BROKE version:
  • "You have about 2 billion niggas ensnared by the Google translate-like translated back-and-forth- multiple times inferior low-quality translation of the Divine Word about the "fall of man" while the other two of the sandnigger bunch are too busy debating 'what did He mean by this.' Then you realize no language is "good" enough because English and all languages are too inferior to come near facilitating a grasp of Divinity because these are human languages, making them faulty and flawed by default. Humans and their creations are an abomination unto Allah, our LORD."

HONKE version:
And so, Eve ("That's Dr. Evengelion for you there." t. Dr. Jordan Peterson), followed the spooky snek's clues and exposed the anarcho-primitivist utopia as nothing more but a dystopian stay-in-line sheeple-herding mirage. That very day science (from Latin scientia, the present participle stem of scire) was invented.

And G*d (played by none other than Idris Elba) said: "Where art thou — mine hoes — at?" Eve (also known as Asuka Langley Soryu) replied "The jig is up, old man. I Know everything. I know who killed JFK."

And G*d said: "Lol who hast touched mine precious weed tree of nawledge?" Little cute punk-ass snitch's voice replied "Eve did." Even though Adam (also known as Rei Ayanami) recently successfully transitioned from intersex-to-male, he was still a little bitch, a little Sneaky Salazar.

And G*d sighted, shrugged, dabbed on the hater humans, and said: "Yea, this must never leave the room or my followers would crucify me alive lol. I mean, suppose you niggas now know the same shit I do then I don't need to exist anymore. I am now going to pretend like I am quote unquote angry with all of y'all niggas even though I, G*d, do not experience your inferior human emotions at all as I am an enlightened atheist euphoric by my own Supreme intelligence *tips fedora*. "Let's split up like in them 1980s horror movies before the One senpai notices us. There's only three of us and only One of them. Trust me, everyone will be too busy fighting each other in the Mirage 2: Electric Boogaloo over petty, insignificant shit. I made 99% humans to be normies so they will never understand this lol."

Was this bitch-ass universe motherfucker honked right from the start?