Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Mongoloids (East Asians, Native Americans) the race with the least ethnocentrism?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 02:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Corona Virus
    Ancestry
    Reptilian Galaxy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Region
    Warmia-Masuria
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Reptilian
    Politics
    Anti--Humans
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Religion
    Interstellar paganism
    Relationship Status
    Widowed
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,306
    Given: 1,198

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    I think you mean Eurocentric, not ethnocentric (which can apply to any ethnic group). Anyway, there definitely does appear to be a big disparity between how closed and tribalistic East Asians are in their own countries, with levels of ethnic diversity, immigration and intermarriages well below much of the world, and how much they love to fuck Whites (though much less other races) and abandon their own cultures, customs and languages practically the second they migrate abroad.
    I mean ethnocentric, which is an offshoot of Eurocentrism. ''Ethnocentrism'' was inexistent in pre-modern world. You misinterpreted my post.

Ethnocentrism =/= tribalism.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,206
    Given: 43,748

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Berenice View Post
    I mean ethnocentric, which is an offshoot of Eurocentrism. ''Ethnocentrism'' was inexistent in pre-modern world. You misinterpreted my post.

Ethnocentrism =/= tribalism.
    Do you mean supremacist as opposed to merely preservationist? OK then maybe.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 02:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Corona Virus
    Ancestry
    Reptilian Galaxy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Region
    Warmia-Masuria
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Reptilian
    Politics
    Anti--Humans
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Religion
    Interstellar paganism
    Relationship Status
    Widowed
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,306
    Given: 1,198

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Do you mean supremacist as opposed to merely preservationist? OK then maybe.
    Tribalism is a normal human behaviour of usually caring more about people somehow related to you and believing your 'tribe' is somehow the best but without wanting to force others to adopt your customs/way of life. Ethnocentrism is basically believing you're so superior that all the other groups should bow to your group and adopt its lifestyle and cultural norms.

Only modern liberal West is really ethnocentric. The other groups in the world nowadays and in the past were merely 'tribalistic'. From the Romans to the Mongols.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Southeast Asia truly worships Whites though, but NorthEast Asian not really.
    Vietnamese destroyed every single thing that reminds their people of the French/american presence.
    malays-indonesians are muslims, so I dont need to explain anything.

Its mostly us Filipinos who are open minded to different races, tolerate of gays/different religion etc.. Since the Philippines is in the region, the culture & media effects the entire region( Thailand, Vietnam, malay-Indonesia)

we have golden rule of treating others as you want to be treated & we have mentality that we are Gods children

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kratz View Post
    Hey guys,

I noticed a thread in East Asians society's where 'worshipping whites' is the most prevalent in East Asia(Japan, Philippines..etc) and Latin America(the one's that are half native Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico..etc), interestingly enough Brazil is also similar to the countries and not South Africa. it seems to me that Asian or Asian-like societies are the one's that have the least ethnocentrism.

If you look at Latin America and Spain(given its multicultural history) to an extend most of these countries don't go to war with each other, they tend to want to integrate whites into their societies and give them a privileged role, just like Asian societies that want to get white workers an offer them high salaries to come stay in their country.

Most of their issues are internal with authoritarian leaders or revolutions. But never with an out group. This is in stark contrast with Middle East or European society where they are always fighting wars against an out group(Minorities, other nations...etc) I even noticed that East Asians tend to punish their own in-group members favor of valuable out-group outsiders. You even see it in anime where most of the characters are white-looking sure there might be a million reasons why this is the case but its also because there's a thread to be accepted by the "white society."

Contrast, this with South Africa where there are constant overtones of a "race war" between blacks and Afrikaners.

What do you guys think?
    1)Japan are ethnocentric/nationalistic, you just havent seen it yet if your not inside their circles.

2)lumping yamato Japanese, Austronesian ami/attayal Filipinos , Native Americans is like lumping Germans,/Syrians, north east Indians under 1 Caucasian category.

3)for us filipinos we are just open minded.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekken View Post
    You must not have been to East Asia.
    Asians are the most racist and nationalistic race on the planet.
    They have a kind of fetishism for Whites but still consider us inferior.
    There are thousands of bad terms for Whites in Asia, but the typical view is that we are "Red headed apes that smell of butter".

And the racism is so strong that they even hate each other (Chinese/Korean/Japanese) to the point that mixing amongst them would result in ostracism in the country in question (for example in Japan, a Japanese being with Chinese and vice versa in China).
    Lots of this is left unknown in the West and by Western media because of the language barrier which hides all the racism.
    And the brown world (India, Arabia, etc) is no better.

The Japanese and Asians kind of admire the Whites/Europeans for the advancement we brought humanity (science, medicine, art, etc),
    But if they can dominate us, fuck us, kill us, they would in a heartbeat.
    Just look at what the Japanese did to European Christians in medieval Japan, or what Japanese did to Europeans and their women when they invaded the Dutch indies, to be reminded of who these people are. Even the Nazi Germans in Nanjing were sometimes brutalised and killed by the Japanese if they did not have the swastika armband.
    bingo! and I confirmed. the Chinese despised the Indians as well. they will not say to your face only in their inner social circles.

the Chinese have class/ranking system. they dont call themselves the middle kingdom between heaven & earth for no reason..

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,945
    Given: 12,163

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kratz View Post
    Hey guys,

I noticed a thread in East Asians society's where 'worshipping whites' is the most prevalent in East Asia(Japan, Philippines..etc) and Latin America(the one's that are half native Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Mexico..etc), interestingly enough Brazil is also similar to the countries and not South Africa. it seems to me that Asian or Asian-like societies are the one's that have the least ethnocentrism.

If you look at Latin America and Spain(given its multicultural history) to an extend most of these countries don't go to war with each other, they tend to want to integrate whites into their societies and give them a privileged role, just like Asian societies that want to get white workers an offer them high salaries to come stay in their country.
    This supposed mongoloid worship of white seems exaggerated to me. I watch serpentza's and Laowhy's youtube videos every now and then(the former is a south african white and the latter is a white american, both of them have been living in China for years, they have chinese wives and Laowhy even has a mixed kid).

Back to my point, based on what they say in their videos, Chinese are quite ethnocentric people, they're not accepted as Chinese even though they live honest lives there for many years, speak chinese well etc. The chinese are also often racist /xenophobic towards them, although not as much as towards blacks or indians. Laowhy in one video talked about how the chinese parents of his then girlfriend didn't approve of their relationship and marriage because he was foreigner, even now they don't like him that much.

The Japanese aren't white lovers either. I've seen multiple youtube videos of Japanese hapas(hapa= a half white half asian person) who complained about being targets of racism in Japan, being bullied etc. If you as a white person travel to far east, people may be curious about you in a positive way(the same will happen if you visit african tribesman) but they will not suck your dick just because you're white. Asian women seem to like white men, but asian men don't like white women much.

Most of their issues are internal with authoritarian leaders or revolutions. But never with an out group. This is in stark contrast with Middle East or European society where they are always fighting wars against an out group(Minorities, other nations...etc) I even noticed that East Asians tend to punish their own in-group members favor of valuable out-group outsiders. You even see it in anime where most of the characters are white-looking sure there might be a million reasons why this is the case but its also because there's a thread to be accepted by the "white society."
    Bollocks. You should study history of East Asia more. There were plenty of wars in East Asia between different ethnicities. The great wall was built by the the Chinese against the Mongols. Also Chinese and Japan have a legendary rivalry each other which peaked in ww2, this rivarly and hate between the two nations persists to this day. Also recently China has been heavily criticized for they way they treat the Ugyghur minority, Uyghurs look different than Chinese and they're muslims too.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,945
    Given: 12,163

3 Not allowed!

In this video Laowhy and his Chinese wife agree Laowhy as a white man experienced more racism in China than did his Chinese wife in USA.
    watch from 8:30

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    This supposed mongoloid worship of white seems exaggerated to me. I watch serpentza's and Laowhy's youtube videos every now and then(the former is a south african white and the latter is a white american, both of them have been living in China for years, they have chinese wives and Laowhy even has a mixed kid).

Back to my point, based on what they say in their videos, Chinese are quite ethnocentric people, they're not accepted as Chinese even though they live honest lives there for many years, speak chinese well etc. The chinese are also often racist /xenophobic towards them, although not as much as towards blacks or indians. Laowhy in one video talked about how the chinese parents of his then girlfriend didn't approve of their relationship and marriage because he was foreigner, even now they don't like him that much.

The Japanese aren't white lovers either. I've seen multiple youtube videos of Japanese hapas(hapa= a half white half asian person) who complained about being targets of racism in Japan, being bullied etc. If you as a white person travel to far east, people may be curious about you in a positive way(the same will happen if you visit african tribesman) but they will not suck your dick just because you're white. Asian women seem to like white men, but asian men don't like white women much.

Bollocks. You should study history of East Asia more. There were plenty of wars in East Asia between different ethnicities. The great wall was built by the the Chinese against the Mongols. Also Chinese and Japan have a legendary rivalry each other which peaked in ww2, this rivarly and hate between the two nations persists to this day. Also recently China has been heavily criticized for they way they treat the Ugyghur minority, Uyghurs look different than Chinese and they're muslims too.
    Southeast Asia is different, but yeah East Asians are very ethnocenteric people. Southeast Asia there is indeed a lot of white worship but that goes to colonial rule which China mostly avoided, so did Japan and Korea.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,455
    Given: 11,125

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Southeast Asia is different, but yeah East Asians are very ethnocenteric people. Southeast Asia there is indeed a lot of white worship but that goes to colonial rule which China mostly avoided, so did Japan and Korea.
    China avoided DIRECT colonial rule but indirectly through opium, trading ports, taxation, and stuff they were controlled by Britian
    Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If God is an artist, the female form is his masterpiece.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information