Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

1 Not allowed!

You still acted like a complete fucking jerk when you shouldn't. It's too late now. Sorry.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,628
    Given: 10,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I criticise them because they don't take their role seriously... just as I criticise you for the same. What you are is a pathetic little boy that ran away from his duties, letting the woman sort them out, and now you suddenly want to get to know the son you abandoned. Read people: he wanted her to ABORT HIM (that's not a mistake - that's wanting him murdered before he was even born). As you yourself admitted: you weren't present at his birth and thus not also present at his registration and that means that HE DOESN'T HAVE YOUR NAME (and thus legally speaking the child is without a father). You should have tried that one in my neck of the woods btw. Ooh btw: what's the name of this thread ? Not "I have a son" but "my ex has a son"
    I agree in some aspects I don't think I'm one to forgive such words and actions and it will take time for him to earn her trust and prove he's committed but if she's happy to take his money then he should be able to see his kid. I'm confused though, if he's paying child support he should be listed on the birth certificate and have automatic legal rights anyway. I think there's an opportunity here for the boy to know his dad early on and build a relationship which can only happen in a lifetime. Its not fair to deny him that.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    I agree in some aspects I don't think I'm one to forgive such words and actions and it will take time for him to earn her trust and prove he's committed but if she's happy to take his money then he should be able to see his kid. I'm confused though, if he's paying child support he should be listed on the birth certificate and have automatic legal rights anyway. I think there's an opportunity here for the boy to know his dad early on and build a relationship which can only happen in a lifetime. Its not fair to deny him that.

The thing is: his previous actions show that his ex is better off with a man who is more mature in his actions and who would be a good father. He could be paying child support off the books (if he is paying at all and not just posting another thread) too but he wasn't there when he when the child was born and thus likely not when it was registered so there probably is no father.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2020 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    siberian in exile
    Ethnicity
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

So, you had more important problems to care about than Hagia Sophia.

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    She can force you trough courts to do paternity test and than pay alimony.
    What if he tells the judge that he was drunk while she got advantage of that situation, by taking possession of his body through unprotected action?
    It is woman's responsibility to either avoid or secure pregnancy. Women tend to overplay the fake role of being exploited nowadays, in order to exploit males through the extortion of subsistence money and else, via legal means. Even simple sexual adventures have costly results for males nowadays, rather than for the women. A feminist terror is sweeping across the entire world.
    Last edited by kundur; 07-19-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,481
    Given: 187

1 Not allowed!

If she already has another partner who has taken the role of father, it's better for you to stay away. A child can't have two fathers.

Bender1999

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    If she already has another partner who has taken the role of father, it's better for you to stay away. A child can't have two fathers.
    What? Regardless of this case, if i would broke up with my wife(it could happen, that’s the life), i wouldn’t keep doing nothing and see how my own child says to another men father. So yes, a child cannot have two fathers, because of that i never would allow that my child sees another men as his or her father

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kundur View Post
    It is woman's responsibility to either avoid or secure pregnancy.
    they are too weak for that according to my experience

Quote Originally Posted by kundur View Post
    Women tend to overplay the fake role of being exploited nowadays, in order to exploit males through the extortion of subsistence money and else, via legal means. Even simple sexual adventures have costly results for males nowadays, rather than for the women. A feminist terror is sweeping across the entire world.
    Women do not care about money when choosing men (many men are wrong about women). Many pensions are of low value, considering that it is the woman who raises the child, they are the most affected. Every culture of civilization tends to control the tribal behavior of women.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    11-02-2020 @ 01:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 965
    Given: 967

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    The partner can never replace the biological father. And these days with relationships ending left and right after short time spans there is no guarantee that her current relationship will last until the boy has grown up. That's too much to gamble besides being unfair to the kid. It will be far worse for the kid seeing the mother having different partners but no steady father figure over the years. It will also cause uncertainty in the kid instead of stability. When those he perceives as father figures leaves the household and moves on. The kid will need his father who can always be there for him and has the extra commitment being the real father. She can have her partners but the it's an undeniable right the kid has a relation with the father spending time together.

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

0 Not allowed!

An ex of mine also has a son. I'm not the father (we separated years before that).
    After not shaving for a while:

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information