Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: If you had the chance to reset your life or obtain citizenship, where would you want to live?

Last Online
    10-05-2022 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    OTHERS_D
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Slovak/Hungarian Romani/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Essentially Austro-Hungary
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Joseph Conrad
    Religion
    Down-votes from Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,057
    Given: 3,213

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jingorex View Post
    im sure there are Americans that would love to move to europe but even the rich ones like movie stars who threaten to move to europe IF their favorite politician isnt elected, always seems to stay in the USA...no matter how much America wished they would actually move!

unfortunately many of the rich europeans and canadians tend to move to the USA and then pollute our culture with the same ideas that created the reasons they left their mother country in the first place...

There are several Americans on TA who, like myself, would rather live in Europe, for various reasons.

I think the remark about Europeans hating Americans didn't imply on an individual level, but I understand what they meant. The countries in Europe I feel most comfortable in are generally anti-US, but obviously most people in Europe are decent, intelligent people who won't hate you just because you're American.

But in Europe people generally say that they're surprised I'm American and that I don't seem in any way "American".

If you were in the Army, I know that in military towns in Germany and elsewhere Americans are quite popular, particularly among women. But that's certainly not typical for Europe.

That said, the last thing I'd want is a bunch of Americans moving to Europe and stinking up the whole place. They got where they are because they got rid of us in the first place.
    PuntDNAl k15
    Mother: Polish + Norwegian + Austrian + French @ 0.923102
    Father: Karelian + Polish + Romani + Mozabite_Berber @ 5.277415
    Me: Lithuanian + Mordovian + Bosnian + Spaniard @ 2.190271
    MDLP World
    Mother: 85.80% German_V + 14.20% Russian @ 1
    Father: 73.10% Croatian_V + 26.90% Roma @ 4.65
    Me: 94.70% Croatian_V + 5.30% Roma @ 1.61

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion View Post
    Come five to six years I am seriously considering trading my Belgian citizenship for a Dutch one. You do need to live for at least five years in the Netherlands for this. It also would mean I have to distance myself - by law - of my Belgian nationality, as none of my parents is Dutch.
    Write Volksdutch on the application
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-08-2022 @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Apache Helicopter
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G1
    mtDNA
    K1a3a
    Politics
    MAGA
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Caffeine and Hate.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,442
    Given: 3,202

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JosephK View Post
    There are several Americans on TA who, like myself, would rather live in Europe, for various reasons.

I think the remark about Europeans hating Americans didn't imply on an individual level, but I understand what they meant. The countries in Europe I feel most comfortable in are generally anti-US, but obviously most people in Europe are decent, intelligent people who won't hate you just because you're American.

But in Europe people generally say that they're surprised I'm American and that I don't seem in any way "American".

If you were in the Army, I know that in military towns in Germany and elsewhere Americans are quite popular, particularly among women. But that's certainly not typical for Europe.

That said, the last thing I'd want is a bunch of Americans moving to Europe and stinking up the whole place. They got where they are because they got rid of us in the first place.

Last Online
    10-05-2022 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    OTHERS_D
    Ethnicity
    Polish/Slovak/Hungarian Romani/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Essentially Austro-Hungary
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Joseph Conrad
    Religion
    Down-votes from Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,057
    Given: 3,213

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jingorex View Post
    The point being, plenty of Americans would rather live in Europe. The smarter ones.
    PuntDNAl k15
    Mother: Polish + Norwegian + Austrian + French @ 0.923102
    Father: Karelian + Polish + Romani + Mozabite_Berber @ 5.277415
    Me: Lithuanian + Mordovian + Bosnian + Spaniard @ 2.190271
    MDLP World
    Mother: 85.80% German_V + 14.20% Russian @ 1
    Father: 73.10% Croatian_V + 26.90% Roma @ 4.65
    Me: 94.70% Croatian_V + 5.30% Roma @ 1.61

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

3 Not allowed!

America > EUSSR dictatorship/Eurabia. In the EU governed borderless states, murderers get light sentences of a few years in prison. In the US, there's true justice in keeping dangerous people locked up from society for life.

Also Americans are allowed to democratically elect their presidents.... but in the EUSSR we can't democratically elect the five foreign EU presidents who make the vast majority of the laws for 500 million Europeans.

The EU states are very depressing and the people are oppressed against free speech. Italy and Greece had their democratically anti EU/pro referendum leaders removed by the EUSSR and replaced with pro EU puppet governments.

The Danes, Irish, French, and Dutch were forced to revote in second referendums to suit the dictators - after the people in those states initially voted no to certain EU treaties.

The English and Welsh have also had our referendum vote to become an independent country completely sabotaged and blocked by anti-democratic UK politicians who are subservient to their EU overlords.... and the Scottish Nationalist Party and other anti Brexit/anti UK independence poliiticans recently stood in the UK parliament and they all arrogantly sang 'O Sole Mio' (the national EU anthem) and held EU flags in the UK parliament. (Treasonous traitors who collude with other nations leaders against our country.)

A lot of the borderless EU states are becoming Islamified.

In the name of tolerance we have imported intolerance;- people who respect neither the rights nor the culture of the original population.

ISIS terrorist attacks and Sharia Law are now the norm in the EU states.

You'll get more for your money in the U.S. (bigger house, more land, more space, border control, the rights to carry self-defence tools, tougher penalties against crimes (including the death penalty for people who've committed heinous crimes,) more choices of landscapes in one nation, more freedom of speech, etc.)

I'm not saying the US is 100% perfect as they have their problems too, (such as earthquakes, torandoes, mass school shootings (there's been more than 1 school shooting in the U.S. which is quite shocking,) hurricanes and bad weather problems, extreme heat in the summer, venomous spiders and snakes, prescription pills being advertised in their YT videos (which I find very strange and bizarre,) cats being declawed in the U.S. (that's considered as animal cruelty in many states of the EU and in independent European nations,) prescription pill addiction, obesity problems, etc... not sure if all Americans have access to free healthcare and free dental care, etc, and if the homeless are given free homes there like in many EU states,) but I think the EU states generally have more problems.... just different types of problems.

Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland are independent and self-governed nations outside of the EUSSR.

On the positive side of Europe, there's a lot more interesing architecture (ranging from ancient to modern,) loads of cultural roots and cultural connections within the landscape, a rich wealth of history, etc. All people receive healthcare here and the quality of life in countries such as Norway are ranked as no.1 in the world.

Students are paid to study in Denmark - and the Danes and the Aussies are ranked as being the happiest people on the planet.

Switzerland has a breathtaking and stunning landscape.

Europe has lots of castles and interesting architecture, pretty villages, old cobbled winding lanes, some steam trains are still preserved, windmills, palaces, old cottages, and a large amount of ancient and medieval architecture.

The wildlife (including spiders and snakes) are pretty tame and generally harmless in most EU states.

We don't get many hurricanes or earthquakes... let alone tornadoes in most European nations and states.

School shootings are extremely rare (we've only ever had one in the UK - in Scotland over 20 years ago, and people campaigned to the government and formed the Snowdrop Campaign to prevent it from ever happening again.) You can easily get around the UK without a car.

But Islamisation, rapefugees being given light sentences after drugging and mass raping children, and the oppression of free speech is a real downer for people in the EU states.

I like the U.S. and wouldn't mind living in some of the states there... but I'd also choose Norway, Iceland, Switzerland.... or the Isle of Man. I don't like the Canadian government and their leader irritates me. The Swedish government are also insane.

I love the Aussies a lot... I love their sense of humour and outgoing ways and uplifiting spirit - and the way they just freely say whatever they think. (The Brits are more known for using tact during speech, and are often taken aback by the bluntness and directness of the Aussies, which we find amusing. But at least the Aussies are upfront and less pretentious, which we find reassuring.)

It's something I love about Americans too is the way they speak more freely. I think they have a lot more freedom of speech rights in the U.S. than in the oppressive and restrictive U.K.

The Brits are a lot more cynical, pessismistic, sceptical, distrusting, introverted, and more cautious of what we say to people in public in the UK due to heavy political correctness in our oppressed society.... the Brits only feel temporarily 'free' to say what they think when they're drunk! (And they go wild and crazy on the false sense of 'freedom' whilst they're drunk.) Football fans and despicable politicians will both drive people nuts in the UK. The societal class system is very oppressive in the UK.

But as awesome as the Aussie and Kiwi people are, Australia and NZ would be far too hot for me to live there... and their extremely dangerous spiders and snakes look terrifying. The Aussies dub the Brits as being 'whinging poms', lol... as they mock that pommies moan a lot... but we also laugh at ourselves as we have a great sense of humour like the Aussies, (which helps us to cope in difficult times.)

Australia has the largest amount of dangerous spiders and snakes of any nation in the world.... and they're absolutely massive and they look petrifying. I think I'd die of fright if I ever saw one of those in real life.

They also have these really weird and terrifying creatures called 'Tasmanian Devils' on the Australian island of Tasmania (below).... that have razor sharp teeth and bone crushing jaws... and they make a piercing and bloodcurdling scream during the night. They look like massive rats.

They have massive cassowary birds in Australia, and they've ripped the doors off some peoples cars and attacked them. They pierce and slash human flesh and internal organs with their massive talons which are like knife blades... and they can run much faster than humans. They've killed a few people. They're dubbed as 'dinosaur birds' and are the world's most dangerous birds. I'm a keen bird-watcher and I love birds, but I'd feel extremely nervous if I saw one of these Cassowaries in real life.

They also have large bush fires in Australia which engulfs houses. They also have very scary creatures living there, such as sharks and crocodiles.

Some Aussies made this hilarious song which they chanted at the English during a cricket match between Australia and England. The Aussies mocked themselves as being convicts (as hundreds of thousands of convicts from the UK and Ireland were seen as societal rejects in previous eras, and the convicts were placed on large ships, kicked-out of the UK, and sent far away from our islands to live in Australia on the other side of the planet)... and they called the English as 'whinging poms'... lol. (Pom stems from 'pommy'.... some say the term stems from pomegranate fruits which have soft pink flesh like the English which burns in the sun, and also POME is an acronym for Prisoner Of Mother England.)

A very funny trailer scene from the Australian movie 'Australia' where Nicole Kidman plays an upper-class English lady who moves to settle in the Australia Outback, and is taken aback by the brutality of life in the Outback... along with the Aussies blunt way of talking, the harsh landscape, and fierce wildlife there, etc.

The Aussie cowboys are a lot more robust as they grew up in that harsh environment and they have more experience and know how to handle it.

A Welshman in Australia mocking himself as being a whinging pom. (When the Brits move to live in Australia, they complain about the very hot weather, sunburn, spiders, snakes, sharks, crocodiles, bushfires, etc, as we're not used to that type of harsh heat, nor used to such deadly wildlife.)

I like the macho nature of the Aussie men... the way they calmly handle spiders like it's nothing to them, (I've seen YT videos of extremely brave Aussie men handling great big spiders with their bare hands and a smile on their face,) and their brilliant sense of humour. I absolutely love Aussie people... there's quite a number of them living here in London, UK. I think they're very friendly, extremely funny, non politically-correct, they've given lots of support for us on Brexit, and they're totally awesome people.

It can feel depressing living here sometimes.... look how cheerful people look here:

Many foreign people find the long dark nights and short grey days in the UK during the Autumn and Winter seasons as depressing, but I personally love grey skies and rainy weather. The weather is often cloudy here (even in the south.)
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 09-14-2019 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Typo.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Apache Helicopter
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G1
    mtDNA
    K1a3a
    Politics
    MAGA
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Caffeine and Hate.
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

The point being, plenty of Americans would rather live in Europe. The smarter ones.
    i get it cuz!

you are smart! i am dumb!

your intelligence is as tall as the mountain! mine is as small as a little dog with a blue collar singing 'sweet home Alabama'

Last edited by jingorex; 09-14-2019 at 01:41 AM.

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

I wouldn't trade what my forefathers built for anything. The constitution, the freedom to say what I wan't, the right to travel where I wan't and own as much property as I wan't is not replaceable in my opinion. My direct paternal lineage has been here since the 1600's , no leftcucks or fascists will ever drive me out of this place.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Greenland..I’d like to live in Greenland’s capital Nuuk and learn to be fluent in the Inuit language

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Apache Helicopter
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G1
    mtDNA
    K1a3a
    Politics
    MAGA
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Caffeine and Hate.
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    I wouldn't trade what my forefathers built for anything. The constitution, the freedom to say what I wan't, the right to travel where I wan't and own as much property as I wan't is not replaceable in my opinion. My direct paternal lineage has been here since the 1600's , no leftcucks or fascists will ever drive me out of this place.
    fuck ya!

Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,196
    Given: 9,818

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    murderers get light sentences of a few years in prison.
    In Hungary a serial killer, child murderer can be free after 25-30 years prison (for example Magda Marinko), not joke. An average killer got 4-5 years prison and if someone attack you in your own house you can't beat up or shot him because you're going to prison, not joke. The hungarian judiciary is the biggest joke in the world...

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information