Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How would Europe be if Neolithic Farmers has Never invaded?

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

5 Not allowed!

Southern Europeans would all look Irish/Welsh Brunns/Aurignacian Atlantids instead of what they look like now, Scandinavians may've become 80%+ blonde rather than the 30-35% it is right now(blonde hair was most prevelant among Scandinavian and Baltic HGs but still a minority, however we know Scandinavia was the place with the most massive selection for blondism, without all the foreign genes it may've been much more).

N Europeans would also have a lot lighter skin(EHGs/steppe people darkened Europe, not lightened) like pale British islanders and wouldn't have the ability to tan, freckles would also be a lot more common. Depending on whether civilization and urbanism managed to spread from higher population areas in the Middle-East without gene flow, Chinese probably wouldn't outscore Europeans in math like they do now.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,176

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post

N Europeans would also have a lot lighter skin(EHGs/steppe people darkened Europe, not lightened)
    They did?

also do you think gingers were common among WHG?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Yes. The WHGs were probably ripped with six pack abs
    Gluten was at the heart of the Neolithics' sinister plan to dominate Europe. Soon the WHG went from six pack abs to beer bellies. They had trouble getting laid. They should have known that bread was the devil.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    They did?

also do you think gingers were common among WHG?
    That's my theory, no solid proof though. WHGs lacking the SNPs linked to light skin in modern Europeans =/ WHGs didn't have light skin SNPs. Siberian HGs have light skin. They did almost all have IRF4 which gave them freckles and no ability to tan, which makes no sense if they had dark skin, I don't recall seeing a dark skinned person with freckles before.

Probably, IRF4 peaks in modern Ireland and so does red hair. That being said, no WHGs have been found with any of the modern related SNPs with red hair other than La Brana who only had like 2/55 derived(other than 1 Goyet Belgium paleolithic European, technically not a WHG), but given 30-40% of Irish people have the genes for red hair but only 2% have pure red hair and 11% various reddish brown/blonde and based on SNP pigmentation predictions English people should be like 75% blonde, I'm not sure how useful that information is.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    09-02-2019 @ 03:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, Negro
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania Dutch, Irish, Polish, Bantu
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 276
    Given: 309

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    That's my theory, no solid proof though. WHGs lacking the SNPs linked to light skin in modern Europeans =/ WHGs didn't have light skin SNPs. Siberian HGs have light skin. They did almost all have IRF4 which gave them freckles and no ability to tan, which makes no sense if they had dark skin, I don't recall seeing a dark skinned person with freckles before.

Probably, IRF4 peaks in modern Ireland and so does red hair. That being said, no WHGs have been found with any of the modern related SNPs with red hair other than La Brana who only had like 2/55 derived(other than 1 Goyet Belgium paleolithic European, technically not a WHG), but given 30-40% of Irish people have the genes for red hair but only 2% have pure red hair and 11% various reddish brown/blonde and based on SNP pigmentation predictions English people should be like 75% blonde, I'm not sure how useful that information is.
    Red hair definitely did exist in Mesolithic Sweden. Of the 7 Motala Hunter-gathers analyzed, 2 carried R151C, 1 R160W, and 1 rs1110400. There was 1 inferred redhead. From what I gather this was not known in other Mesolithic Europeans. Both R151C and R160W are claimed to date from the Middle-Paleolithic West Asia according to BritiansDNA. They were found among Afanasievo samples, so they were probably also found among ANE people. Perhaps Mesolithic Swedes acquired R151C and R160W from EHG people who had ANE admixture.

Even some people who carry an MC1R variant can have Fitzpatrick IV skin.
    This study found 35.5% of skin cancer Patients who had Fitzpatrick skin type IV carried at least 1 MC1R variant. With the general population of Fitzpatrick IV it’s probably a significantly lower proportion, but not zero.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1275642/

Freckles and olive skin do exist. Same as a MC1R carrier can have olive skin. Generally unlikely, but certainly possible.

I don’t know if their was a study done on skin types and IRF4, but I doubt that there would no darker skinned exceptions of IRF4 carriers.

Good point about the rather uncertain relationship between allele frequencies and phenotype frequency. A study from the University of Edinburgh Fromm last year found that only 15% of people who carry two MC1R variants have red hair, with the general distribution of hair color similar to the general population. Some with somewhat reddish hair may self-report as blond or brown, but the assumption that all or even most with two variants have hair which is decidedly red is false.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-018-07691-z
    Last edited by Dawnbringer; 08-11-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellbeaking View Post
    Nah dude not sure who told you this, maybe you are reading outdated info, but the mass migration of early neolithic farmers to Europe is a seminal part of European genetic history. The did indeed overturn of the majority of mesolithic DNA. This is not something any geneticist contests right now.
    Probably some level of neolithic DNA was also introduced by bronze age indo-european invaders.

Technically neolithic presence in Europe is determined by E1b1b yDNA, J yDNA must be of bronze age source.

Ein einzelner Gefangener.. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Horse-Human of Wyoming
    Ethnicity
    Hillbilly
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106/R-Z156
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Taxonomy
    Country Boy
    Politics
    Zeitzeuge einer Zeitenwende
    Hero
    Klaus Störtebeker, Kurt Knispel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,433
    Given: 5,288

3 Not allowed!

Pretty much paradise. Sure, agriculture very much laid the foundation for civilization, but at the same time it also marked the downfall of humanity, cause it disabled natural selection and gave every retard ever the chance to reproduce.
    Runen raunen rechten Rat, über eiserne Felder nun zur Tat!

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,176

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stahlbestie91 View Post
    Pretty much paradise. Sure, agriculture very much laid the foundation for civilization, but at the same time it also marked the downfall of humanity, cause it disabled natural selection and gave every retard ever the chance to reproduce.
    Well, non-European civilizations had agriculture as well but what made Europeans excel over others is wheat. I would say that urbanization and jewish merchants in urban centers marked the downfall of the white race.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    French Alpinoide
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    French Alpinoide
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,282
    Given: 1,180

1 Not allowed!

We can't change what happened, so the answer is: impossible to know.

Do not forget that even a German has an good part of EEF contribution, so there is no point in doing ethno-masochism by attacking his own prehistoric ancestors who represent 30-40% of his ancestral contributions.

I never understood the interest of this kind of thread.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,608
    Given: 48,336

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashball View Post
    We can't change what happened, so the answer is: impossible to know.

Do not forget that even a German has an good part of EEF contribution, so there is no point in doing ethno-masochism by attacking his own prehistoric ancestors who represent 30-40% of his ancestral contributions.

I never understood the interest of this kind of thread.
    It is yet another ''muh ancestors'' thread fetishising one group of ancestors.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information