Thread: Afghan says he travelled to Holland 'to protect the Prophet Mohammed' and 'kill unfair and cruel peo

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Default Afghan says he travelled to Holland 'to protect the Prophet Mohammed' and 'kill unfair and cruel peo

Afghan 'who stabbed two American tourists' at Amsterdam train station says he travelled to Holland 'to protect the Prophet Mohammed' and 'kill unfair and cruel people'
    Jawed Santani, 20, appeared at a two-day hearing in heavily fortified courtroom
    Was in Amsterdam, where he faces attempted murder charges for 2018 attack
    'I came to the Netherlands to protect my prophet,' Santani told the judges today
    Two US tourists were injured in the attack inside the Dutch capital's busy station
    By JAMES GANT FOR MAILONLINE and AFP

PUBLISHED: 14:43 BST, 2 September 2019 | UPDATED: 14:45 BST, 2 September 2019

An Afghan man suspected of stabbing two American tourists last year at Amsterdam's Central Station has told judges he travelled to the Netherlands 'to protect the Prophet Mohammed'.

Jawed Santani, 20, appeared at a two-day hearing in a heavily fortified courtroom in Amsterdam, where he faces two attempted murder charges with the aim of committing an act of terror.

'I came to the Netherlands to protect my prophet,' he told the judges in reference to the August 31 incident last year that sent midday commuters into a panic and left two severely injured victims.

Jawed Santani (pictured), 20, appeared at a two-day hearing in a heavily fortified courtroom in Amsterdam, where he faces two attempted murder charges with the aim of committing an act of terror

Moments after the stabbings, the Afghan asylum seeker was shot in the hip by police officers, officials say. 'I came to the Netherlands to protect my prophet,' he told the judges in reference to the August 31 incident last year that sent midday commuters into a panic and left two severely injured victims

I was planning to kill unfair and cruel people, those who make it possible for the Prophet Mohammed to be insulted,' national news agency ANP quoted him as saying.

Santani previously mentioned anti-Islam politician Geert Wilders, and his knife assault came a day after the far-right MP announced he was cancelling moves to stage a cartoon competition to caricature the Prophet Mohammed.

Wilders pulled the plug on the competition at the time saying he wanted to 'avoid the risk of making people victims of Islamist violence'.

Asked what Santani planned to achieve with his action, he told judges 'I wanted to defend my religion and make it clear that my religion should be left alone.

'If you don't do that, you should be prepared for these kind of actions,' he said.

Two American tourists were seriously injured in the lunchtime attack inside the Dutch capital's busy station next to its historic city centre.

Police reacted quickly, shooting Santani in the lower body before arresting him.

One victim remains in a wheelchair with a severe spinal cord injury, while a second man was stabbed in the right chest and arm, according to reports.

'Due to nerve damage this man still has very little as well as and tingling feeling in his arm,' the ANP said.

The hearing continues on Tuesday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Mohammed.html

My God is all mighty but needs me to defend his honour....

Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 09:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    Lithuania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 126

1 Not allowed!

to protect his prophet? How about he protects little boys in afghanistan from bacha bazi
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
    Nevermind, he was probably a victim himself, probably uses religion as a coping mechanism

Thread Information