Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,918
    Given: 4,818

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crn Volk View Post
    No, dear boy, it is you mongrel that has nothing to do with Macedonia. You come from Edonia and are of Bulgarian stock. Stop pretending you're Macedonian.

As for North Macedonia, we are content being the birth place of the likes Justinian the Great and Eurydice I of Macedon (mother of Philip of Macedon and grandmother of Alexander the Great).
    Everyone knows you as wannabe's - live with it, gates have been shut for a while now. We shut the gates on you, not you on us. Tells you something, dunnit?

Balkan Trash Not Allowed.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Last Online
    09-12-2020 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Taulantian Illyrian Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Uskana as it is now known
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Dardania
    Politics
    Hoxhaist for the heck of it
    Hero
    Skanderbeg, Enver Hoxha, Jordan Peterson and Filthy Frank(?)
    Religion
    Sunni Muslim
    Relationship Status
    Burned Out
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 87

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    Me pissed off at the idiot who says he has his "unique" state in the world, and I "don't have it", as if that was my problem in the first place? It was never a problem for me, nobody questioned their right to have a state, we questioned their crazy claims to our history and territory. As for you being better or worse than Colombia, I have no idea, but let me tell you, I've been both in Colombia and Uskub, and I prefer Colombia, but I would not accept either in the E.U. I haven't bother to visit Tirana though, too far off my radar, literally. Not even the cruise ships approach any Albanian port, and I am in one of these which criss cross the Adriatic a few times per month.
    Are you part of the Greek Navy?
    "If if if if if if if if if if if if if we if we fall for you know a bunch of Okie Doke just because eh eh eh eh eh eh eh sounds funny" - Barack Osama (?)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

No, dear boy, it is you mongrel that has nothing to do with Macedonia. You come from Edonia and are of Bulgarian stock. Stop pretending you're Macedonian.
    First of all, I didn't come from Edonia, and secondly, most of my ancestors are Greeks, not Bulgarians, thus I am Macedonian.

As for North Macedonia, we are content being the birth place of the likes Justinian the Great and Eurydice I of Macedon (mother of Philip of Macedon and grandmother of Alexander the Great).
    Justinian the Great was born near Justiniana Prima which lies more than 100km into Serbian territory from your borders. Euridice was a Lyncestian, which means an Illyrian... She didn't play a role in the glory days of the Macedonian empire.

You found by now that we used to marry the Lyncestian chicks. Have I ever told you what we Macedonians did with the Lyncestian males?

WE EXECUTED THE BASTARDS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_of_Lyncestis

Alexander (Greek: Αλέξανδρος), son of Aeropus of Lyncestis, was a native of the upper Macedonian district called Lyncestis, whence he is usually called Alexander of Lynkestis or Alexander Lyncestes.[1] Justin makes the singular mistake of calling him Alexander's brother,[2] while in other passages he uses the correct expression.[3]
    Background

Alexander was a contemporary of Philip III of Macedon and Alexander the Great. He had two brothers, Heromenes and Arrhabaeus; all three were under suspicion of involvement in the assassination of Philip II of Macedon, in 336 BC. Alexander the Great, on his accession, put to death all those who had taken part in the murder, and Alexander the Lyncestian was the only one that was pardoned, because he was the first who did homage to Alexander the Great as his king.[4][5][6]

Career

Moreover, King Alexander not only pardoned him, but even made him his friend and raised him to high honors. He was first entrusted with the command of an army in Thrace, and afterwards received the command of the Thessalian cavalry. In this capacity he accompanied Alexander on his eastern expedition. In 334, when Alexander was laying at Phaselis, he was informed that the Lyncestian was carrying on a secret correspondence with King Darius III of Persia, and that a large sum of money was promised, for which he was to murder Alexander. The bearer of the letters from Darius was taken by Parmenion and brought before Alexander, and the treachery was considered proven. Yet Alexander the Great, dreading to create any hostile feeling in Antipater, the regent of Macedonia, whose daughter was married to Alexander Lyncestes, thought advisable not to put him to death, and had him merely deposed from his office and kept in custody.
    In this manner Alexander was dragged about for three years with the army in Asia, until in 330, when, Philotas having been executed for similar crime, the Macedonians demanded that Alexander Lyncestes should likewise be tried and punished accordingly. Alexander the Great gave way, and as the traitor was unable to exculpate himself, he was put to death at Alexandria Prophthasia, the capital of Drangiana.[7][8][9]

Alexander's likely motive originally, was to gain possession of the throne of Macedonia, which previous to the reign of Amyntas III of Macedon had for a time belonged to his family.
    Last edited by Petros Houhoulis; 08-23-2019 at 10:04 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Uski View Post
    Are you part of the Greek Navy?
    Merchant marine, the pride of Greece. Greeks own 1/5 of the global fleet, and I do not even work on a Greek ship.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,915
    Given: 7,434

0 Not allowed!

Vandals attack North Macedonia statues amid debate over history

North Macedonia's government faces an uphill battle in efforts to re-label public statues of historical figures, as vandals opposing the move have already removed several plaques.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/world/...a-statues.html

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    Vandals attack North Macedonia statues amid debate over history

North Macedonia's government faces an uphill battle in efforts to re-label public statues of historical figures, as vandals opposing the move have already removed several plaques.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/world/...a-statues.html
    It will be interesting to see what happens when VMRO returns to govt.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,915
    Given: 7,434

0 Not allowed!

It will be interesting to see what happens when VMRO returns to govt.
    I think that many people from Greece and North Macedonia were so sick and tired of this debate that they're at least secretly relieved with the agreement even if they may not agree with it. Going back to the debate will be opening a whole new can of worms and starting from square one again which many people would hate even more than the current agreement. So its hard for me to imagine VMRO winning, and then going for this change if they do win. I remember you previously stating that Zaev got elected on the platform of resolving the name dispute and he's more or less done that. But maybe I'm ignorant on the current situation. How realistic are VMRO's chances of winning in the next elections? And when are the next elections exactly?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    I think that many people from Greece and North Macedonia were so sick and tired of this debate that they're at least secretly relieved with the agreement even if they may not agree with it. Going back to the debate will be opening a whole new can of worms and starting from square one again which many people would hate even more than the current agreement. So its hard for me to imagine VMRO winning, and then going for this change if they do win. I remember you previously stating that Zaev got elected on the platform of resolving the name dispute and he's more or less done that. But maybe I'm ignorant on the current situation. How realistic are VMRO's chances of winning in the next elections? And when are the next elections exactly?
    I think VMRO will win. Probably next year. The current gov't is embroiled in corruption scandals which have prevented the start of EU negotiations. VMRO will tow the line on the Prespa Agreement, however I don't see them for example clamping down on vandals removing plaques and such.

Last Online
    09-12-2020 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Taulantian Illyrian Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Uskana as it is now known
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Dardania
    Politics
    Hoxhaist for the heck of it
    Hero
    Skanderbeg, Enver Hoxha, Jordan Peterson and Filthy Frank(?)
    Religion
    Sunni Muslim
    Relationship Status
    Burned Out
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 87

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    Merchant marine, the pride of Greece. Greeks own 1/5 of the global fleet, and I do not even work on a Greek ship.
    I always loved the idea of being a sailor, man that must be awesome,good for you mate.

Also you said you dont work on a greek ship, does that mean yall get to work outside of greek waters? Like nato n shish?
    "If if if if if if if if if if if if if we if we fall for you know a bunch of Okie Doke just because eh eh eh eh eh eh eh sounds funny" - Barack Osama (?)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information