Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Szekely people are genetically close to romanians or hungarians?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-15-2022 @ 06:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,971
    Given: 7,963

0 Not allowed!

oh come on Turul ,just say to this butthurt germano-slavs, there were never ever Huns, Attila, Magyars, Turkic etc who wiped off the shit of their horses with their potato faces. everyone can be happy

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2020 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    dalmatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Taxonomy
    extreme Dinarid
    Politics
    east mediterraneanism
    Hero
    Jesus,Moses and the prophets
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 229

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gültekin View Post
    why should a Hungarian identify with his ex subjects
    Because hungarians have nothing to do with turkics in terms of genetic and language, let alone with some mongrel nation like Turkey whose citizens are, if lucky a little turkified, anatolian-armenian-kurds.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

1 Not allowed!

why should a Hungarian identify with his ex subjects
    Because apparently everyone to the west of the Altai and Mongolia are converted "larpers", and everyone else is just an ethnic Mongolian. But only if you look Chinese enough.

Hmmm, I guess that means that nobody is Turkic!

How convenient for those who are anti-Turkic identity for one reason or another.

Now where have I heard that logic used before against Hungarians, but in reverse...

"reminiscing over Hungary's punishment at the Paris Peace Conference, the British diplomat Harold Nicolson noted: "I confess that I regarded, and still regard,that Turanian tribe with acute distaste. Like their cousins the Turks, they had destroyed much and created nothing." This Allied participant at the Paris Peace Conference did more than just express his unflattering opinion of the Hungarian people. He captured the biased political atmosphere of the international setting in which the historical Hungarian state met its death."

Source: (32) Borsody, op. cit., pp. 26-27.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudBrit View Post
    East/Siberian score is very good marker for how much conqueror blood you have, you're playing stupid now, asking me like a broken record what 'asian' is.Hungarians are 98%+ european on average.
    Really? Do you know where or when the Hungarians became a centralized identity? Do you know the names of the various Hungarian tribes? Do you know the names of the oldest known Hungarian leaders?

Delirious.
    It will happen in due time. Why not focus on Brexit? It clearly means more to you than our Hungarian affairs.

Sane people identify with what they are, in your case european and hungarian, but you're free to identify with what you want, but in this case identify is synonym with larp.
    I identify as Hungarian. Did I ever say I was not also a European? You said to identify, but with "those European populations" in regards to the nations around us. How very interesting.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,284
    Given: 9,865

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    I never said that there is any kind of "pure Turkic", including conquerors. I said that as the conquerors moved west they picked up these genetics from more Uralic people just like language changes. I can even show you my posts from years ago about it, and the ones from recent threads.
    Bullshit because hungarians didn't change their language and the uralic genetic was their original genetic not the turkic which was result of mixing with them. And you always claim old magyars were turkic and you didn't mentioned their uralic, germanic etc ancestry.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-15-2022 @ 06:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,971
    Given: 7,963

0 Not allowed!

Because hungarians have nothing to do with turkics in terms of genetic and language, let alone with some mongrel nation like Turkey whose citizens are, if lucky a little turkified, anatolian-armenian-kurds.
    nice to hear the sounds of screwed butts coming from pig-shit cleaners descendants ,even today

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    These questions?

I didn't say you said you had high East Eurasian.
    I already told you I prefer Dodecad for Mongoloid.
    No, learning foreign languages means nothing, I answered this before.
    I have no bad feelings about Hungary at all. It's one of the most favored countries among white nationalists.
    "I'm not trying to troll or anything but you are completely European, potentially only around 1% East Eurasian. That's virtually nothing. I score around 5.6% on K12b for example (5 times higher). You personally are just about as Turkic as Gagauz people but unlike Hungarians they actually do speak Oghuz. I mean seriously you live in Central Europe, you speak Ugric, you are culturally Roman Catholic (you may not practice or believe in Christ but that doesn't matter, many Jews don't practice Judaism either for instance). Do you really think you share a lot with Turkey, Uzbekistan, Uyghurs or any other Central Asian nation?"

You are saying that East Eurasian is the only barometer for judging Turkicness, which is why you devalue my claims of it in lieu of what you see as "minimal input". Obviously that is going to involve phenotype too (unless you are thinking of those super Nordic Mongolian types?).

How can learning languages mean nothing when you use that as your primary critique of what makes Hungarians not Turkic (since you harp on the language angle, like most anti-Turkics despite plenty of contrary evidence and the fact that the largest % of Hungarian is seen as "unknown").

I don't care how white nationalists view Hungary. I wish the western Euros all the best and will unite with any of them hand in hand to combat the grotesque EU, but for example Hungary is not France and France is not Hungary.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    dalmatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Taxonomy
    extreme Dinarid
    Politics
    east mediterraneanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Because apparently everyone to the west of the Altai and Mongolia are converted "larpers", and everyone else is just an ethnic Mongolian. But only if you look Chinese enough.

Hmmm, I guess that means that nobody is Turkic!

How convenient for those who are anti-Turkic identity for one reason or another.

Now where have I heard that logic used before against Hungarians, but in reverse...

"reminiscing over Hungary's punishment at the Paris Peace Conference, the British diplomat Harold Nicolson noted: "I confess that I regarded, and still regard,that Turanian tribe with acute distaste. Like their cousins the Turks, they had destroyed much and created nothing." This Allied participant at the Paris Peace Conference did more than just express his unflattering opinion of the Hungarian people. He captured the biased political atmosphere of the international setting in which the historical Hungarian state met its death."

Source: (32) Borsody, op. cit., pp. 26-27.

Really? Do you know where or when the Hungarians became a centralized identity? Do you know the names of the various Hungarian tribes? Do you know the names of the oldest known Hungarian leaders?

I identify as Hungarian. Did I ever say I was not also a European? You said to identify, but with "those European populations" in regards to the nations around us. How very interesting.
    YouR post is full of fallacies.
    I never said that you are not turkic unless you're some chinese or mongol, i said that hungarians do not show elevated siberian/east asian levels compared to their neighbours, your people still average 98% euro on gedmatch.
    I don't care about hungarian tribes , i dont care about Atilla, huns and your fantasies, hungarians are genetically like their neighbours, do you have any genetic proof that would counter this or we are simply ending the argument in my favor.
    You can identify with what you want but if you identify as turkic then you're just larping, genetics stand as proof.End of the argument.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    dalmatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Taxonomy
    extreme Dinarid
    Politics
    east mediterraneanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

nice to hear the sounds of screwed butts coming from pig-shit cleaners descendants ,even today
    It will happen in due time. Why not focus on Brexit? It clearly means more to you than our Hungarian affairs.
    The way things are going for Turkey with the kurds, there are much higher chance in the next decade, your turan brother gultekin will be begging or selling his sister in Germany.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Bullshit because hungarians didn't change their language and the uralic genetic was their original genetic not the turkic which was result of mixing with them. And you always claim old magyars were turkic and you didn't mentioned their uralic, germanic etc ancestry.
    Say it. Please. One more time so I can show you all the links and quotes again where you are wrong and again misrepresent me. It's become a rather entertaining theme to source how wrong you are regarding my own points. You like to straw man argument a lot. It is so easy to debunk because I remember what I post and when.

Also, from page 13, do I say Hungarians are also non-white mongoloids all some far east Asians too? Do you remember that? Or has this slipped your mind too?

I say conquering Hungarians were predominantly Turkic at core, and picked up genetics and more words during western travel. The Hungarian ancestors had lots of divergent DNA input and the Hungarian identity was not consolidated until Etelköz. Do you think the magyar tribes were all Ugric tribes, even before the Kabars (because I a suppose you wouldn't count them in our ethnogenesis). The oldest known leaders all had Turkic names, including Ügyek and his wife and offspring. Hungarian leadership also married "Cuman" women at this time.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

YouR post is full of fallacies.
    I never said that you are not turkic unless you're some chinese or mongol, i said that hungarians do not show elevated siberian/east asian levels compared to their neighbours, your people still average 98% euro on gedmatch.
    I don't care about hungarian tribes , i dont care about Atilla, huns and your fantasies, hungarians are genetically like their neighbours, do you have any genetic proof that would counter this or we are simply ending the argument in my favor.

You can identify with what you want but if you identify as turkic then you're just larping, genetics stand as proof.End of the argument.
    I have personally seen enough Hungarian posts of DNA here to debunk this. I already said that you have no sources, just posting numbers. You know what I heard about that though? 98% of people who claim 98% of unsourced facts are never incorrect.

Source: none.

Anyway, if you don't care about my "fantasies", why are you even posting here, Mr not-a-sock? I guess all us non-Turkics from different nations can just larp together in the hundreds of thousands at kurultaj and grow in number each year.

The way things are going for Turkey with the kurds, there are much higher chance in the next decade, your turan brother gultekin will be begging or selling his sister in Germany.
    Gültekin is as welcome in Hungary as he pleases with me. Turkey has harbored us twice since we have been "freed" from the Ottomans. I would return the favor to one that I know. Before you scream about the Ottomans, I don't care and Germanics kill each other left and right in the 20th century for dominance, let alone during the middle ages as well. I am anti-empire regardless of the ethnicity at the top of it. They always turn out poorly for the unfortunate ethnics who must bleed for their unappreciative colonies, as what happened to many English men and must suffer for it now under the heels of the "holier-than-thou" EU.

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread Information