Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Γιατί ζούμε ένα μπάχαλο;

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Aromanian (Northwestern Macedonia/North Pindus) + North Arvanite + little Greek
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid (prolly) + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid (Mutt)
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Nonwoggism
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Thraco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 92

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    So, when do you plan to start the great Wallachian uprising in Yiannena? How sure are you that you are not just another undisciplined trainwreck dreaming of territorial changes in the Balkans? We have plenty in this website alone, you know...

You would make great rap music with your ramblings. Maybe you should give it a try some day in the future.
    What are you sayiiiiing?

Do you have paranoia??

You don't go well in your mind for real!

You have the hallucinations and ramblings. Not me. I never had any hallucinations, non-facts, ramblings or sheep and you can't be thrown off Dromokaeiteio. Never. NOTHING. Mercy anymore with your delusions.

Άντε whatever you say you are not right. And I prefer it better next time to keep your opinions about me to yourself.

Αντε at food's sake and you shown what believe in truth about me and what you are. And I know I don't have hallucinations and I don't actually have ramblings and not being a trainwreck very well. Someone else in truth has the ramblings, hallucinations, grazes his sheep and he is a mentally disordered trainwreck I respond right now "maybe".

You always project your ramblings and schizophrenic hallucinations on me, whatever makes you sleep at night, you still are from Dtomokaitio and you are an asinine twat faggot who stole the lamest quotes from his parents when they mentally traumatized you with a toothbrush and now you cry a bunch of your paranoid ramblings of me living in London or Wales and have sheep. Ironically you are in truth definitionally the mentally ill ZOURLARIS trainwreck and my "insults" aka my objective truth about you was actually in fact truly on mark, so kill yourself.

I don't have plans for Wallachia so keep strawmanming by already misrepresenting by cutting my points down faggily like a cock munching faggot you born to be. Every time you post is in truth like another million dicks in your mouth anyway. Your insults are lame, and you don't affect me, you think your retarded ass is smart because of your autism.

Whatever I won't pay attention anymore to your genuinely desperate caricature postmenopausal tryharder loser ass but I can continue humiliating you further, if you were talking that shit paranoia of yours to me about raps and difficult-for-you words such as "ramblings" that literally surpass you most definitely misuse since you can't know, I would have slapped and whooped the everloving shit of your sorry cum guzzling coward submissive ass in seconds. To me, you are not actually to talk that shit like a total faggot the saggy vagina that thrown you out aborted you to be, you understand? I will slap you so hard, the undeserving sense of false seperiority you have, would be shitting blood and teeth, crybaby brat kiddo, you understand? You haven't learn to wean and wipe your ass yet and you talk shit to me, μαλακισμένο τσουτσέκι. Που άμα σε πιάσω σηκωτό και τηλεφωνήσω στον πατέρα σου μαλακιστηρι θα κλαις με μαύρο δάκρυ. Αντε σαν πολλά μας "έμαθες" μου μουνοσκυλο. Αντε τραβά πίσω στο reddit παλιοχαζοχαρουμενε καραγκιόζη που όχι μόνο καραγκιοζευεις και αρχιπουστευεις στον λόγο φλώροπουσταρα παραμορφωμενε-υπερμορφωμενε ΣΧΙΖΟΦΡΕΝΗ αλλά και είσαι και μια λουλου λουκγκρητια σκέτη! Αντε γαμησου μωρή κλάψα σαλουφα λεύκη ψωλορουφηκτρα του κέρατα. Δεν μπορώ εγώ να υποχρεώνομαι να ανέχομαι τις μαλακίες σου για εμένα επειδή σε πειράζαμε και σε γαμούσαμε στην καζούρα στο σχολείο και εσύ χάζωσες και αποτρελάθηκες και τώρα βγάζεις τον αρχικομπλεξαρισμό σου σου σε εμένα, είσαι από αυτά τα συνεσταλμενα προγκισμενα αμουγκρηστα παλιοτομαρο τσογλανι του κέρατα που μου το παίζεις και τρελίτσες. Αι παρατάς μας πλέον σαν την Λούκα κάνεις, σε ταραζαμε με σφαλιάρες στον εγκέφαλο και χαζωσες από αυτό.
    Last edited by The Great Uniter; 08-23-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    What are you sayiiiiing?Do you have paranoia??You don't go well in your mind for real!You have the hallucinations and ramblings. Not me. I never had any hallucinations, non-facts, ramblings or sheep and you can't be thrown off Dromokaeiteio. Never. NOTHING. Mercy anymore with your delusions.
    Well, if you cannot remember, let me remind it to you, NAZI vermin:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlachopat View Post
    This will be the best solution.A separate state for the vlachs and other minorities.Vlachs lived there since a millenium.We had one in ww2,Pindus Principality.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    I uneventfully concur with is beatifully wonderful map. It's our legitimate right to have our own ethnic state. We are not separists because that actually makes no sense and it's indeed most infinitely illogical you most infinitely illogical anti-Aromanians spew since we undisputably can't be separate from what we definitely in fact didn't apartize from. Just exclude Corfu and the surrounding islands and that's in truth right. Instead at parts of Albania in and probably Fyrom.
    Άντε whatever you say you are not right. And I prefer it better next time to keep your opinions about me to yourself.Αντε at food's sake and you shown what believe in truth about me and what you are. And I know I don't have hallucinations and I don't actually have ramblings and not being a trainwreck very well. Someone else in truth has the ramblings, hallucinations, grazes his sheep and he is a mentally disordered trainwreck I respond right now "maybe".You always project your ramblings and schizophrenic hallucinations on me, whatever makes you sleep at night, you still are from Dtomokaitio and you are an asinine twat faggot who stole the lamest quotes from his parents when they mentally traumatized you with a toothbrush and now you cry a bunch of your paranoid ramblings of me living in London or Wales and have sheep. Ironically you are in truth definitionally the mentally ill ZOURLARIS trainwreck and my "insults" aka my objective truth about you was actually in fact truly on mark, so kill yourself. I don't have plans for Wallachia so keep strawmanming by already misrepresenting by cutting my points down faggily like a cock munching faggot you born to be. Every time you post is in truth like another million dicks in your mouth anyway. Your insults are lame, and you don't affect me, you think your retarded ass is smart because of your autism.Whatever I won't pay attention anymore to your genuinely desperate caricature postmenopausal tryharder loser ass but I can continue humiliating you further, if you were talking that shit paranoia of yours to me about raps and difficult-for-you words such as "ramblings" that literally surpass you most definitely misuse since you can't know, I would have slapped and whooped the everloving shit of your sorry cum guzzling coward submissive ass in seconds. To me, you are not actually to talk that shit like a total faggot the saggy vagina that thrown you out aborted you to be, you understand? I will slap you so hard, the undeserving sense of false seperiority you have, would be shitting blood and teeth, crybaby brat kiddo, you understand? You haven't learn to wean and wipe your ass yet and you talk shit to me, μαλακισμένο τσουτσέκι. Που άμα σε πιάσω σηκωτό και τηλεφωνήσω στον πατέρα σου μαλακιστηρι θα κλαις με μαύρο δάκρυ. Αντε σαν πολλά μας "έμαθες" μου μουνοσκυλο. Αντε τραβά πίσω στο reddit παλιοχαζοχαρουμενε καραγκιόζη που όχι μόνο καραγκιοζευεις και αρχιπουστευεις στον λόγο φλώροπουσταρα παραμορφωμενε-υπερμορφωμενε ΣΧΙΖΟΦΡΕΝΗ αλλά και είσαι και μια λουλου λουκγκρητια σκέτη! Αντε γαμησου μωρή κλάψα σαλουφα λεύκη ψωλορουφηκτρα του κέρατα. Δεν μπορώ εγώ να υποχρεώνομαι να ανέχομαι τις μαλακίες σου για εμένα επειδή σε πειράζαμε και σε γαμούσαμε στην καζούρα στο σχολείο και εσύ χάζωσες και αποτρελάθηκες και τώρα βγάζεις τον αρχικομπλεξαρισμό σου σου σε εμένα, είσαι από αυτά τα συνεσταλμενα προγκισμενα αμουγκρηστα παλιοτομαρο τσογλανι του κέρατα που μου το παίζεις και τρελίτσες. Αι παρατάς μας πλέον σαν την Λούκα κάνεις, σε ταραζαμε με σφαλιάρες στον εγκέφαλο και χαζωσες από αυτό.
    First of all, good luck at making a phone call to my dead father. Secondly, I've barely ever been on reddit. Finally, be aware that you cannot traansport whatever guns you have from London to Greece and Greek laws are quite steep to sheep rapists...

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 02:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

0 Not allowed!

Μου αρέσει που κυριολεκτικά μας λες μπάχαλο όταν το πρόστιμο στην Ελλάδα για όταν με περνάς με κόκκινο είναι 700 ευρώ και το δίπλωμα πάει για 2 μήνες, όταν στην Ισπανία και τη Γερμανία το πρόστιμο είναι 200 ευρώ και η απώλεια διπλώματος είναι τη μισή σε διάρκεια.

Και το συγκεκριμένο περιστατικό ήταν πολύ σοβαρό. Νομίζεις ότι εδώ δεν θα έκαναν καμπάνια για να του βάλουν δεκάδες χιλιάρικα πρόστιμο και να τον συλλάβουν; Πρόσφατα πήγαν να συλλάβουν μία ολόκληρη παρέα γύφτων στη Σαλαμίνα που πέταξαν μία γάτα στο κενό, τι μου λες τώρα;
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,829
    Given: 2,653

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    Γιατί ζούμε σε ένα μπάχαλο;.
    Γιατί έχουμε χάσει την ικανότητα να αγαπούμε ο ένας τον άλλο και προπονηθεί στο να παραπονιούμαστε.
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Aromanian (Northwestern Macedonia/North Pindus) + North Arvanite + little Greek
    Ancestry
    Mutt.
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    pure
    mtDNA
    mutt
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid (prolly) + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid (Mutt)
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Nonwoggism
    Hero
    Heroes are bullshit.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Thraco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Relationship Status
    Awful.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 220
    Given: 92

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    Γιατί έχουμε χάσει την ικανότητα να αγαπούμε ο ένας τον άλλο και προπονηθεί στο να παραπονιούμαστε.
    slavpepe.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information