Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: How The North American Continent Would Be if it was Colonized by Spaniards?

Last Online
    01-05-2024 @ 11:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    CUCARACHA
    Country
    Liechtenstein
    Taxonomy
    CUCARACHA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,395
    Given: 890

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    But you know - situation here is temporary, the situation in spanish banana republics is constant. Just confess: shit, beggarness and disorder is an inherent part of spanish culture
    Ukraine has always been a shithole. This temporary situation stills, at least, since 30 years ago.

In fact Ukraine is poorer and more disordered than half on latin american countries, with some the difference is really big.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

1 Not allowed!

We're already borderline black by European standards
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestialsayer View Post
    We’d have better tans

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,219
    Given: 15,986

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    We're already borderline black by European standards
    One drop rule in full effect

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 01:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Bald
    Ancestry
    Bald individuals
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Baldid
    Politics
    Pro-Baldness, Hair Loss
    Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,039
    Given: 996

0 Not allowed!

It is easy to answer. I would like to know if Americas was colonized by Albanians or Georgians. It would be an interesting question.

I think japanese people would do a great work in Atarashitochi

Banned
    Last Online
    07-05-2023 @ 12:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtibero
    Country
    Spain
    Hero
    Don Pelayo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 953
    Given: 61

1 Not allowed!

it seems that here people still don't know that North America is a former Spanish colony

Last Online
    10-05-2022 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    OTHERS_D
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Slovak/Hungarian Romani/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Essentially Austro-Hungary
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Joseph Conrad
    Religion
    Down-votes from Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,057
    Given: 3,213

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tietar View Post
    it seems that here people still don't know that North America is a former Spanish colony
    Yeah I was remarking above that they don't really emphasize that in the US education system, unless you live in the more obviously Spanish areas like Florida and Texas...
    PuntDNAl k15
    Mother: Polish + Norwegian + Austrian + French @ 0.923102
    Father: Karelian + Polish + Romani + Mozabite_Berber @ 5.277415
    Me: Lithuanian + Mordovian + Bosnian + Spaniard @ 2.190271
    MDLP World
    Mother: 85.80% German_V + 14.20% Russian @ 1
    Father: 73.10% Croatian_V + 26.90% Roma @ 4.65
    Me: 94.70% Croatian_V + 5.30% Roma @ 1.61

Last Online
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,496
    Given: 36,940

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    Coming from a guy who still doesn't know what the definition of North America is and what countries make up this contient
    Also we are talking about the guy who couldn't even predict his own ancestry and thought he would have no SSA ancestry but simply Euro and Amerindian

Yeah, I don't think you are a good example of someone smart in this forum, you are a complete idiot in many subjects including your DNA prediction...
    I have always acknowledged that North America includes the territories of Canada, US and Mexico, moron.

And a stupid retard like you, who claims to be ninety something percent Euro, some single digits percentage points black, and yet claims to be black and anti-white is not in position to criticize me on anything.

Yes it would mean that because Spaniards never planned in staying and creating a mass white population. They were the ones all for the promotion of mix racing, hence why their colonies are all majority mix race
    Argentina and Uruguay are heavily Euro and were colonized by Spaniards. Chile, Paraguay, Colombian/Venezuelan Andes and several areas of Northern and Western Mexico are not as European as Argentina and Uruguay, but still have a predominately Euro mixture, and all those areas were colonized by Spaniards. Stop pretending that ALL areas colonized by Spaniards ended up being a very mixed racial tragedy, full of either triracials, indo-mestizos, zambos or mulattoes, and nothing else.

I don't fucking care if Spaniards didn't practice a mass white immigration colonization scheme as British did. I'm not claiming that dumb ass. But the fact is that many temperate regions colonized by Spaniards (exception made of where there were heavy Amerindian settlement and civilizations) ended up being either very Euro like Argentina and Uruguay, or mostly Euro-mestizo like most of Chile, Paraguay, etc, either because Amerindians were very decimated by deseases, and by founding effect the resulting average mixture was noticeably more Spanish than Amerindian (plus some posterior European immigration like in the cases of Chile and Paraguay), or because a massive mostly Spanish and Italian immigration AFTER the independence from Spain, like in the cases Argentina and Uruguay.

All those areas are not a racial mess like Guatemala, Nicaragua Honduras or Dominican Republic, but are heavily Euro like Argentina and Uruguay, or mostly mestizo/Euro mestizo with good amounts of whites (North/Northwest Mexico, Colombian/Venezuelan Andes, Paraguay, Chile, etc) and were colonized by Spaniards, deal with it!

This is why you need to read more about history, you are such a moron
    The South needed BLACK LABOR due to its big PLANTATIONS, this is why countries or areas with high plantations are mostly black/mulatto
    Example: Haiti, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Brazil, Coastal Colombia, Ecuador, Panama, Southern Mexico etc

please read history if you haven't, upgrade that IQ instead of fighting against Europeans who darken Spaniards
    Stop wasting your time on stupid shit and read more about colonial history

Anyways, the South was a very important plantation area, this is why the mass importation of black slaves were introduced compared to other parts of the country
    other parts of the country didn't need a whole bunch of black slaves, they only needed very few and those were mostly for house slaves or such type of work
    Fucking retard. You just acknowledged that most of the North American continent is not suitable for the mass importation of black slaves. And the south eastern states are a minority area. North America is much bigger. And I already said that I think that in the hypothetical Spanish North America, the current states of Louisiana, southern parts of Mississippi and Alabama, southern and south eastern Georgia, Florida and the eastern parts of North and South Carolinas would have significant African input, and would probably be similar to Cuba and Puerto Rico.
    It would not be like Argentina, just stop, you are being an idiot
    Imbecile with shit for brain.
    I haven't claimed that all North America would be like Argentina, but that most of the Atlantic coast (including the Appalachian) would be something similar to the Argentinian Pampean provinces, and much of the rest of the continent (referring here to Canada/USA) would be mostly mestizo/Euro-mestizo with good amounts whites/near whites here and there, like inner Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, etc; and that the current states of Louisiana, southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, etc would be something similar to Cuba and Puerto Rico.

Be careful because you're also insulting and discrediting the other posters who agree with me that most of North America would be something similar to the southern cone, for the most part.

Claiming that an hypothetical full Spanish colonized North America would not be today mostly something similar to the southern cone, but ALL like the racial mess of colonial Southwestern US, forever and ever, is like claiming and pretending that colonial Argentina (that was mostly mestizo with even some black slaves) would be ALWAYS like that, and not like today. YOU are the fucking idiot.

You are basing it from how the current American demographics LOL you are so dumb, in fact the Eastern part of the USA did have a large Amerindian population, the only problem was that a lot of them were massacred
    I'm not basing it on current American demographics, but on the demographics of Latin American regions with temperate climate and not heavily Amerindian settlement, that were colonized by Spaniards, you stupid jerk.

And Amerindians from Argentina and Uruguay were also largely either massacred or killed by deseases. You're out of your mind if you think that most of the eastern half of North America would remain like Bolivia, and the south east like DR. And I'm not even saying that it would be all white.

Makes no sense, the Southwest Hispanos are no different from Northern/Western-Central Mexicans LOL again you have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about

You are forgetting that Spain would have imported large families from Mexico, which is how Los Angeles first got populated among other areas of Southwestern USA smh
    More on my favor. I have been claiming all long that most of the western half of North America would be not much different from current North/Northwestern Mexico and Jalisco: mostly mestizo/Euro mestizos... plus good amount of whites due to absorbing some of the hypothetical European mass immigration from the eastern coasts taking place AFTER the independence from Spain, NOT because Spanish massively settlement in colonial times, dumb ass.

None of those countries have whites, you are not white either, you are a triracial with identity crisis that cant accept that your dad is double the SSA that you are, and who knows what your grandparents score...
    I won't even bother to reply to this. Is not worth to be responded.

Those areas aka the USA would have been MEXICAN, not Spanish you moron
    if you still havent learned anything about Mexican history, the colonization of Spaniards and the slave trade of the Southern USA
    then do not come here acting like you know it all talking about weather and bullshit like that LOL smh
    You're such an idiot. If SW United States was colonized by Mexicans is because of its proximity to Mexico, and it doesn't necessarily mean that ALL North America in the long run would have been colonized by Mexicans. The thread is about an hypothetical scenario where Spaniards had created other vice royalties and captains further north, like in the NW of current US, in the Atlantic coast up to New Scotland, in Quebec, in the Ohio Valley, etc. and had been more blunt in preventing British, French or Dutch to permanently settle in the North American continent.

Thanks to the recent European immigration you idiot, not due to the Spanish colonizers
    look how Amerindian their colonial population is, its very Amerindian, many hitting up to 70% Amerindian
    lets not forget how they eliminate the black population, can you imagine what the current Argentine would have looked like if they didn't have a mass Euro migration and they didn't kill their black population???
    Most colonial Argentinians don't score as high as 70% Amerindian. Stop speaking out of your ass. Most full Colonial Argentinians are harnizos, castizos or at most balanced mestizos, like Chileans and Paraguayans, being very likely that colonial Argentina was something similar to today's Chile.

And the case is they eliminated most of their black population. Your hypothetical triracial Argentina (which I don't think it was mostly triracial in colonial times) didn't ever happened.

Is really ridiculous to pretend that an hypothetical Spanish north America wouldn't have had in the long run, a similar racial evolution as that of Argentina, with tons of immigrants from Spain and probably Italians, and to a less extent, other Europeans AFTER an hypothetical independence from Spain (at least in the eastern coasts) taking into account its much closer proximity to Spain, its large territories, abundance of resources, and temperate climate.

Thanks to the recent European immigration you idiot, not due to the Spanish colonizers
    Stupid idiot, I already made it clear in my previous response that I refer about how the North American continent would be TODAY if it had been all effectively colonized by Spaniards in colonial times, and had remained culturally Spanish with Spanish speaking countries until today. I made it very clear, and I am making it clear again on this post, that I don't claim that Spaniards would have sent lots of Spanish immigrants to North America in colonial times. This is about how the north American continent would be in the long run, you fucking imbecile with down syndrome. It is not my fault your lacking of reading comprehension, and your deep mental retardation. How do I have to explain it next time? with pears and apples?

Fucking M O N G O L I C O!
    Last edited by alnortedelsur; 10-25-2019 at 03:49 AM.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

0 Not allowed!

US President Antonio Banderas

Last Online
    03-21-2023 @ 02:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Latin.
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized Gracile-Med
    Politics
    I don't give a fuck about it.
    Hero
    Nobody
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,836
    Given: 5,025

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    A Berid in the White House, running a country founded by WASP, cool!

Last Online
    Today @ 05:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,496
    Given: 36,940

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    HAHAHAHA... very funny. Though I don't think all North America north of Mexico would be occupied by only one or two countries, but something like this:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ge12/post #115
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information