Thread: Don’t Want To Go to College? 8 reasons you’re right.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

2 Not allowed!

Default Don’t Want To Go to College? 8 reasons you’re right.

“I Don’t Want To Go To College” – 8 Reasons To Not Attend University

BY MURRAY KILPATRICK AUGUST 8, 2019

“I don’t want to go to college”. That’s precisely the attitude a lot of young people need these days.

Colleges, for the most part, don’t equip students with the skills needed to make bank as we are shifting towards the second quarter of the 21st century. Massive amounts of crippling debt, unemployable degrees, and heavy doses of Karl Marx and Co. are also negatively affecting society in general once they leave campus.

In short, What we need is more “learn to code” and less “learn to Karl”.

Now without further ado, here are eight good reasons to not attend university.

1. They Just Want Your Money

Colleges don’t really care if you attend classes or not once your tuition has been paid. Colleges don’t really care if you get a job the day after you graduate. Colleges don’t care if you (eventually) get a job which either puts a smile on your face or makes your wallet fat.

Did you ever get a letter in the mailbox from your Alma mater congratulating you on your first big job or promotion in the years following your graduation? No.

You only got continuous money beg letters asking for donations, while being politely disguised as if that wasn’t the whole intention.

You’re former university will always try to keep getting money from you, even long after you are finished. They don’t give one toss about your personal successes or failures.

2. You can “Get Smart” For Free Online Or At The Library

A lot of people still want to attend University in order to “get educated” and just be an all-round renaissance person of the scholarly world.

Well if you really want to know the liberal arts such as art history or archaeology, you can have at it – all on your own. The Internet is right at your fingertips to learn whatever you want from just about every theoretical topic under the sun.

All it costs is a few dozen dollars a month while on a provider plan, or outright free if you have a local WiFi connection.

And when you got some money in the bank — the fruits achieved from having a practical and marketable skill elsewhere — you can go visit in person all those famous archaeological sites you dreamed about.

Sound good? Sounds excellent! Say “I don’t want to go to college!”

3. You May Be Tempted To Join Antifa If You Graduate And Under-Perform

If you borrowed lots of money to get a degree in any of the identity politics grievance programs and (shock!) don’t make six figures the year after you graduate, you probably will feel cheated and then blame it all on our society. You will feel bitter and depressed, and perhaps channel your lack of professional or business success into becoming a professional activist.

So don’t be tempted to sign up for a violent nuisance organization like Antifa, making peoples lives in Portland a living hell because you’re salty at only making $9 an hour part-time at Starbucks. Get an affordable and marketable skill which (probably) isn’t learned at university.

4. You’re Playing Musical Chairs With Limited White Collar Jobs

“just” two applicants for one job and one seat means half will still miss out

“Oversaturation” is a word which cannot be understated in regards to the white collar / air conditioning friendly job market. The reality of situation is that, for half of young Americans, college is far from a guarantee for good future prospects. And it never will be.

Our world and its economic market forces just can’t accommodate everyone with a four year degree, and the market does not particularly care about your personal “passion”. Only what raw skills you have to offer, and only if those skills are required in sufficient numbers to satisfy market demands.

Those skills are likely to be found at more affordable and more practical trade or technical schools, and with far less competition stacked against you upon course completion.

5. Lower Market Value Of A Degree

The Bachelor’s degree is the new high-school diploma. Everybody’s got one.

What happens when something is present in society with great abundance? It’s value drops.

Diamonds are expensive because they are rare and difficult to attain, while salt is cheap because its everywhere and easy to extract.

Technical and trade schools are teaching diamond skills (some quite literally), while universities are teaching salt skills which aren’t even practically digestible. Choose wisely.

6. Joke / Cultural Marxist Courses Are Everywhere

Higher education is (mostly) a big joke in regards to arming its students with practical skills upon leaving their chosen institution. Unless you’re aspiring to a degree in an applied science (e.g. astrophysics or biochemistry), or attending a really good (not 2nd tier or lower) law school, it’s a waste.

The cost is outrageous and prohibitive, the administrations are corrupt, and they graduate politically indoctrinated lemmings with no common sense, communication skills, or critical thinking skills.

Universities have also become echo chambers of Marxist-tinged ideology, which is one of the most destructive schools of thought which has ever emerged in human history.

Don’t just not pay for it, avoid it like the plague.

7. Better Long Term Security In The Trades

Not this kind of tradesmen, but you get the idea.

A lot of plumbers and electricians make great money, and would agree that their jobs are not going to disappear any time soon due to unrelenting changes in technology or automation.

Particularly if you are a male, why not consider being like them? The overwhelming majority of half the human population (females) are not going to present any extra competition for you in trying to land one of these well compensated jobs either.

Say “I don’t want to go to college!”

8. You Are Still Gonna Start At The Bottom

Many college students have the expectation of entering the workforce in higher status positions that seasoned people occupy, and with better wages and benefits.

Why? Because they have been socially conditioned to believe they are smarter and better than people already in those jobs, instead of proving they are worthy of those positions. They all want to start at the top and feel cheated if they don’t.

Sorry, but 25 is not the “new 50” when it comes to workplace seniority at the workplace. A 23 year old tradesman, with several years of experience under their belt, is going to be further along in their field and making more money than you in all likelihood.

Furthermore, you may not have a job yet at all.

So I’ll end by saying it more time. I do not want to go to college.

https://www.cryptogeography.com/i-do...nd-university/

Hatchling
    Last Online
    11-13-2019 @ 08:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Han
    Country
    China
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Default I Agree With you

We don't need to waste time at meaningless activities. Here are many productive ways to reach your goal.

Last Online
    09-25-2021 @ 03:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kentucky
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Seems good.

Last Online
    12-02-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

1 Not allowed!

1 reason - i don't want

Last Online
    12-02-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRobinson View Post
    I don’t go to college and study for one simple reason, I’m simply not interested in it, actually. I am already working, I have promotions and further growth, I have experience, but I understand that I still need to finish somehow. Having found many different resources on the Internet, I got to the place where I can buy a research paper for college, this is the site https://paperell.com/buy-college-research-paper which, according to reviews, is one of the best and has been doing it for several years. by helping different students with their studies. After that, I took the work to my educational institution and the teachers were amazed at how well it was written.
    I'm not sure if this matters, because in fact, you could just come, pass all the subjects for the minimum passing ball, get at least some kind of diploma, and go on to work, like nothing difficult should have been.

Thread Information