Without looking this up, just using your own words and shit, how would you describe this phenotype? Which people do you associate the phenotype with the most (participate in the poll, please)?

You know, I googled this and I am still none the wiser because apparently one term describes a variety of looks which makes taxonomy just the kind of unquantifiable pseudoscience it truly is. Two most prominent types I have noticed are "sad puppy eyes Baltids" and what I see as a characteristically "Finnic" look but also Northern Italian-like examples. I am going to play the villain here [B*llie E*lish "bad guy" starts playing] and say that Neodanubian is not real (#SorryNotSorry #FactsDontCareAboutYourFeelings) and that the first example I gave you is "Baltoid" (Baltid+Nordid), third one is "Alpinid (proper)," and second one is Indoeuropeanified (or whatever) Sibirid or whatever. There, just made that taxonomy motherfucker simple, fun, AND consistent as part of the Subtypes Don't Exist daring and bold initiative. You are welcome.