Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: Rijeka fans torch 222 flares over Krk bridge to honor Operation Storm!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celine View Post
    I know.

Lucky me.
    My ancestors called Catholic neighbors Bunjevci and Šokci for centuries, not Croatians. They started to call them Rvati (Croatians) about 100 years ago, but older people call them Bunjevci and Šokci until recently.
    My grandmother always call Catholic Christmas "Bunjevac Christmas." Also existed term "pošokčiti se" ("became Šokac"), in meaning if Orthodox person converted to Catholicism other Orthodoxes tend to said "pošokčio se."

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,252
    Given: 13,612

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Some Croats from Serbia exchange their property in Srem with few Serbs from Slavonia. That was agreement with bless of Catholic church. Number of them is not larger of 10.000.
    This villages (Hrtkovci, Kukujevci, Slankamen, Gibarac) are now full of life.

On contrary, 1/3 of Croatia where majority Serbs were lived is now empty desert with no population. It is result of your barbaric actions and 400.000 Serbs less in Croatia than before the war.

As for Bosnia-Herzegovina, you expelled Serbs from Mostar, Čapljina etc. In 1995. you captured 99% ethinic Serbs towns of Grahovo, Drvar, Glamoč... were 1% of Croats lived, and expell Serb population.
    I don't know are you Serbs uninformed or simply dishonest. Whatever the agreement was it was most probably because of Serbian pressure and intimidation. Agreement doesn't negate that. As for Bosnia lulz. You brought your bearded Chetnik 'JNA' irregulars from every shithole of Yugoslavia to Mostar in 1991. The same thing happened to most cities of Bosnia and Herzegovina including Banja Luka from were expulsion of Croats begun. You were soon kicked from Mostar and others followed and unfortunately those who decided to stay suffered the worst. You start every shit and then blame others. You proclaimed SAO this, SAO that and talk and Yugoslavia. As for desert that is your fault and those from Srbija. And last but not least don't forget about Serbs from other parts of Croatia flocking to Krajina to fight only to end driving tractors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    If in Srebrenica died 8000 people than I am Elvis Presley.
    Okay. Jasenovac is a commy hoax. Everyone can play Serb game.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,252
    Given: 13,612

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    It's not because of any Ottoman influence (even though I dont like their folklour-music which they bring with them, which is clearly influenced by some oriental shit), the reason I dont like them (with exceptions) is because they're hypocrites; they are all Ustashes, every single one of them have Ustasha mindset, who do you think created 3 times more hatred toward Serbs in Croatia? Herzegovian Croats.

And check this out:

IN THE SAME TIME they became rich, how? Because when it comes about nationality they sell their Ustasha fairytales, but on the other hand when it comes about MONEY, they are worse than Jews, they stick togethar.

At least I respect Jews, because at least you know where you stand with Jews, but with Herzegovians you dont know where you stand.

And btw, I dont dislike Bosnian-Croats, they're somehow different than Herzegovian-Croats. Herzegovians are truly fucked up in terms they will fuck you up and country together just to make money ofcourse, while selling their ustasha bullshit in the same time.

Bosnian-Croats are at least honest and modest people, at least those which I've met.
    The same thing I can say about many Dalmatians hypocrite boy. You are one dumb subhumanoid monkey (discussing anything with you is a waste of time) and you are a lot smarter when you simply shut the fuck up. Go watch some movies and leave the real life for other people.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread Information