Thread: TUTORIAL: How 2 Be a Better LGBTQGRIDSAI* Ally | OFFICIAL Apricity Antifa HQ. 🏳️🌈🌎

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

2 Not allowed!

Default TUTORIAL: How 2 Be a Better LGBTQGRIDSAI* Ally | OFFICIAL Apricity Antifa HQ. 🏳️🌈🌎

(Pinkfont to keep the thread testosterone [=male supremacist] free.)

This week I realized something. Something that Woke Me Up inside. Something that CHANGED my e-life and that is I have been on the wrong side of history™ all along. See, here I thought that there is something called separation of banking institutions and politics or internet platforms and politics or that science, facts, and objectivity matter but that's the OLD thinking of bygone times. Old racist, sexist, transphobic bigoted Uncle Tom and Jerry ass motherfucking clown-ass fool thinking.

Quick point of personal privilege *jazzhands* I did not make the rules but that's the rules of normie internet now and I abide by Caesar's rules even if he/she/it wears no clothes and wants to have his/her/xis trans-ovaries waxed. Fine by me. Like Da Mon says: “Den gi Siiza wa a fi'im, an gi Gad wa a fi'im.”

That's the e-reality now.
    With that out of the way, it is time to jazz those hands together for now Apricity has its very own local Antifa chapter too. Congratulations! *toots*

(Don't forget to vote for Elizabeth Warren, a white woman who knows what's best for us Colorful Folks.)

Here is exclusive footage of an Apricity Antifa guerrilla warfare officer of peace, love, and understanding smashing the white supremacy (hashtag yes Queen):

Never listen to this bigot, sweaties!

Or even this one:

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

Default Mandarin 101

>niggas too busy "triggering the 16-year-old libs" or "impeaching drumpster" while Mr Chairman moved in for the kill
    Wo cao. 😂

I for motherfucking one clap Chairman Xi (pbuh) the most for his worthy endeavor of turning the world into China's 公共汽車. Better show them cute xiao gui overlords the sign of respect, deep honor, and appreciation. *dabs*

Thread Information