Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Andean countries the most resistant to feminism?(Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Guatemala...etc)

kratz

2 Not allowed!

Default Are Andean countries the most resistant to feminism?(Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Guatemala...etc)

Hey guys,

I have friends in Peru and I noticed that lately, they are just being hit everywhere with feminism. There is not a single day where there isn't a new ad about violence against women, about men being violent about femicides about gender ideology in schools.

It seems that while the USA, Western Europe and European inspired countries like Argentina bend over backwards for the 'newest trendy idelogy'. At least Andean countries are putting out a fight and not giving up their values. I don't know about Mexico from what I heard the USA has a strong hold on them. However, even then the US elites are not able to make Mexicans accept all the LGBT stuff. There was this American journalist angry at Mexican fans since they wouldn't stop saying the "Puto" on the stadiums.

Whatever your political stance you must concede that feminist or feminist-inspired ideologies have had a largerly a negative impact on the countries they've been applied to: higher divorce rates, low marriage rates, mass abortions, the creation of single family households, promiscuity from both sexes, the rise of alternative lifestyles(Redpill, MGTOW, career women...etc).My own hypothesis of the end goal for this ideology is the decrease the worldwide population.
    Last edited by kratz; 07-09-2019 at 01:15 PM.

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

0 Not allowed!

When less genetically european and less culturally western a country is, less feminist (or LGTB, pro-inmigration, pro-ecologist...) is.

It´s simple.

Big Time Hustler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanoamericano
    Ethnicity
    Mexican National
    Country
    Mexico
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,180
    Given: 8,859

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kratz View Post
    He guys,

I have friends in Peru and I noticed that lately, they are just being hit everywhere with feminism. There is not a single day where there isn't a new ad about violence against women, about men being violent about femicides about gender ideology in schools.

It seems that while the USA, Western Europe and European inspired countries like Argentina bend over backwards for the 'newest trendy idelogy'. At least Andean countries are putting out a fight and not giving up their values. I don't know about Mexico from what I heard the USA has a strong hold on them. However, even then the US elites are not able to make Mexicans accept all the LGBT stuff. There was this American journalist angry at Mexican fans since they wouldn't stop saying the "Puto" on the stadiums.

Whatever your political stance you must concede that feminist or feminist-inspired ideologies have had a largerly a negative impact on the countries they've been applied to: higher divorce rates, low marriage rates, mass abortions, the creation of single family households, promiscuity from both sexes, the rise of alternative lifestyles(Redpill, MGTOW, career women...etc).My own hypothesis of the end goal for this ideology is the decrease the worldwide population.
    1ST WORLD PROBLEMS.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duffmannn View Post
    When less genetically european and less culturally western a country is, less feminist (or LGTB, pro-inmigration, pro-ecologist...) is.

It´s simple.
    Applies to Brazil, feminism is stronger in the South and Southeast.

Feminism comes from selfishness has always been a problem is greater in large cities. In Latin America has increased the number of single mothers. Is a sum, the primitive peoples were not adept at the traditional European marriage (which spreads in the descending euro) and the Europeans suffer from egocentrism.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

I don't know about Mexico from what I heard the USA has a strong hold on them. However, even then the US elites are not able to make Mexicans accept all the LGBT stuff. There was this American journalist angry at Mexican fans since they wouldn't stop saying the "Puto" on the stadiums.
    Don't be dumb. The USA has no influence in Mexico when it comes to whimpy feminist agenda. Mexico is the most macho country in Latin America.

Mexican machismo stomps on feminist.

El macho Mexicano

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-12-2023 @ 09:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic-Romanic
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    French Canadian+British+Italian+German+Hungarian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid+Dinaric
    Politics
    right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 740
    Given: 1,025

1 Not allowed!

I dont like the feminism

kratz

0 Not allowed!

@luc2112

Hey,
    Could you expand a little bit more? What kind of culture do white Brazilians have? I noticed that white Americas have a high investment parenting where the parents themselves raise their own children and do all the chores around the house. While at least the wealthy Latin Americans(from Peru, Mexico, Chile) I've met have a 'Low investing' parenting where the parents are socializing at events or traveling and they have maids, drivers, nanny's, tutors who do most of the child rearing.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

@luc2112

Hey,
    Could you expand a little bit more? What kind of culture do white Brazilians have? I noticed that white Americas have a high investment parenting where the parents themselves raise their own children and do all the chores around the house. While at least the wealthy Latin Americans(from Peru, Mexico, Chile) I've met have a 'Low investing' parenting where the parents are socializing at events or traveling and they have maids, drivers, nanny's, tutors who do most of the child rearing.
    You are imagining a very different culture, when in fact it is not. The culture of Latin America was shaped in European culture and today we are liberal Christians.

Some features:

The southern Europeans are more concerned about masculinity and more emotive (do not confuse with weakness) in relation to Europeans NW.

In Amerindian cultures there was no marriage, children were raised in groups. In today's society this generates many single mothers.

The whites of Latin America follow the traditional marriage.

South of Brazil have any Euro NW influence have some similarity with the US while the north and northeast it's a mestizo people. Feminism is not a problem, what is problem is children out of marriage.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 03:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,046

0 Not allowed!

I would say, yes

The more Euro areas tend to be more feminists, not sure why, this also happens within the whiter or more euro areas in other parts of LatAm too
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 01:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    American Indio
    Ancestry
    Mesoamerica
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Fiscally conservative
    Hero
    Kamazotz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 60

1 Not allowed!

Guatemala is Mesoamerican, not Andean.

Anyway, people will hold on to more traditional values when they have less resources and their survival depends on it.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information