Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: How different are Greeks proper and Greek Cypriots?

  1. #61
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    hellenic
    Ethnicity
    greek
    Country
    Greece
    Gender
    Posts
    73
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/3
    Given: 75/37

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Yep


  2. #62
    Don't mess with me, I'm old bones. Petros Houhoulis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Location
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Age
    42
    Gender
    Posts
    15,820
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,191/1,434
    Given: 4,654/5,024

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    Watch out. Hellanas/Super Dorian will immediately and hastily assign you to his complaining league of true Griic islanders. We will have no chance, we the Frankoslavic gang.
    Hellenarse is stupid, and you are even more stupid than he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoca View Post
    ...Germans only hate Turks because they don't assimilate. Turks have superior culture, others will have to assimilate to us and they slowly do. For example, in Germany most popular dish is Doner Kebab. Not German wurst with beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    Turkish imams are rapidly re-islamizing the formerly Soviet Republics... Denmark is not a difficult job either.
    [email protected]

  3. #63
    Don't mess with me, I'm old bones. Petros Houhoulis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Location
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Age
    42
    Gender
    Posts
    15,820
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,191/1,434
    Given: 4,654/5,024

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    That's 0% but ironically this comment comes from a literal retarded twat who thinks I live in London and desperately fantasies me being a former shaddy member without any evidence.
    I never said you are a former member of this forum. I remember you from another forum...

    But you are 100% mentally challenged. I was actually being mischievous, but are still in truth too mentally retarded and dense to realize that as well, since autists like you don't realize when I am joking. Rage on.

    Greater Bulgarian when, Vayos?
    The only "greater" I see right now is the greater idiot in you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoca View Post
    ...Germans only hate Turks because they don't assimilate. Turks have superior culture, others will have to assimilate to us and they slowly do. For example, in Germany most popular dish is Doner Kebab. Not German wurst with beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    Turkish imams are rapidly re-islamizing the formerly Soviet Republics... Denmark is not a difficult job either.
    [email protected]

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Online
    10-12-2019 @ 01:35 AM
    Location
    Under your bed
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Daco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Aromanian (W. Macedonian Vlach at least ancestry)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    No idea.
    mtDNA
    -
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Dacianism
    Hero
    (Kuvira, Itachi, Malcolm Tucker, Sherlock Holmes from "Sherlock", Dr. Cox) but heroes do not exist.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Daco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    600
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 153/33
    Given: 45/28

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    I never said you are a former member of this forum. I remember you from another forum...

    The only "greater" I see right now is the greater idiot in you.
    Too bad, you suffer from myopia otherwise you have actually discovered you are the greater retard. I wasn't in another European community forum where I expressed any ideas living in London. An idiot lacks evidence subsequently logic such as you so I can't be definitionally idiot. You can be definitionally idiot, just fine. You assume baselessly stupid stuff you are the idiot.

  5. #65
    Don't mess with me, I'm old bones. Petros Houhoulis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Location
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Age
    42
    Gender
    Posts
    15,820
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,191/1,434
    Given: 4,654/5,024

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    Too bad, you suffer from myopia otherwise you have actually discovered you are the greater retard. I wasn't in another European community forum where I expressed any ideas living in London. An idiot lacks evidence subsequently logic such as you so I can't be definitionally idiot. You can be definitionally idiot, just fine. You assume baselessly stupid stuff you are the idiot.
    I noticed that you mentioned London as your home in a post in THIS FORUM, but I guess nothing you say accounts for anything here, and I won't even bother dealing with your bitching, mr. Nazi collaborator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoca View Post
    ...Germans only hate Turks because they don't assimilate. Turks have superior culture, others will have to assimilate to us and they slowly do. For example, in Germany most popular dish is Doner Kebab. Not German wurst with beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    Turkish imams are rapidly re-islamizing the formerly Soviet Republics... Denmark is not a difficult job either.
    [email protected]

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Online
    10-12-2019 @ 01:35 AM
    Location
    Under your bed
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Daco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Aromanian (W. Macedonian Vlach at least ancestry)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    No idea.
    mtDNA
    -
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid + predominantly Dinarid & Cromagnid + minor Alpinid
    Politics
    Ideologically Apolitical, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Aromanianism, Dacianism
    Hero
    (Kuvira, Itachi, Malcolm Tucker, Sherlock Holmes from "Sherlock", Dr. Cox) but heroes do not exist.
    Religion
    Eternal Self-Advancement, Assertiveness, Daco-Illyrianism, Aromanianism, Vampirism
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    600
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 153/33
    Given: 45/28

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    I noticed that you mentioned London as your home in a post in THIS FORUM, but I guess nothing you say accounts for anything here, and I won't even bother dealing with your bitching, mr. Nazi collaborator.
    "Bitching"? I am just ridiculing your moron self. What you claim makes no sense but still doesn't prove anything in THIS FORUM, fruitcake. Stop crying, understand? Ne

  7. #67
    Don't mess with me, I'm old bones. Petros Houhoulis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Location
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Age
    42
    Gender
    Posts
    15,820
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,191/1,434
    Given: 4,654/5,024

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    "Bitching"? I am just ridiculing your moron self. What you claim makes no sense but still doesn't prove anything in THIS FORUM, fruitcake. Stop crying, understand? Ne
    Listen you NAZI collaborator you gave enough material to prove that you supported the Diamandi abomination in WWII, which the majority of the Vlachs in Greece did not support in any way. I don't need to prove much else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoca View Post
    ...Germans only hate Turks because they don't assimilate. Turks have superior culture, others will have to assimilate to us and they slowly do. For example, in Germany most popular dish is Doner Kebab. Not German wurst with beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    Turkish imams are rapidly re-islamizing the formerly Soviet Republics... Denmark is not a difficult job either.
    [email protected]

  8. #68
    Don't mess with me, I'm old bones. Petros Houhoulis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Location
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Age
    42
    Gender
    Posts
    15,820
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,191/1,434
    Given: 4,654/5,024

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Uniter View Post
    That's 0% but ironically this comment comes from a literal retarded twat who thinks I live in London and desperately fantasies me being a former shaddy member without any evidence. But you are 100% mentally challenged. I was actually being mischievous, but are still in truth too mentally retarded and dense to realize that as well, since autists like you don't realize when I am joking. Rage on.

    Greater Bulgarian when, Vayos?
    You are the retarded here, who believed that you can carve a Vlach state withing Greece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoca View Post
    ...Germans only hate Turks because they don't assimilate. Turks have superior culture, others will have to assimilate to us and they slowly do. For example, in Germany most popular dish is Doner Kebab. Not German wurst with beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    Turkish imams are rapidly re-islamizing the formerly Soviet Republics... Denmark is not a difficult job either.
    [email protected]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 09-10-2018, 04:59 AM
  2. Replies: 195
    Last Post: 07-17-2018, 10:11 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2018, 12:04 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2017, 11:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •