Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider Jewish as Europeans?

Last Online
    12-10-2023 @ 05:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 947
    Given: 1,023

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnbringer View Post
    We are talking in terms of ethnicity. Ethnic Russians are much more European than Ashkenazi Jews and are in no sense in the same category.
    For example Russians from the area over Kazakhstan how much European/Asian are genetically?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-02-2019 @ 03:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, Negro
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania Dutch, Irish, Polish, Bantu
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 276
    Given: 309

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KingOf View Post
    For example Russians from the area over Kazakhstan how much European/Asian are genetically?
    According to this study Russians have a similar East Asian gene flow to Finns at about 1/8th.

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep09500#f1

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

As individuals, yeah, IRL if you look European you're normally accepted as such, and most Jews at least pass, as do many MENAs. As a group, somewhat. But they're definitely viewed as more European than any South American group and possibly some SE European ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazio View Post
    Many are more European (in genes and culture) than any Jew will ever be... in fact, many are more European than many Muricans that have a dumb superiority complex with that degenerate culture.
    lol

'pls accept us pls, I don't wanna be brown, how dare u accept the jews how dare you accept them and not me, love me, love me!'

where's wadaad when you need him
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    06-29-2020 @ 04:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 861

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    I think it's funny you seem to think there's some conspiracy by geneticists to make Jews and South Italians close to each other, but okay it's your right to be skeptical of genetics.
    I think it's funny how in every possible opportunity you take the chance to spread, again - in the most shallow way, that "S. Italians and Greeks are very near/the same as Ashkenazim". If you're so engaged in that, please, do start a thread about it, explain to us your position IN DETAIL and then, at the end of a well presented thought/position, you perhaps can state that "m'dudes, Ashkenazim = S. Italians/Greeks ^.^" because just throwing a random chart or, again, giving your random claims without citing the sources (your deepest vice it seems), it's not enough to support such controversial claim. I want your historical data about when (documented/cited events not just "ancient times m'dude" and how that (a Semitic group in origin being equal/very-similar to meds) happened. Throw all the genetic info that you can gather about it - including another groups to exemplify: for instance "m'dudes, look at this data, by it we can conclude that Ashkenazim are the same as S. Italian and Greeks - in the same extent that Danish are the same as Swedish... go there Smeagol boy, take your time, I'm not rushing you, but if you intend to continue to spread that claim, enlighten us with all the info that you have about it.
    I already explained you that, but let me write this again: in the shallow way that you describe, it is so vague that one can conclude many possible things by it, for instance:
    -Jews (true "pure" ones) are close/same as Euro Meds (true "pure" ones).
    or
    -Meds were pimped by Jews in the past, so the Jews leaved their genetic mark in South Europe and S. Italians and Greeks are descendants of Jews.
    or
    -Jews in South Europe were exterminated by the Meds, but then, some of them saw how "good and great was the Jewish culture and religion" and a considerable number of Meds actually started to follow the religion giving a start to the Ashkenazim "branch".
    or
    -Jews in South Europe had a HUGE input of Meds (when? where? how?), and nowadays we have the Ashkenazim branch of Jews that are descendant of the Jews that lived in S. Europe and are Semitic mixed with Meds (but then later they went on towards North - Eastern Europe and also had mix there - and it's more recent - but yet, they still are the same/very close with S. Italians and Greeks ^.^).

I'm looking forward your future thread explaining for good your over stressed claim, have a nice weekend!
    "Moderation in all things healthful; total abstinence from all things harmful."

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

butthurt textwall
    It's really not controversial and if you had any knowledge of population genetics you'd know that. He shouldn't have to defend conventionally accepted wisdom - you should be able to disprove it.

But you aren't, because you're a reactionary ignoramus who just hates Jews and desperately wants to be European and is offended (lulz) when people view Jews as Europeans even though by and large they don't even want to be viewed as such and refuse to view you as European even though you'd give your left nut to be seen as such.

BTW your last 'suggestion' was the most accurate - European Jews are generally accepted as being the descendants of (mostly) Jewish men and European women, hence 80% Levantine YDNA and 75-85% European mtDNA. We know of various conversion events over the course of the past 2,000 years but we don't know all of them (we must presume) and we don't know the numerical relevance each of them had, but the end result is that European Jews appear to be about 55% European by DNA (of which mostly Italian or Greek with some Eastern European admixture) and the rest mostly Levantine (going by atDNA).

If you want to know more, read a paper, don't ask Smeagol to regurgitate one. Lazy bum
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

I think it's funny how in every possible opportunity you take the chance to spread, again - in the most shallow way, that "S. Italians and Greeks are very near/the same as Ashkenazim". If you're so engaged in that, please, do start a thread about it, explain to us your position IN DETAIL and then, at the end of a well presented thought/position, you perhaps can state that "m'dudes, Ashkenazim = S. Italians/Greeks ^.^" because just throwing a random chart or, again, giving your random claims without citing the sources (your deepest vice it seems), it's not enough to support such controversial claim. I want your historical data about when (documented/cited events not just "ancient times m'dude" and how that (a Semitic group in origin being equal/very-similar to meds) happened. Throw all the genetic info that you can gather about it - including another groups to exemplify: for instance "m'dudes, look at this data, by it we can conclude that Ashkenazim are the same as S. Italian and Greeks - in the same extent that Danish are the same as Swedish... go there Smeagol boy, take your time, I'm not rushing you, but if you intend to continue to spread that claim, enlighten us with all the info that you have about it.
    I already explained you that, but let me write this again: in the shallow way that you describe, it is so vague that one can conclude many possible things by it, for instance:
    -Jews (true "pure" ones) are close/same as Euro Meds (true "pure" ones).
    or
    -Meds were pimped by Jews in the past, so the Jews leaved their genetic mark in South Europe and S. Italians and Greeks are descendants of Jews.
    or
    -Jews in South Europe were exterminated by the Meds, but then, some of them saw how "good and great was the Jewish culture and religion" and a considerable number of Meds actually started to follow the religion giving a start to the Ashkenazim "branch".
    or
    -Jews in South Europe had a HUGE input of Meds (when? where? how?), and nowadays we have the Ashkenazim branch of Jews that are descendant of the Jews that lived in S. Europe and are Semitic mixed with Meds (but then later they went on towards North - Eastern Europe and also had mix there - and it's more recent - but yet, they still are the same/very close with S. Italians and Greeks ^.^).

I'm looking forward your future thread explaining for good your over stressed claim, have a nice weekend!
    Well, Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews mixed with North Italian women for the most part which made them shift to Southern Italians and Greek islanders who have significant ancient west Asian admixture in them. In other words, they judaized local Southern European women the same way that they judaized local Arabian women in exchange for giving Arab woman a baby in ancient times. Even though the Talmud claims that your mother have to be Jewish to be an ethnic Jew, Most Jewish people today are descendants between Levantine Israelite/Canaanite men and local judaized women. The reason why there wasn't any admixture between Arabic women and Jewish men of the middle east is simply because Islam forbids Islamic women to marry non-Muslim men, and that Jewish and Christian women didn't mixed heavily with Muslim men due to fear in losing their religious communities since children that are born from such mixture are considered to be Muslims only.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    But they're definitely viewed as more European than any South American group and possibly some SE European ones.
    Maybe by shallow materialistic people that classify nations by economical success ("GIBE SHEKKELLSSSS PLS"), but S. America has MANY Euro groups, Italians are HUGE in some parts of Brazil and Argentina... Germans are here and there as well (I'm talking about pure descendants, not even mixed with other euros), and I've seen in Brazil even a LATVIAN community, so you're trying to pass the idea that a, lets say, 4th generation Latvian-Brazilian (from Latvian family only), is, somehow, less Euro than a Jew? : ))))))))

lol

'pls accept us pls, I don't wanna be brown, how dare u accept the jews how dare you accept them and not me, love me, love me!'

where's wadaad when you need him
    Jew, don't project your complexes on me, I'm not American (but I'd rather be any sort of American any day than being a "chosen") - and if you see my posts, you'll notice quickly that I'm not eager, at all, to be accepted among Whites or any vague concept - I have a deep respect for Greek culture, I do like Iberians, for sure I love my own people and that's about it. Other Euro groups are neutral until they try to cross my way.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Etruscan-Roman
    Ethnicity
    Latin
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Lazio
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If you want to know more, read a paper, don't ask Smeagol to regurgitate one. Lazy bum
    No jew, if someone goes around claiming something they got to back it up, don't be a cynical here, it's unethical to claim things without backing it up - worse: to leave it vague for random assumptions that gives more confusion (and the first shit posts from him that I saw here was about Ancient Rome (historical facts) so I already see him with suspicion)... OH, BUT WAIT, I forgot for a second that I'm writing to a Jew, it must be hard for you to know what ethical behaviour means, sorry to interrupt your praises to the Shekkels, now go do your lame "thumb down" again to express how oppressed you are.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Maybe by shallow materialistic people that classify nations by economical success ("GIBE SHEKKELLSSSS PLS"), but S. America has MANY Euro groups, Italians are HUGE in some parts of Brazil and Argentina... Germans are here and there as well (I'm talking about pure descendants, not even mixed with other euros), and I've seen in Brazil even a LATVIAN community, so you're trying to pass the idea that a, lets say, 4th generation Latvian-Brazilian (from Latvian family only), is, somehow, less Euro than a Jew? : ))))))))
    Nope - just that that's how people will see them.

And let's be honest, there aren't many *pure* whites in these countries. It's like Argentina - 97-98% of Argentines see themselves as 'white,' but the average Argentine is only 79% European. It's a continent of OWDers (for obvious historical reasons).

Jew, don't project your complexes on me, I'm not American (but I'd rather be any sort of American any day than being a "chosen") - and if you see my posts, you'll notice quickly that I'm not eager, at all, to be accepted among Whites or any vague concept - I have a deep respect for Greek culture, I do like Iberians, for sure I love my own people and that's about it. Other Euro groups are neutral until they try to cross my way.
    I don't have OWD. I don't care about being viewed as white, I'm not dating a white person even though should I wish to the option is easily available to me (and I had white gfs in the past), blah blah. You on the other hand clearly do have OWD, regardless of your whiny feeble protests to the contrary, and you care deeply about the concept of Europe, which is not a continent you even pertain to.

Why would I care what some Nazi thinks about Jews? Oh, it hurts me so terribly to know a person consumed with hatred for Jews doesn't want to be one. Oh boo hoo, my feelings.

Spoiler!

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

No jew, if someone goes around claiming something they got to back it up, don't be a cynical here, it's unethical to claim things without backing it up - worse: to leave it vague for random assumptions that gives more confusion (and the first shit posts from him that I saw here was about Ancient Rome (historical facts) so I already see him with suspicion)... OH, BUT WAIT, I forgot for a second that I'm writing to a Jew, it must be hard for you to know what ethical behaviour means, sorry to interrupt your praises to the Shekkels, now go do your lame "thumb down" again to express how oppressed you are.
    He did back it up. And you're banned for a week, I've had enough of you.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information