Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    Lithuania
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 227/1
    Given: 130/6

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

ashkenazi jew put as controlled opposition. Basically to suppress the actual right wing nationalism. These tactics never change lmao

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Kuban, Russia
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 132/2
    Given: 110/14

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Zhirinovsky is a Jew but like many politicians at the government (at the times USSR, Russia) he is try to be themselves Ethnic Russian. in Russia almost no one who takes him seriously. I'm generally sometimes shocked by his speeches. He always calls for a war ��♀️

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Richard Wagner
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18,628/1,116
    Given: 10,169/1,850

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

He said this:
    "Why should I reject Russian blood, Russian culture, Russian land, and fall in love with the Jewish people only because of that single drop of blood that my father left in my mother's body?"

I don't really know anything about him to say whether he's controlled opposition, but the words are true regardless. Why should someone with half or less Jewish blood necessarily have to side with or identify with Jews? Even the Nazis put them in a separate category from Jews and allowed them to serve their country, and anyway Zhirinovsky is just as Russian as he is Jew.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,871/125
    Given: 31/3

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Ultra-clown and Jewish on his father's side.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isolatic
    Ethnicity
    people of the mountains & jungle
    Ancestry
    prehistoric peoples
    Country
    Micronesia
    Politics
    tribalism
    Religion
    ancient monotheism
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,664/38
    Given: 324/12

he really loves Anglo-Saxons

The UK won't be the only bird to leave the nest.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    City of Westminster, Central London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mostly West Country English with small amounts of Welsh and Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Taking back our fishing waters from the EU. No UK-EU level playing field. Clean-break Brexit/WTO!
    Hero
    Democracy and freedom! People winning over the establishment. Anglosphere Alliance!
    Religion
    World should be nations, free-market democracies - not globalist bureaucracies - no more Eurocrats!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23,228/300
    Given: 26,606/495

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post

he really loves Anglo-Saxons
    Yeah I noticed in this English translation video when he said Russia can sink Australia into the ocean. Don't know why he's so defensive of the Middle East and muslim countries. I think he's Anti Anglo.... and he seems to have a hatred for both the US and UK (and probably Canada, Australia, and NZ too.)
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 09-03-2019 at 12:55 AM.
    Why 'The City' (world-class financial capital) in London doesn't need the EU.

The U.K. (the world's 6th largest economy and economically larger than Russia, Canada, Australia, etc,)
    a nuclear power, a nation with much global experience,
    has now received our independent seat at the World Trade Organisation,
    with a new U.K. seat placed next to the seat of our Anglosphere friend - the U.S.!

Nation States vs Globalism

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    City of Westminster, Central London, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Taking back our fishing waters from the EU. No UK-EU level playing field. Clean-break Brexit/WTO!
    Hero
    Democracy and freedom! People winning over the establishment. Anglosphere Alliance!
    Religion
    World should be nations, free-market democracies - not globalist bureaucracies - no more Eurocrats!
    Thumbs Up/Down

Zhirinovsky also gave diplomatic protection to Andrey Lugavoy and defended him from being turned over the UK authorities where he's a wanted man... after Andrey Lugovoy murdered Alexander Litvinenko with radioactive poisoning in a sushi bar in London. (He was working for MI5 as a spy for the UK.) He lost all his hair and his organs shut down as he lay dying in agony on a hospital bed in the UK.

This was before the British Council offices being closed in Russia for the English staff there spying, which resulted in both nations expelling diplomats from each others nations.

Berezovsky is a wanted man in Russia and he lives with protection in London, and the UK who won't extradite him to Russia.

Kim Philby (a Cold War spy from England - known as the 'Master Spy') and his 'Cambridge Ring' of associates were the head of UK Intelligence for 20 years, worked as BBC journalists, etc, and were double agents helping the KGB. They revealed top secrets of both the CIA and MI5/6 to the KGB, revealed our troops landing places to the Soviet Union so our troops would be shot down, and he very nearly assassinated the Spanish dictator Franco.

When the head of British Intelligence and the most famous and notorious spy Kim Philby was discovered as being a double-agent in the UK, Kim and his Cambridge University associates fled to Russia where he lived with protection until his death. He was eventually given a hero's funeral in Russia. Decades later he was stripped of his titles by Thatcher. A movie was made about him in the west. The CIA said Philby did the worst damage ever to them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Philby

0:14 Does he want to nuke the UK as well? 'Our Commander-in-Chief should deploy the Baltic Fleet to the shores of Great Britain... they may respond but a couple of missiles can eliminate the Isles and shut them up for 20 years.' He needs a strong sedative.

I guess he made that statement after the Salisbury poisoning in south-west England, where two Russian spies who were double-agents working on behalf of British Intelligence were murdered with a nerve agent. Russian diplomats were expelled from the UK, along with many European nations, and also Trump sided with the UK and loads of Russian diplomats were expelled from the US.

Over 153 Russian diplomats were expelled in countries around the world following the Russian poisoning incident in south-west England. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison..._Yulia_Skripal

I wonder what President Putin thinks of Vladimir Zhirinovsky? I saw a video once where Putin said 'Leave James Bond 007 to me.... I will deal with Bond.'

The UK used a rock to spy on Russia.

The Russians keep illegally flying their Russian Bear bomber planes into UK airspace. It's frightening when their military planes fly close to our island. Several times a year our Royal Air Force tornadoes are quickly scrambled off the coasts of Scotland and Cornwall to intercept and chase the Bears away from our island. They do it to Canada too and the former Conservative Canadian leader Stephen Harper sharply warned the Russians to back-off from their airspace. I think the Russians are testing our defences and reaction times.

I generally like Russians and respect their country and culture... but sadly we have very bad Anglo-Russian diplomatic and political relations. (I know the UK and US governments in the past have done bad things too and have provoked Putin... so I blame the government for causing these political and diplomatic fallouts with Russia. It's sad as I'd like our nations to get along peacefully.)
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 09-03-2019 at 04:40 AM.

The U.K. (the world's 6th largest economy and economically larger than Russia, Canada, Australia, etc,)
    with a new U.K. seat placed next to the seat of our Anglosphere friend - the U.S.!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up/Down

I don't understand how he's elected to be a political leader of any party, as both his behaviour and his offensive language is unprofessional and uncivilised conduct for a politician.

Zhirinovsky once arrived to speak in front of an audience and stated, 'I didn't prepare a speech - as I know what I'm talking about.'

0:10

0:23

Last Online
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Ancestry
    Assyria, Akkad, Babylonia, Chalcolithic Armenia (EHG)
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales 2
    Y-DNA
    R1b-M269
    mtDNA
    H2
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean + East Alpinid
    Politics
    Centre-Left
    Hero
    Milo Yiannopoulos & Richard Dawkins
    Religion
    Freethinker
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,311/45
    Given: 9,998/127

Noric + West Baltid
    K13: 50% Assyrian +50% Georgian_Jewish @ 2.822938
    K15: 50% Iranian_Jewish +25% Kabardin +25% Lebanese_Christian @ 3.311068

Last Online
    02-14-2020 @ 10:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic bermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,880/182
    Given: 3,662/130

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I've felt afraid of him for a long time because he comes across as very aggessive when he shouts strong abuse and slaps people during debates and throws water over people, etc, and because he shouted that 'Russia can sink Australia into the ocean with Russia's massive nuclear weapons' and 'make the earth shake', etc, - and because I've often sensed that he has a strong dislike for our country (or maybe it's just our politicians he hates,) but I like it that he's now defending us over Brexit. I still feel cautious about him though as his temper is so explosive.

He seems quite a character, even though some of the things he says makes me feel nervous.

I didn't know that he's half Jewish.

I'm pleased he's not the Russian President though, as I wouldn't like somone with such an explosive temper to be in control of Russia's nuclear weapons. I think Putin is much nicer and cooler headed - plus he supports us on Brexit.
    You don't have to be afraid. He is an integral part of political show, his job is to throw controversial topics around so public reactions could be checked. He is kind of a court jester.

In reality he is highly educated and experienced politician with very unique and hard role. One of rare political titans staying afloat since 1980's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information