View Poll Results: Where do Austrians pass better Sweden or UK?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweden

6 46.15%
  • UK

3 23.08%
  • In equal measure

4 30.77%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where do Austrians pass better, Sweden or UK?

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:57 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,554
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Caradog View Post
    Depends what british, quite a few welsh , cornish (english) and irish pass definitely better in NW Iberia than they do in the Netherlands,although they do not particularly look dutch neither they do particularly Iberian on average, they have their own looks... not the case with the East English however who tend to be more influenced by north sea people.by the way, Even East English are nowhere as Germanic as the Dutch, not even close. My ethnicity is not your business, and by the way it is written in my profile. so No need to ask.
    Are you a sock of that Latin-American Hispanic troll Bloody..?

There's a large Irish community close to where I live - and I frequently encounter Irish people here in the parks and shops and streets and I can't tell them apart from Welsh, English, and Scottish people that I encounter here just by looking at them - until I hear their accents.

I'm originally from the south-west 'West Country' of England and I'm very pale like many of my relatives on both my maternal and paternal side - we just burn in the sun. I've rarely ever seen 'Med' looking people where I'm originally from in SW England - unless they were Med tourists.

The Irish people I know here and also the Welsh people I've met certainly don't look Mediterranean either.

Brunet people here don't look Med either - they look British or Irish.

Cornish students:

Welsh people:

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-10-2019 at 09:55 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In terms of Austrians, I think they generally pass better in Sweden.

Although there are exceptions in individual cases, as two of my nieces are half English and half Austrian.... and they look more English than Austrian. Their mum (my sister) is tall with large blue eyes, long blonde hair, and fair skin... and her husband is Austrian, white, with brunet hair and he's about an inch or two shorter than my sister... not sure what colour his eyes are though.

Both of my English-Austrian nieces have very sun-sensitive and pale skin, a few freckles, blue eyes, and blonde hair like their mother (my sister) and they look closer to my English relatives (they remind me a lot of me and my sisters when we were children with their small and narrow upturned noses and little freckles and have very similar features,) than they do to their Austrian relatives.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-10-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

3 Not allowed!

Neither.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Neither.
    I think they (Austrians) generally pass best in Germany.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,286
    Given: 9,865

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    England, and it isn't even close. Austrians are one of the most light washed ethnicities here, and that's coming from someone who heavily admires Austrian people. Both have more of the Atlanto-Med and Alpine spectrum, which is almost non-existant in Sweden.

Also, Austria is not blonder than England, although they're pretty close. One football team isn't enough N to determine something like that, there are studies.
    Average austrian or south german aren't blonde, and british peoples look more nordish but the phenotype does matter not the eye color or hair color. British are mostly Keltic-Nordid, North Atlantid, austrians are mostly Alpinid, Subnordid (Alpinid + Nordid), so their phenotype is a little bit differents, and Atlantid type is rare in Austria.

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,605
    Given: 48,334

0 Not allowed!

Maybe slightly better in Sweden, but not entirely convinced about it. I voted for - in equal measure option.

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    This guy looks neither. More like Czech or Slovak.

This guy is also the most neutral looking out of this bunch of Austrian football players for Poland. He passes well.

Austrians on average strike me as alien looking, more alien than I tend to expect them to.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Are you a sock of that Latin-American Hispanic troll Bloody..?

There's a large Irish community close to where I live - and I frequently encounter Irish people here in the parks and shops and streets and I can't tell them apart from Welsh, English, and Scottish people that I encounter here just by looking at them - until I hear their accents.

I'm originally from the south-west 'West Country' of England and I'm very pale like many of my relatives on both my maternal and paternal side - we just burn in the sun. I've rarely ever seen 'Med' looking people where I'm originally from in SW England - unless they were Med tourists.

The Irish people I know here and also the Welsh people I've met certainly don't look Mediterranean either.

Brunet people here don't look Med either - they look British or Irish.

Cornish students:

Welsh people:

I think that you should pay no mind to that person. Celtic people are the palest - complected humans on the face of the earth. They are perhaps less frequently blond than Northern Germanics, but are have more ginger hair than any other group of humans on the face of the earth. So how can the palest people look Iberian? While Iberians are among the darkest - complected Europeans, with the likes of Italians, etc....
    Austria borders Italy by the way. Austrians do not fit in either the UK or Sweden. It is only blond - haired who might fit in Sweden, only because of their hair as Sweden is one of the blondest - haired on the face of the earth. Most Austrians are definitely not blond by any means. People are trying to spread some ridiculous propaganda. The people of northern regions of France are not darker than either Austrians or Southern Germans. France shares a border with Germany. This border has been disputed over the years. The propaganda of this “ Atlantic” seaboard garbage is nothing but a pure lie.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    100% Northwest European and Flemish
    Ancestry
    From Flanders ( Koninkjrik België )
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1a - L664
    mtDNA
    n/a
    Taxonomy
    60% Borreby with strong 40% Keltic Nordid admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Caradog View Post
    Austrians look much more similar to swedes. I see a phenotypical continum starting from Austria/German Switzerland, Going through SOuthern Germany, to Northern GErmany and ending in SOuthern Scandianvia... Northern Scandinavians have more Baltic and Finnic input in terms of Phenotype. (whith the exception of Iceland). The Germanic Faces and blonde phenotypes are heavily undercounted in countries of central and central-eastern europe, specially in Austria and Czech.

British have more of their own phenotype which tend to align with Atlantic Europe (NOrthern France, Western France, Wallonia, North West Iberia). sometimes influenced by north sea people but on a minor level.
    Stop the nonsense. Austrians mostly fit in Central Europe. Walloons are definitely not any different from the people of the regions of Germany which borders Wallonia. What is this Atlantic Facade garbage? The vast majority of the Celtic Brits are genetically descended from Bronze Age populations living in the Low Countries, particularly the Netherlands not Iberia. They are a North Sea folk. Northern France is not darker than regions of Germany of the same latitude, not at all. Britain is lighter than Northern France.

Below is posted of Austrians youths who were praised as “Aryan” people in the Nazi era. They are so Swedish - looking, right?
    https://api.time.com/wp-content/uplo...ality=85&w=838

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information