it's because i have start on than ground than i relaying here i believe than there is a kind of corelation between islam and a kind of branch of luciferism,i'am still in the blur but islam is not really godly,maybe i go on the wrong path please if you know more tell it
it's following than i start here
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ing-site/page2

BAPHOMET represents the culmination of the alchemical process the union of cosmic and telluric forces to create the astral light the basis of magic and illumination.
It is an androgynous Divinity because it bears the characteristics of both sexes female breasts and a bar that represents the phallus.
It represents the highest level of initiation in the quest to become one with the universe. The phallus of this divinity is a rod bound to two snakes that call themselves the Caduceus which esoterically represents the activation of the chakras from the base of the spine to the pineal gland using the serpentine power (or snakes) or astral light the balance between the microcosm and the macrocosm.
The goat's head represents the unity between the animal and the spiritual. The flame of intelligence that shines between its horns is the magical light of universal balance the elevation of the soul above matter. The rod standing instead of genitals symbolizes eternal life, humanity is depicted by the two breasts.
A symbol of light of both hands forming the sign of hermetism one pointing to the White Moon the other pointing down to the black this sign expresses the perfect harmony of mercy to justice.

Further information :

This name often comes back to the Templars, which should be spelled kabbally backwards, consists of 3 abbreviations: Tem. ohp. AB., Templi omnium hominum pacts abbas, " the father of the temple of peace of all men ".

Eliphas Levi: "dogmas and rituals of high Magic »

In Britain, Cerennunos was named Herne. The Great Horned God having satyr characteristics all like Baphomet as well as the emphasis placed on the phallus. Strong physical similarities between these two representations are evident.…

To this day, there is still a complex and very mystical figure. It appears in many cinematographic works, in the theatre or in many means of expression, paintings, sculptures, etc.…

Baphomet whoever he is has always fascinated ! Sometimes adored, sometimes hated, that's what makes her very charismatic, too.…

Quotations concerning him :

It is absurd to suppose that men of intelligence worship a monstrous idol called Baphomet, or recognize Muhammad as an inspired Prophet. Their symbolism, invented centuries before, to hide what it was dangerous to confess, was obviously misunderstood by those who were not followers, and to their enemies seemed to be pantheistic. The Golden Calf, made by Aaron for the Israelites, was one of the oxen under the bronze layer, and the Karobim on the mercy seat, misunderstood. The symbols of the wise always become the idols of the ignorant multitude. What the leaders of the Order really believed and taught, is indicated for the adepts by the guidance contained in the high degrees of Freemasonry, and by the symbols that only the adepts understand.

Albert Pike : "Morals and Dogma »

but baphomet shouldn't seen as good or evil but as a balance between the two worlds

what i want to explain is than islam is a masquerade,than maybe some of the believers haven't really conscious,something who could be clearly possible,but muslims are not baphometians,it's forgotten to do evil in baphometism,meaning killing a human or an animal freely,and in islam there is not really a taboo about it,there is not a clear cut in the texts of the koran is quite the contrary