Something tells me G*d is a professional prankster and a social experiment (otherwise known as "test," as in "God is testing you") aficionado. Take a look at the following examples that bear signs of classic fraternity initiation pranks:
  1. Remember the time God had that fun bet with Herself (hashtag LilithLives) whether Her top paypig Wageslave Job still be Her amazon wishlist number one subscriber after God sends Chinese hackers to ruin Job's very successful cryptocurrency farm, making him so poor his wife kills herself from shame, and pozzing him with every bug known to humanity but seeing Job passing the hardcore mode level like a champ, God went loljk and restored the last save game with Job all happy to kiss Her feet once more. 'Member, Lois?
  2. "What was that knife-in-hand baby-held-down-like-Epstein-after-fucking-with-the-elites about, big guy? You know I was just FUCKING with you, right? It's just a prank, bro. Now get on your knees and start worshiping Me, slave."

Makes you wonder what else was or wasn't a prank. Overall, I gotta hand it to the Big Nigga above. Bullying your fan club's followers into total and complete submission they cut off they big ding dongs off for you, that's TRUE motherfucking dedication right there, dawg. Respect.

>G*d's face when: