Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Trump Era opened my eyes to the world around me..

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,958
    Given: 10,182

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jägerstaffel View Post
    Richmond, Trump is like a guy who starts a bar fight with a group of guys and then abandons his friends to join the enemy. Then he sucker punches his friends.

His election opened a lot of eyes. His presidency however has been a failure beyond any could have predicted.

Talks tough, acts left.

Did you vote for the spread of homosexuality around the world? He's for that. Did you vote for red flag laws for gun ownership? He's for that. Did you vote for doing nothing about giant media companies censoring speech? He's doing that. Did you vote for continued war in Afghanistan and the threat of war in Venezuela? He's for that. Did you vote for letting in the highest numbers of immigrants EVER? He's for that. Did you vote for tax cuts for corporations and nothing for you? He's for that. Did you vote for belligerence towards Russian and Iran? He's for that.

You can call it Fake News or whatever, but listen to what the guy actually says. He's not DOING ANYTHING TO HELP YOU. It's a con. Stop falling for it.
    No he isn't. Trump is just against the murdering of the homosexuals in certain countries where they are being put to death, and I agree with him on that. It is too early in the game to repeal the homo marriage, but we can work on Roe v. Wade. Trump is stopping pedophile rings and getting a lot of these people in jail. It is his doing. And he has people working on stopping human trafficking. And yes, the wall is getting built. The anti Trump news mafia keeps saying there is no wall. It's another lie. People are so fickle. Those that are turning on Trump are shills for deep state interests, much like Ann Coulter who just so happens to be dating a Muslim. BTW, Trump can't help every single individual. He won't pay our bills. No one is expecting that. People think the President is God or something.. He can only do so much. We must do the rest ourselves.

Last Online
    09-03-2020 @ 09:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vinlander
    Ancestry
    England, Deutschland, Eire, Nederland
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z49
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Cromagnid
    Religion
    Gnosis
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 597
    Given: 461

1 Not allowed!

I like certain things Trump says and does, like when he triggers the lefties, but overall I can't say I am a Trump supporter. Why? Because I support traditional America, America as it was with a continuous line of development from the time of Jamestown and the Mayflower down to about the first half of the 20th century, though elements of rot were already in place at this time too. In the 1950s and in particular the 1960s, radical changes were brought about to this country which in many regards represent the antithesis of old America and a conscious break from old America.

The ideological, cultural, and political changes that set in during the 1960s are espoused by every single politician today, whether Democrat or Republican, and this includes Trump.

So for me its a simple dichotomy and choice: you can pick the Pilgrim's/Founding Father's/Lincoln's/Teddy Roosevelt's America or post-1960s America, not both since the latter is again often a direct inversion of the former, only loosely tied to it by a nod to the Constitution or a respect for the men of the past without actually adhering to their ideals and values.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I like certain things Trump says and does, like when he triggers the lefties, but overall I can't say I am a Trump supporter. Why? Because I support traditional America, America as it was with a continuous line of development from the time of Jamestown and the Mayflower down to about the first half of the 20th century, though elements of rot were already in place at this time too. In the 1950s and in particular the 1960s, radical changes were brought about to this country which in many regards represent the antithesis of old America and a conscious break from old America.

The ideological, cultural, and political changes that set in during the 1960s are espoused by every single politician today, whether Democrat or Republican, and this includes Trump.

So for me its a simple dichotomy and choice: you can pick the Pilgrim's/Founding Father's/Lincoln's/Teddy Roosevelt's America or post-1960s America, not both since the latter is again often a direct inversion of the former, only loosely tied to it by a nod to the Constitution or a respect for the men of the past without actually adhering to their ideals and values.

IMO, Trump is a throw back to the 1980's values, which is the closest we can get to the pan traditionalism.

Last Online
    05-22-2022 @ 01:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Nordic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles and Scandinavia
    Ancestry
    North-West Europe
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-M223
    mtDNA
    K1a4d
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid
    Politics
    Pro White Tribalism
    Religion
    Lacking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,193
    Given: 2,391

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    No he isn't. Trump is just against the murdering of the homosexuals in certain countries where they are being put to death, and I agree with him on that. It is too early in the game to repeal the homo marriage, but we can work on Roe v. Wade. Trump is stopping pedophile rings and getting a lot of these people in jail. It is his doing. And he has people working on stopping human trafficking. And yes, the wall is getting built. The anti Trump news mafia keeps saying there is no wall. It's another lie. People are so fickle. Those that are turning on Trump are shills for deep state interests, much like Ann Coulter who just so happens to be dating a Muslim. BTW, Trump can't help every single individual. He won't pay our bills. No one is expecting that. People think the President is God or something.. He can only do so much. We must do the rest ourselves.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...uality-n973081

Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality
    Did you vote for this shit? I didn't.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ok-office.html

The Trump administration has built ZERO new miles of border wall and has only replaced existing, 'dilapidated' fencing in the 30 months since taking office confirm the CBP
    https://www.numbersusa.com/news/pres...ed-immigration

Pres. Trump Uses Cabinet Meeting to Call for Increased Immigration
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...re-immigration

Trump calls for more immigration
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...hing-to-cut-it

Trump Calls for More Legal Immigration After Pushing to Cut It

Let me guess, this is all fake news?

You'll still be worshiping this dude when he's emptied the Indian subcontinent for H-1B visa applicants and the entirety of Latin America has illegally taken up residence or through false pretenses claimed asylum in our country. You'll still be worshiping him when federal agents are removing the firearms of law abiding citizens. You'll still be worshiping him when his re-election campaign fails because his voters have lost trust in him for his 180 degree flip flops. Trump only won by a tiny margin of percentage points, remember that? How many of his voters have given up on him or have died and been replaced by minorities who NEVER vote anything but Democrat.

Try to catch a whiff of reality from inside your cow costume, buddy.

Last Online
    05-22-2022 @ 01:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Nordic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles and Scandinavia
    Ancestry
    North-West Europe
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-M223
    mtDNA
    K1a4d
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid
    Politics
    Pro White Tribalism
    Religion
    Lacking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,193
    Given: 2,391

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Even if Canada was 30% white we would still have more whites and less niggers than your country.
    Huh?

European Canadians
    Total population
    72.9% of the total Canadian population[1] (2016 Census)

White Americans
    Total population
    197,285,202 (Non-Hispanic: 2017)[2]
    60.7% of the total U.S. population

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jägerstaffel View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...uality-n973081

Did you vote for this shit? I didn't.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ok-office.html

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/pres...ed-immigration

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...re-immigration

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...hing-to-cut-it

Let me guess, this is all fake news?

You'll still be worshiping this dude when he's emptied the Indian subcontinent for H-1B visa applicants and the entirety of Latin America has illegally taken up residence or through false pretenses claimed asylum in our country. You'll still be worshiping him when federal agents are removing the firearms of law abiding citizens. You'll still be worshiping him when his re-election campaign fails because his voters have lost trust in him for his 180 degree flip flops. Trump only won by a tiny margin of percentage points, remember that? How many of his voters have given up on him or have died and been replaced by minorities who NEVER vote anything but Democrat.

Try to catch a whiff of reality from inside your cow costume, buddy.
    I'm not against de-criminalization of homosexuality. There is a a big difference between supporting trad marriage and throwing gays off roof tops. The fake news is about the wall. It is getting built.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Trump is basically a 1990's Democrat, but he's the best we got. Just look at the sea of degenerates out there. Do you think Tulsi or Andrew Yang is better for our country? Not at all. Anyone with common sense. And I soon hope everyone gets some.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information