Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A8053 => FGC37100
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    White Separatism & Spanish Traditionalism (OUR BLOOD IS OUR LEGACY)
    Hero
    Padre Jesús Calvo, Léon Degrelle, Onésimo Redondo, Misael Bańuelos, Robert J. Mathews
    Religion
    Visigothic Catholic Rite
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,312
    Given: 1,370

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BARBATVS View Post
    I don't trust the establishment's interpretations. I don't let them do the thinking for me. Free-thinking is good.
    If I said right now that when it rains the water falls from the bottom up I would also be exercising my free thought, right?

Logic is good enough for me, in that I am not a Berber comparing myself to them.
    I am not Germanic, comparing myself to them.
    I am not a Celt, comparing myself to them.
    I am not Roman (at least mostly, comparing myself to Italians like Sylvester Stallone and Giuliani.)
    I am not Greek, comparing myself to them.
    I am not Phoenician, comparing myself to the Lebanese who apparently have a lot of Phoenician blood.
    I am not a Gypsy, as those are Indians.
    I am not a Jew since I'm white though I tan, while Abraham was from Ur in Sumeria, and Semitic noses are different than mine.
    I am not a Berber, comparing myself to Cheb Khaled.
    I assume Carthaginians were Berbers.
    I am none of these people known to have entered Iberia, so I must be of the natives. That's the best explanation with no decent rival.
    This is your personal opinion, that you think.

That's like saying that no Anglo-Saxons today lack Viking blood. Vikings invaded Britain but that doesn't mean their blood has to be in every single descendant of the British.
    Here in Cambodia, the Thai and the Vietnamese have invaded gradually over the generations, yet you can clearly see three main races: light-skinned, basically white Siamese, dark Kmai (Khmer) and the in-between Vietnamese, with some who are mixed. People tend to marry within the same culture and sharing the same language, and culture is passed down by family, and a race is a big family so races tend to have a shared culture.
    To compare the Viking presence in the British Isles with the Celtic or Roman presence in Hispania is to make a mistake. Vikings in the British Isles never left a genetic and cultural imprint as large as the one left by Celts and Romans in Hispania.

In Spain there is no one left with 100% native pre-Indo-European DNA, even among the Basques. The closest would be certain groups in the Central Pyrenees, and they also have an important part of Indo-European DNA.

[QUOTE=BARBATVS;6310991]I heard we share about 98 percent of DNA with chimps which is not due to common descent but because God wanted creatures resembling us somewhat (I did a post in the atheism section of this website proving macro-evolution impossible.) Since we can find many similarities to apes, finds of similarities between barbarians and Romans is not saying much.

Chimpanzees and humans are two distinct species; Ancient italics and ancient Celts both come from the same origin not so distant in their time, and this is to take it into account.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-27-2023 @ 10:06 AM
    Between Toledo & Madrid, Castilla la Nueva
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Celtic-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Aryan (Indo-European)
    Ancestry
    Romans, Celtiberians & Goths
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A8053 => FGC37100
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    Hero
    Padre Jesús Calvo, Léon Degrelle, Onésimo Redondo, Misael Bańuelos, Robert J. Mathews
    Religion
    Visigothic Catholic Rite
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    Again, I repeat : there isn't any sufficient scientific proofs to say that, you certainly can't rely on ancient writers for that since they contradict themselves.

The only fact that you can see is that phenotypically they were different from plebeian, that's all.
    You have the best proof in the current population of North Italy -Padania-, which is the closest to the proto-Roman Italic people. Although it is not the most frequent in them, blond or red hair and light eyes are not something weird there.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-27-2023 @ 10:06 AM
    Between Toledo & Madrid, Castilla la Nueva
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Celtic-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Aryan (Indo-European)
    Ancestry
    Romans, Celtiberians & Goths
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A8053 => FGC37100
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Visigothic Catholic Rite
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bump

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AlfonsoVIII View Post
    You have the best proof in the current population of North Italy -Padania-, which is the closest to the proto-Roman Italic people. Although it is not the most frequent in them, blond or red hair and light eyes are not something weird there.
    This isn't a proof, unless we don't have roman patrician "mummies" (to see clearly the hair colour) or well preserved bodies to conduct genetic tests all what you said it's only a guess. By the way I have said many times that "northerness" (i.e Steppe DNA) is strongly correlated with much lighter pigmentation but that's not always the case, there are regions that are relatively homogenous genetically but that have frequencies of light pigmentation that differ.

Blond and light eyes isn't weird in S.Italy and C.Italy by the way, the differences in pigmentation vary a lot between extreme regions (the northernmost and the southernmost).

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sűreté,
    Car j'aime ŕ respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2019 @ 02:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ethnicity
    Iberian of the Original Stock
    Ancestry
    Spanish through Honduras and Costa Rica. The earliest ancestor I can trace is Adam, son of God. :-)
    Country
    Cambodia
    Taxonomy
    I'm not an animal.
    Politics
    Banned for defending myself from condescending bullies. Double-standard site full of racist liars.
    Hero
    Yahshuah (Jesus) paid for all of my evil so I can live forever!
    Religion
    Christian (not a heretic Catholic, Protestant, etc)
    Relationship Status
    Reconciled
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=AlfonsoVIII;6311298]If I said right now that when it rains the water falls from the bottom up I would also be exercising my free thought, right?

False equivalency fallacy between nonsense you gave an example of, and my position I proved by eliminating options until settling on the only logical one left, and you have no ALIBI: I am an Iberian of the original stock although it doesn't suit your agenda to be as Iberian as anyone else.

"This is your personal opinion, that you think."
    It's a fact I don't look fully Italian. You pretend it's just an opinion, but there are objective differences, and I gave general eye size as an example of one.

"Vikings in the British Isles never left a genetic and cultural imprint as large as the one left by Celts and Romans in Hispania."

True so I will use a better example: Berbers were conquered by Arabs for centuries, and are so dominated culturally that most of them call themselves Arabs when they are a different race. You even have today's King of Morocco being descended from the false prophet Mohammed himself. So do you opine that no one is a Berber of the original stock? :-)

"Chimpanzees and humans are two distinct species; Ancient italics and ancient Celts both come from the same origin not so distant in their time, and this is to take it into account"
    You didn't refute anything I said. It doesn't matter that I compared species to races. The point is that when we are that similar to chimps, then it does not impress when you can find DNA similarities between races of the same species.

You did not answer the question: "As for the Iberian race, they don't even have someone they consider racially an original Iberian in order to prove it is original Iberian DNA, do they?"

You also turned a blind eye to this point without dealing with it: "only a handful of people in a race are genetically examined entirely to see patterns, not all of the members of a race, so the results are skewed by the selection of the premises."

Last Online
    10-20-2022 @ 05:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latinamerican
    Ethnicity
    chupacabras
    Country
    Argentina
    Taxonomy
    Mixed (native american/south european)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 222

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallop View Post
    One of the most important countries in the history of mankind has no models because the country itself is already a model.

We don't really look at anyone, they look at us.

By geographical situation it is obvious that we have been more related to the countries of our Western environment throughout history and in recent times what we have received most in Spain have been to Nordic Europeans since the Eastern countries were barely seen by Spain; Although Russia has always been interested and talked about, Yugoslavia was a country that sounded a lot in Spain, I don't know the reason but since I was a child I listened to its name a lot, the rest of the countries were hardly treated for political reasons, but now people don't locates the location too well and interest has been lost.
    lmfaoooooooo

Last Online
    Today @ 04:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Colombian
    Country
    Colombia
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    U
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,019
    Given: 2,699

0 Not allowed!

As a Colombian, I think Spaniards are closer to western Europeans: France, British Isles.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information