Thread: Darwinist Dating Dope - e02 - "Involuntary Relationship." (Inrels*) [NSFW]

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

2 Not allowed!

Default Darwinist Dating Dope - e02 - "Involuntary Relationship." (Inrels*) [NSFW]

Involuntary celibate (incel) is a tongue-in-cheek term in itself, implying you have No Other Choice™ in dating but to stay "celibate" due to Unfortunate Personal Circumstances™. Involuntary relationship conveys the same sentiment. What I am going to do is look at the supposedly "well-adjusted normies" i.e. non-incels; at the poor, poor wagies and their dating cagies called "marriage" in which most "normies," but non-normies as well, inevitably end up.

Now, most people are "idiots," which is a scientific technical term for niggas who don't know what to do other than what they already do. They never think twice either and lack the willpower to think anything beside what their family, teachers, peers, entertainment industry, bank loan ads, coworkers, bosses have already preprogrammed them to.

Then there are "enlightened idiots," the so-called red-pilled niggas who swallowed a wisdom pill two rungs removed from taking cross-sex hormones and pursuing "involuntary transsexuality" (about this topic some other day, or let's say never. Sound good?). Overrepresented are the fatalists, alarmists, and reactionaries who think the world is ending, just like it was ending 3,000 according to one certain Greek idiot, when they see a "delusional underage fag in a dress" on their screen.

The dead Ancient Turks must've knew something we don't know. Men would never suicide en masse if only women were never allowed to vote, duh-doy! Aristophanes' Ecclesiazusae was right. Gas all women, gender war now.

Both are doomed to repeat the same dating mistake over and over again which is end up in an "involuntary relationship." That or [insert CDC male suicide statistics here], one of the two.

One of my male relatives exemplifies both the first and the second category of idiots: Not one smart or intellectual thought in his head but he spent his entire life in a gym getting /fit/. He said "women are nothing but hoes and bitches," too. He was relatively a well-off bachelor until recently when he married the fattest (ironic) repulsive individual possible, a single mother, to boot. What does the poor fool unaware of his poor fool fate say? "Scared of being alone" and/or "can't wait any longer."

That is a common reaction and underlying cause of all "inrels."

"Hitting the wall" no motherfucking doubt correlates with the increasing likelihood of inrel-ism. Instinctively as a normie** gets older (nature's natural innate™ signal kick in to get you breeding, breeder), their biggest fear, their biggest nightmare is being "alone" which sounds, like omg, just the worst, Becky. G*sh, can you imagine how terrible it would be to sit still alone in an empty room for five minutes straight and perhaps even accidentally think up an idea all by yourself without looking up yelp reviews or asking your instagram loyal bathwater buyer followers to help you with this arduous impossible goal? So Lonely™. This shows that they subconsciously cannot stand themselves because they know deep down their "self" does not exist. They are wholly defined by how others perceive them and wear that as """"""their"""""" personality and live their lives wired to get more approval headpats for "behaving correctly." Removing the presence of other people then triggers depression and a lack of a sense of "belonging" in life (i.e. a severe existential crisis), like removing a brain from a live Pavlovian dog, dropping dead instantly.

The other very unconscious practical and selfish reason why people may rush into relationships: "Who's gonna clean up after me when I am old and feeble?" An old people's house cleaning staff? (I read all the cocky niggas' comments with they false impression that spouse or kids finna take care of they wrinkly-ass butts when they old (I doubt anyone on this website is this retarded to actually hold this view, though)). Spoiler alert: Unless you on a very ancient grandparent society-run Tribeca New Mudhuts island, kids gonna shove you into an old people's storage unit where you belong and nurses be slippin that extra horse dose fucking morphine injection at the first opportunity and just shit to go back to their crossword puzzles.

Maybe, as always, it is imperative to be honest with oneself which one of the two evils biting your black ass down the road is more worth basing your future relationship life around. Many MGTOWs, MRAs, incels, etc, are familiar with the first category except "women" fill in for the "people" (or "men" in feminists' case) part which sounds like they haven't still collectively made it out of the excrement-filled kiddy pool of the first category. Though I am not dunking on they niggas because, ultimately, everyone has to go their own way to achieve true enlightenment in all aspects of life including dating. Before that happens, it's always going to be parasitic out-of-emotional-desperation/"fertility proximity" principle/societal pressure "love" "life" for the vast majority of people, dawg.

**(MGTOWs are quick to point out that females hit the wall first because, supposedly, a typical white female normie's only personal "achievement" in life is looks which by 25 are "gone," followed by dashing forward to catch their Meek-too "wagie dupe" like a pocket monster master of sorts (Gotta Catch Em All!).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

2 Not allowed!

I hear ya, dating after mid 20s really is the pits. Nobody's in shape, has baggage and a shitty attitude. Those that don't let themselves go are super ambitious and likely much more successful than your procrastinating ass.

So overweight, single mother is the new norm. Either her "kids come first" or she indulges in middle age escapism of drinking and dancing. She won't change herself for you. She won't even change herself for herself.

But let's be honest: when you're in that retirement center, are you more likely to think about your witty posts online, your Xbox achievement, how many thots you smashed, or how the wave knocked over your toddler daughter, the smile your significant other used to flash you when your eyes met, and the bittersweet passing of time while your children grew up?

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

0 Not allowed!

I don’t think I’m scared of being alone. I’ve always been family oriented, so I know I will have my family at the end of the day.

Was thinking about my 20s and how stupid I was. I feel more of myself now. I am also pretty sure, let’s say 98.99% certain, I’d rather be alone than settle for some piece of shit partner because of some dumb reason like being alone. I don’t think love should be pain, or compromised due to fear.

I am not sure if this makes me a cynic or an idealist of sorts.

Thread Information