Thread: Incredibly Sick, Federally-Funded Experiments Happening Behind Closed Doors In Secret Labs Across US

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Default Incredibly Sick, Federally-Funded Experiments Happening Behind Closed Doors In Secret Labs Across US

Some of the things that are being done in the name of “scientific research” are almost too horrifying to talk about. But it is vitally important that we shine a light on these practices, because most Americans don’t realize what is really going on.

Normally when we talk about crime, the primary focus is on the drug abuse and violence in the urban areas of our major cities. But the truth is that often the worst crimes are committed by “doctors”, “scientists” and “researchers” wearing white lab coats. The experiments that I am about to share with you are incredibly disgusting, and I apologize for this in advance, but the only way that they will stop is if they are fully exposed. And since these experiments are funded by our tax dollars, the nation as a whole will ultimately be held accountable for the great evil that is taking place.

Earlier this year, the Trump administration ended “all internal National Institutes of Health (NIH) experimentation using aborted human fetal tissue”, and when that happened many came to the conclusion that the problem had been solved…

Here’s how it works: First, babies are terminated at abortion clinics in university-affiliated hospitals. The remains of these unwanted children are harvested for research. College professors, eternally hungry for lucrative federal grants, solicit NIH funds earmarked for nightmarish human fetal tissue research on animals. Its big business, which is why it’s no surprise that UCSF has openly stated their hostility to any restrictions on fetal tissue research.

For instance, at UCSF, the abortion training capital of the US, experimenters recently used a $2 million government slush fund to transplant intestines removed from 18-24 week-old aborted fetuses onto the backs of 6 to 8-week-old mice. In other bizarre Frankenstein study funded by taxpayers, UCSF implanted intact reproductive tracts from 9.5 to 22-week-old human fetuses, including from a pair of aborted twins, into mice dosed with synthetic estrogen.

Before we proceed, let me ask you a question.

What do you think a nation that does such things deserves?

And nobody in the federal government can claim ignorance, because these practices have been debated on Capitol Hill repeatedly. In fact, during a congressional hearing last December the director of the NIH openly defended these practices…

But addressing Congress in December, NIH director Francis Collins defended the practice.

He said: “There is strong evidence that scientific benefits come from fetal tissue research, [which] can be done with an ethical framework.”

They all know what is going on, and yet this funding keeps getting approved on the federal level year after year no matter which political party is in power.

Overseas, the experiments are even more bizarre.

For example, over in China a team of scientists recently made headlines all over the world after they created “a hybrid human-monkey embryo”…

Scientists have successfully formed a hybrid human-monkey embryo – with the experiment taking place in China to avoid “legal issues”.

Researchers led by scientist Juan Carlos Izpisúa spliced together the genes to grow a monkey with human cells.

We are talking about “Planet of the Apes” type stuff, and it is happening right out in the open.

And as time goes on, criminals in lab coats will be combining human genetic material with all sorts of different creatures.

In fact, the Japanese government has now officially approved the creation of “rat-human hybrids”…

Human-animal hybrids are to be developed in embryo form in Japan after the government approved controversial stem-cell research.

Human cells will be grown in rat and mouse embryos, then brought to term in a surrogate animal, as part of experiments set to be carried out at the University of Tokyo.

Supporters say the work – led by renowned geneticist Hiromitsu Nakauchi – could be a vital first step towards eventually growing organs that can then be transplanted into people in need.

Of course it is theoretically possible to combine the genetic material of dozens of different creatures into one “super creature”, and given enough time it is inevitable that scientists would cook up all sorts of bizarre hybrids in their labs.

As I have repeatedly warned my readers, just about every sort of evil that you can possibly imagine is exploding all over the world, and what I have talked about in this article is definitely a great evil.

If we really want to deal with the evil that is plaguing America, I would suggest that the streets of our inner cities are not the first place to start. Sadly, the truth is that many of our politicians, scientists and “researchers” are a much bigger problem, and it is probably extremely unlikely that they will ever be held fully accountable for the atrocities that they have been committing.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...d-doors-secret

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

1 Not allowed!

Embryonic stem-cell research will probably lead to the cure for every disease imaginable, but moralists want to slow it down in the name of bullshit.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Human Resources Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-21-2024 @ 10:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    WHG
    Politics
    Right (as in correct)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,473
    Given: 10,006

2 Not allowed!

Abortion is a horrible procedure to go through for the people involved directly and its existance as a procedure is unsettling for many in society. If abortions are going to take place I would prefer we use the remains to save lives (with stem cell research) than discard the remains, in that case no one wins; This is the public sector so there isn't really nefarious forces driven by financial incentive to abort as much as possible just to get the remains. Regarding the monkey, they did not create a human-monkey hybrid, they created a monkey with a human organ. This technology could in the future used to save human lives for people that need transplants, I cannot see how this is more cruel than factory farming. Ethics committees are very vigorous in the West (to the point that they retard progress quite a bit). No need to spread comic book fantasies and conspiracies about mysterious white lab coat people in area 51 producing whatever.
    AphroditeWorshiperWorshiper

Thread Information