Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePagan View Post
    Montana is special it seems
    Yea there are a lot of cool places too including Idaho and Wyoming. I love the mountainous areas.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    Yea there are a lot of cool places too including Idaho and Wyoming. I love the mountainous areas.
    Aliens

insufferable noob PrettyFarFromOkay's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-21-2019 @ 11:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Catholic American
    Ancestry
    German (various); Irish (Donegal)
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-imperial reactionary
    Religion
    Christian Existential
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 224

1 Not allowed!

Aliens
    We keep them underground in Nevada

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFarFromOkay View Post
    We keep them underground in Nevada
    Yes there's an alien festival soon

Hello Woodstock all over again

Last Online
    10-02-2023 @ 01:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-european
    Ethnicity
    Hunter gatherer
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 484
    Given: 301

1 Not allowed!

Welcome

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Catholic American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Religion
    Christian Existential
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yes there's an alien festival soon

Hello Woodstock all over again
    I’m a little bummed by that whole thing because I remember thinking several times in the past, “Why don’t thousands of people try to rush Area 51 all at once? Someone will probably get through.” But I don’t have Facebook so I never turned it into a group. If I had, I would be leading Alien Woodstock right now

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

0 Not allowed!

Well, he’s been fantastic on foreign policy, from Israel’s perspective.

He hasn’t been all bad. Hillary definitely would have been worse. But those Syria strikes were such a betrayal. I did not vote for that. And firing Steve Bannon as an advisor was a terrible move.

It takes more balls to stay, to be honest. Balls I don’t have. I don’t hate the US... I think it’s unsustainable.

NZ is beautiful, but Kiwis are getting their country bought from underneath their feet by the Chinese (just like in parts of the US and Canada). A lot of globalists have turned their eyes to NZ as their next stomping grounds. Asshole Hollywood actors are moving there at an alarming rate.

I’ve already moved to a different state in the US that’s more peaceful. I like it, but I’m not just looking for peace and quiet. I’m looking for a place to belong. I think the US is a country where a lot of people live but very few people ever really belong.
    I think you're being far too picky. Millions of people live in these nations but yet they aren't complaining.

I'm just wondering if you your depression is really a result of your environment - or are you trying to blame your country for more deeper issues going on...? Are you seeking an escape from a situation and are you trying to find some idyllic fantasy paradise country, where you'd imagine everything in life to be perfect... because no absolutely perfect place exists in reality.

I used to be like that between the ages of 15-16 in senior school and I constantly dreamt about moving away to live in another nation... I used to be so obsessed with wanting to move away and would stare for long hours at pictures of other countries in books after school.... agonising and wondering where to move to. It felt like mental torture as I couldn't decide on which country to move to. I'd look at so many pictures of beautiful places in other countries... and longed to be in the pictures amongst the scenery. Everything looked so perfect in the pictures.

I'd stare for long hours at pictures in books that I'd hire from the school library of Italy, France, the US, Switzerland, Austria, Australia, etc... constantly telling my mum I was going to live in different nations each evening. I was so obsessed and distracted with wanting to move away to live in another country and imagined life would be pefect, that it affected my school studies.

Then I was hospitalised at age 16/17 and had to finish my school education in a countryside hospital. That's when I learned to stop obsessing with wanting to move away. (Well I ran away from the countryside hospital to London after a few months... but unfortuately took my anxiety and depression problems with me.)

I kept moving to different homes every few weeks or few months... and moved to over 11 different addresses within two years. I lived out of my suitcase. Everytime I experienced a problem in life, I'd just pack my bags and move away again. Running away and never facing the problem. But something I learned was that you can't run away from your problems... and the past still haunts you wherever you move to.

I used to always think that the grass would be greener on the other side of the fence.... and that running away to live in another land was the answer to solving problems. I was seeking an escape from other issues. By age 18, I found new love and had a son, and grew out of my fantasies and started living in the real world... and that's when I actually started enjoying life - and not only that - I realised that I already live in a beautiful country in many respects when I started to appreciate the landscape here, instead of day-dreaming and staring at pictures of other nations. I wish I could've realised that as a teenager as it would've saved me a lot of mental torture.

Sometimes my mum still teases me about my teenage obsession with Italy, France, Switzerland, the U.S., and um, too many counties to list that I wanted to move away to when I kept changing my mind... lol. (It's embarrassing.)

It feels like the world living in one city in London... (in a single day here it's easy to meet people from all over the UK who live here ... and Americans, Canadians, Aussies, French, Italian, Swedes, Russians, Chinese, Japanese, etc,) ... and we've got plenty of green spaces here too which I love. It's got it's downsides too - and it's upsides. I've learned to take the good with the bad... c'est la vie. That's life. Few places are perfect. A very famous and popular saying about London is, 'If you're tired with London, then you're tired with life... because there is in London all life can afford.' - Samuel Johnson.

All nations have their problems of some sort because perfection doesn't exist - and life is full of problems too... but people learn how to face problems and manage and emerge stronger, rather than trying to run away or escape into a fantasy land.

The U.S. is a great nation with so many landscapes and choices there. I think if you're feeling sad in a country as popular and great as the U.S. with so many choices of areas to live - then I don't know where you'll be happy.

You could try Antarctica.... there's no muslims there.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 09-03-2019 at 02:39 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Catholic American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Religion
    Christian Existential
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I think you're being far too picky. Millions of people live in these nations but yet they aren't complaining.

I'm just wondering if you your depression is really a result of your environment - or are you trying to blame your country for more deeper issues going on...? Are you seeking an escape from a situation and are you trying to find some idyllic fantasy paradise country, where you'd imagine everything in life to be perfect... because no absolutely perfect place exists in reality.

I used to be like that between the ages of 15-16 in senior school and I constantly dreamt about moving away to live in another nation... I used to be so obsessed with wanting to move away and would stare for long hours at pictures of other countries in books after school.... agonising and wondering where to move to. It felt like mental torture as I couldn't decide on which country to move to. I'd look at so many pictures of beautiful places in other countries... and longed to be in the pictures amongst the scenery. Everything looked so perfect in the pictures.

I'd stare for long hours at pictures in books that I'd hire from the school library of Italy, France, the US, Switzerland, Austria, Australia, etc... constantly telling my mum I was going to live in different nations each evening. I was so obsessed and distracted with wanting to move away to live in another country and imagined life would be pefect, that it affected my school studies.

Then I was hospitalised at age 16/17 and had to finish my school education in a countryside hospital. That's when I learned to stop obsessing with wanting to move away. (Well I ran away from the countryside hospital to London after a few months... but unfortuately took my anxiety and depression problems with me.)

I kept moving to different homes every few weeks or few months... and moved to over 11 different addresses within two years. I lived out of my suitcase. Everytime I experienced a problem in life, I'd just pack my bags and move away again. Running away and never facing the problem. But something I learned was that you can't run away from your problems... and the past still haunts you wherever you move to.

I used to always think that the grass would be greener on the other side of the fence.... and that running away to live in another land was the answer to everything. I was seeking an escape from other issues. By age 18 I had a son and grew out of my fantasies and started living in the real world... and that's when I actually started enjoying life - and not only that - I realised that I already live in a beautiful country in many respects when I started to appreciate the landscape here, instead of day-dreaming and staring at pictures of other nations. I wish I could've realised that as a teenager as it would've saved me a lot of mental torture.

Sometimes my mum still teases me about my teenage obsession with Italy, France, Switzerland, the U.S., and um, too many counties to list that I wanted to move away to when I kept changing my mind... lol. (It's embarrassing.)

It feels like the world living in one city in London. A very famous and popular saying about London is, 'If you're tired with London, then you're tired with life... because there is in London all life can afford.' - Samuel Johnson.

All nations have their problems of some sort because perfection doesn't exist - and life is full of problems too... but people learn how to face problems and manage and emerge stronger, rather than trying to run away or escape into a fantasy land.

The U.S. is a great nation with so many landscapes and choices there. I think if you're feeling sad in a country as popular and great as the U.S., then I don't know where you'll be happy.

You could try Antarctica.... there's no muslims there.
    Well I’m being a bit tongue-in-cheek. I’m not certain I’m going to move to another country, though I do fantasize about it. Mostly I’m looking for a place I can fall in love with, learn the language, visit a bunch of times, make some friends, expand my horizons. I don’t expect to ever live in a place that’s completely perfect, nor would I even want to.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

0 Not allowed!

Well I’m being a bit tongue-in-cheek. I’m not certain I’m going to move to another country, though I do fantasize about it. Mostly I’m looking for a place I can fall in love with, learn the language, visit a bunch of times, make some friends, expand my horizons. I don’t expect to ever live in a place that’s completely perfect, nor would I even want to.
    I think you should visit countries and spend some time there before planning to move to live in them ... because what you see in glossy tourist pictures often doesn't show the full picture and the reality... the good and the bad sides.

You don't need to move far away to find friends.

Also how would you feel living a long distance away from your relatives, (especially in times of an accident or an emergency of being rushed to hospital, etc?)

And would you like to be viewed as an immigrant in another nation? Some people find that a bit challenging, as even if a person learns to speak another language - they still wouldn't sound like a native, and so would subconsciously always be regarded by the local people there as a second rate citizen and a migrant in another land who hasn't culturally been raised there.

Would you be able to find work and a home if you're not fluent in a foreign language in another country?

I've seen news reports in the last few years about a high number of people amongst US expats who've revoked their American citizenship (Boris Johnson included - who used to have dual British and American citizenship,) due to U.S. laws of having to pay taxes to the U.S. whilst living in a different nation. So there's taxes to consider too.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 09-04-2019 at 09:54 PM. Reason: typo
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Catholic American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Religion
    Christian Existential
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It would be difficult. I’m not certain I’m going to permanently move anywhere. I’m joking when I imply that I’ve got my bags packed and am ready to move away. Mostly I just want to get out and see a new place.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information