Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

In his early years, Malcolm X wanted racial separation, not segregation. Essentially, instead of separating people into who can use what part of the bus or who can go to which school, he believed that black people could not be truly liberated even if they gained political equality in the United States.

Anyway, Black Nationalism today took a backseat to ADOS nationalism. This movement has exploded over the last few years and it speaks very honestly about how the USA is a country for African-Americans - but specifically, Black Americans that are descendants of African slaves. Not new black immigrants from Nigeria or Somalia.

They are also racist towards Asian-Americans. They basically want H1B visas to be revoked. They claim that Indians and Chinese are taking away all the jobs, which would otherwise have gone to African-Americans.

Basically, descendants earned their keep in the States. Immigrants didn't, and they also don't deserve to take advantage of government programs that steal money from Black Americans that fucking deserve it.

The colonial era is over, there is no longer a united struggle on that front. The cultural differences between western black folk and African folk are stark, and there is little shared beyond some degree of ancestry and a few cultural remnants.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

I dont think violence is any answer. Blacks should create more business, more unity among themselfes, run schools, hospitals, etc.
    How the fuck are they going to do that ? :

Africa : proof that by being enslaved by whites that blacks never had it so good .

1 in 6 blacks is as smart as the average 'white' person and the average white person does not even run society but neither do geniuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer
    Nobody said violence is a answer. They already are in their ghettos why not make it a succesful self-determined community. I dont think they said they want war or gun fire. I think though that the white elites in the USA but also world wide disfrenchised and marginalised and colonised the black communities. It wouldnt suprise me if they introduce drugs or such things to blacks. In Africa white people own the business, the currency, everything.
    I have nothing against black people I just prefer not to live in black neighborhoods. I have lived in heavily black neighborhoods and no on forces you to do drugs but there is peer pressure but blacks smoke crack and shit because they are unwise/stupid in general. There is no such thing as a white community where crack cocaine is a problem. Maybe there is with meth but I'm not sure I doubt you find an entire white town being brought down by meth like you can with black inner city neighborhoods with crack.

Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,196
    Given: 677

0 Not allowed!

What do you think? Are they anti-white?
    If there is segregation and the Blacks don't run their own businesses, it has only one logical explanation. They don't have high enough IQs. The Chinese on the other hand are just as segregated and they do. I support Black people totally separating themselves from Whites meaning they would have their own country or at least their own autonomous region inside the US. Unfortunately, most Black advocated don't support this, I think because they've realised, its more advantageous for Blacks to live with the White man and milk his White guilt as opposed to Blacks living in a separate country which would probably be a shit hole.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information