8 36.36%
  • 130-139

3 13.64%
  • 140-149

3 13.64%
  • 150>

3 13.64%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jouve-Cerebrals Test of Induction (JCTI)

Fuhrer
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 05:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
    Ethnicity
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    Lord Howe Island
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,336
    Given: 685

0 Not allowed!

Bump!

larali

1 Not allowed!

When I took it last year on ABF I got a 130 the first time and 129 the second.

Last Online
    03-20-2015 @ 10:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kalergian
    Ethnicity
    latin american
    Ancestry
    European, african and native american
    Country
    Brasil
    Politics
    Extreme racionalistic objetivity sarcasmologic
    Religion
    non- leftoidism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 27

2 Not allowed!

I took 111. My g factor is low is mainly because of my intelligence lack in mathematics, in which I am simply terrible. Despite already being with my early twenties, I can not do math double digit quickly and mentally. The IQ test is an excellent indicator of intelligence but there are some exceptions. I think I have asymmetric intelligence and aspie cognitive pattern.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kalergian
    Ethnicity
    latin american
    Ancestry
    Country
    Brasil
    Politics
    Religion
    non- leftoidism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have a friend who has a sister psychologist. He said the real iq tests are much longer and more complex than those of the Internet.

Last Online
    09-24-2016 @ 02:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    French and various British isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Aristocratic body and facial profile
    Politics
    Feudalism ruled by Norman aristocrats
    Hero
    William the Conqueror and William DeBurgh
    Religion
    atheist but ostensibly religious to rule over peasants
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,673
    Given: 16

1 Not allowed!

Non-verbal culture neutral IQ tests that are highly saturated in G need to be taken more than once because they vary more than verbal culture loaded tests. I know from taking the Weschler IQ test as a kid and in my teens that my verbal IQ is 126. However, it said my nonverbal performance IQ was only in the 90s. This test is however saying that my nonverbal IQ is 119. I don't think I tried very hard as a kid on the non-verbal performance section because I don't think I was motivated to do well and I just got frustrated and gave minimal effort forward (I know I put much more effort into this IQ test). I was either that former reason or this latter reason or both, in combination, that I did not do so well on on the Weschler non-verbal performance IQ portion of the test : Since I am introverted and conscientious, I am actually somewhat handicapped on the many group tests of IQ that require speed of answering rather than accuracy (e.g. the Weschler IQ test). For this reason or reasons I think my IQ was artificially lowered by the Weschler. I think the latter reason is why Asians only score 106 on IQ tests. Since Asians are introverted and conscientious I think their real average IQ is 110 not 106 or 105.

so 119 isn't that great but I'm still smarter than the average bear and I think my full scale IQ is in the 120s because I'm pretty sure my verbal IQ is higher than my nonverbal. Not only does the Weschler IQ test use both verbal and non-verbal IQ but the Mensa entrance test uses non-verbal culturally neutral questions and verbal culture loaded questions 50/50 on their test to give a full scale IQ for example.

P.S. I edited out the gender part of my IQ results because it put some sensitive information there by mistake.

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

3 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kalergian
    Ethnicity
    latin american
    Ancestry
    Country
    Brasil
    Politics
    Religion
    non- leftoidism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post

Non-verbal culture neutral IQ tests that are highly saturated in G need to be taken more than once because they vary more than verbal culture loaded tests. I know from taking the Weschler IQ test as a kid and in my teens that my verbal IQ is 126. However, it said my nonverbal performance IQ was only in the 90s. This test is however saying that my nonverbal IQ is 119. I don't think I tried very hard as a kid on the non-verbal performance section because I don't think I was motivated to do well and I just got frustrated and gave minimal effort forward (I know I put much more effort into this IQ test). I was either that former reason or this latter reason or both, in combination, that I did not do so well on on the Weschler non-verbal performance IQ portion of the test : Since I am introverted and conscientious, I am actually somewhat handicapped on the many group tests of IQ that require speed of answering rather than accuracy (e.g. the Weschler IQ test). For this reason or reasons I think my IQ was artificially lowered by the Weschler. I think the latter reason is why Asians only score 106 on IQ tests. Since Asians are introverted and conscientious I think their real average IQ is 110 not 106 or 105.

so 119 isn't that great but I'm still smarter than the average bear and I think my full scale IQ is in the 120s because I'm pretty sure my verbal IQ is higher than my nonverbal. Not only does the Weschler IQ test use both verbal and non-verbal IQ but the Mensa entrance test uses non-verbal culturally neutral questions and verbal culture loaded questions 50/50 on their test to give a full scale IQ for example.

P.S. I edited out the gender part of my IQ results because it put some sensitive information there by mistake.

I made over 25 iq tests on the internet and found a pattern that my verbal ability as I imagined, is greater than my ability nonverbal, but the site Cooijmans Paul, where he lectures on the relationship between autism and genius, says the verbal iQ is also related to mathematical iq. Got very poorly in mathematics is important to the understanding of the issues listed, ie, you must be good at interpreting. I can say that I'm not extremely bad at basic math.
    I still thoughtful about what is the real difference between the professionally administered IQ tests and tests internet.
    As I'm not a paranoid person, I believe that psychologists, afraid of losing good money to earn administering intelligence tests, refuse to accept the validity of most of testing internet, just thinking about the bill more to help the budget house.
    The major problem of iq tests , although not invalidate them under any circumstances, is that smart people like us, we must prove that we are intelligent as a person with blue eyes need to prove you have blue eyes .
    Intelligence is not only 3 digits , I think she would be a form of personality. IQ tests are formidable to predict the behavior and performance of normal people , but suffers enormously in predicting the ability of people like us outliers .
    For example , I've seen several times , surveys show that people most likely to commit suicide have IQ lower than people with fewer chances , especially high IQS . It is unbelievable to imagine that people with a predisposition to suicide may be less intelligent than a average joey , I can not believe it , because I have a very vivid impression that generally those with this sad trend are very intelligent . Most people with low iq definitely not seem to have suicidal predisposition .
    His remark about introversion and intelligence tests is very interesting. I share the same problem as you, introverted people have a greater tendency to think before answering, as a result the timed tests should not be used for us. Iq tests stem from the same principle that much of psychology is guided in that there are universal principles to human traits. But this is not so. Not that it has some logic but in fact, when you have different selective pressures, the same feature can display different realities. We may note that when comparing people of different races with the same IQ. In terms of average, an introverted white iq 107 will not behave exactly like an Asian introverted iq 107.
    Just like you I do not accept that my meager test results are good internet characterizing my general skills.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Right liberal
    Religion
    Social darwinism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 360
    Given: 66

0 Not allowed!

95% chance to fall within 117-127

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-11-2017 @ 10:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 54

0 Not allowed!

The link says "error 404 not found". Someone know if there is also another link for this?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pendragon vampire
    Ethnicity
    annunaki-druid-pendragon-overlord
    Ancestry
    Alsace-Lorraine France, England, Scotland , Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Cornwall
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A228
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med(pictish)+Dinaric+(gaelige)+Anglo-Saxon(40%)+Norse(6%)
    Politics
    Anti-mercantilism pro-aristocracy
    Hero
    William the conqueror
    Religion
    Luciferian baphomet worship
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 929
    Given: 144

0 Not allowed!