who are landlocked between two very hostile forces where one has placed an economic embargo on Armenia while the other is currently in a so-called frozen conflict. Despite the overwhelming odds, the Armenians have established a country they can at least call their own via various successive military victories vs both Turks and Azerbaijanis over the course of the last century.

All of these hardships yet Armenia exists and Kurdistan continues to be what it is, a myth. The truth is Kurds are not native nor do they have any legitimate claims to land ownership anywhere outside of Iran. Even your genetic profile supports my point. Whereas Armenians, both Eastern and Western live and have lived in those lands that we were always native to, and genetics also supports my point here as well.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

That's not how Deash was created but you're right that those governments hoped to "use" them for that purpose
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Isis is created by usa/israel/saudi arabia to weaken assad's regime. erdogan has supported these troops in exchange for bribe from rich gulf states. but since 2016, turkey and qatar has been following a different path.

Turkey will make peace with Assad. Russia will act here as a mediator. Mark my words..

Banned
    Last Online
    08-06-2019 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 522
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    My point is the Assyrians were too weak to resist the Muslim fanatics, let alone ever assert statehood. The colonial powers of Europe were dead against it. They were against an Independent Kurdistan too.

Now the Kurds is a very populous nation and the world can no longer blunt for the fact they remain stateless. The Assyrians can now only hope for autonomous within a Kurdish, or Iraqi state.
    There are only 147861 Assyrians left in Iraq. Most of them will never come back. Btw, Assyrians never wanted to stay in Iraq or Syria. They used the opportunity and left their homeland forever for the Western countries.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FinalFlash View Post
    The truth is Kurds are not native nor do they have any legitimate claims to land ownership anywhere outside of Iran.
    Not true. There is a recent study on Ezdi Kurds in Iraq that comes to a conclusion that Ezdi Kurds are most native people of the Northern Mesopotamia.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

So what's with the Portugal and other group banners under your name if you're just Anglo
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    I'm a white anglo saxon. you're a dark greek woman with a unibrow. you obsessively mention middle eastern countries because you think "well at least we're whiter than them!"

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Consequently, despite corresponding to isolated and homogenous populations, contemporary Syriacs and Yazidis from Northern Iraq may in fact have a stronger continuity with the original genetic stock of the Mesopotamian people, which possibly provided the basis for the ethnogenesis of various subsequent Near Eastern populations.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0187408

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    I'm a white anglo saxon. you're a dark greek woman with a unibrow. you obsessively mention middle eastern countries because you think "well at least we're whiter than them!"
    No you’re a mentally ill person who wants me to be a dark greek woman with a unibrow, otherwise I have to be a nordicist, so that you feel good about your syrian ancestry complexes. How’s swarthiness relevant to my posts fatty?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    (i∂-m)Ψ=0
    Country
    Vietnam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85 View Post
    Consequently, despite corresponding to isolated and homogenous populations, contemporary Syriacs and Yazidis from Northern Iraq may in fact have a stronger continuity with the original genetic stock of the Mesopotamian people, which possibly provided the basis for the ethnogenesis of various subsequent Near Eastern populations.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0187408
    I'm Ezdi Kurd with a paternal Y-DNA from Shengal/Ezdixan/Northern Mesopotamia. According to the most recent study on the modern Northern Mesopotamia people, Ezdi Kurds are the most native one.

I'm sure that my people even predate the Assyrians, since ancient Assyrians were from the Levant and Akkadians from Arabia.

GAME OVER

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MS85 View Post
    Not true. There is a recent study on Ezdi Kurds in Iraq that comes to a conclusion that Ezdi Kurds are most native people of the Northern Mesopotamia.
    The native people of Mesopotamia, as things stand, are the Assyrians. They are the oldest current ethnic group in the region and the only ones with even a history of statehood in that region.

Yezdis, Kurds, Azerbaijanis, Lors, Persians are descended from various Iranic groups and cannot be native to Mesopotamia, much less the Armenian Highlands.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    So what's with the Portugal and other group banners under your name if you're just Anglo
    because i can
    Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    No you’re a mentally ill person who wants me to be a dark greek woman with a unibrow, otherwise I have to be a nordicist, so that you feel good your syrian ancestry complexes. How’s swarthiness relevant to my posts fatty?
    you're a nordicist that constantly tries to deny MENA people their achievements and say it was really done by greeks with muted brown hair. You have to go on and on about how greeks are so much lighter and you're totally not at all like those ebul MENAs.You've been doing this obsessively for the better part of a decade

raine, seek help please. I imagine the mental health services are good there in sweden or where you are that is 100% not Greece.

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread Information