"Feels as though it is an impressionist painting of a crime story rather than a straight ahead true crime documentary...“
-DRAGON REVIEW MOVIES

"A unique film that transcends being a true crime documentary, becoming a work of art..."
-MR GEEKY

“Turns the genre as a whole on its head while investigating the tragic unsolved murder of a teenage girl... It’s honestly one of a kind...”
-STARRY MAG

“Skillfully dissects this crime story with an impeccable sense of artistry that suggests a poetic unmasking of sorts...”
-FRANK OCHIENG, SCREENANARCHY

"Akin to a graphic novel, the film carefully paints the scenes leading up to Rainy’s murder and the police investigation that followed. The colour palette and movement of the shots give the film the calm and measured tone it demands. This is respectful filmmaking. It doesn’t pander to sensationalism and is all the stronger because of it."
-TRYTHEOTHERGUY.CO.UK

"Captivating and important film tribute, to a young life that tragically ended early. It is a film that should definitely be seen by many...."
-THE BRIT FRANCE DAILY

“This is compelling, it’s tragic, it’s sad - but it’s poignant, bittersweet and it’s important...”
-COLOR POSITIVE MOVIES

“Part haunting true-crime documentary, part a damning look at local law enforcement in Ireland, Rainy in Glenageary is most effective when describing the night of the murder. The way it’s presented is truly harrowing…”
-CRITICAL POPCORN

“I personally became attached to the story because the girl was only a year or two younger than me, and lived a similar lifestyle to me. I felt like I understood her and her crew. All that to say you should really check out Rainy in Glenageary...”
-INDIEFILM NOW

"A compelling homage to a girl who didn't deserve to die, beautifully presented and narrated. Let's hope the mystery is solved soon..."
-AWARD-WINNING SCREENWRITER AND NOVELIST, FIONA ROSS

"A compelling watch with its own unusual approach, this true crime documentary is unlike any you’ve seen before..."
-K.T. REVIEW

"A brilliant unsolved crime documentary... We'd not seen anything like it..."
-CINESHOTS