United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Panther View Post
    Some move, some fortunate ones are in nice Black neighborhoods and others stay in the ghetto because they wouldn't be welcome in another community and there isn't any of these middle class Black communities available near them. You talk as if other US communities didn't mind Blacks moving in at all. You're wrong. I've been to America as well.
    You have never been in the USA let alone live here. Anyone can move anywhere. Today most black live in the suburbs. You are a young clueless idiot who only repeats SJW crap.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

2 Not allowed!

The "Revenge" of blacks ( african blacks.. i know that N... word is bad ) must start from black countries of Africa .. I know that there are black african civilizations but it is the task of the Africans to demonstrate their "greatness... and without a great achievment in science or technology it will be difficult to demostrate any "greatness"..
    Ethiopia history could help... but west Africa ?......Without a great achievement in science or technology it will be difficult to change someone's prejudices ..
    For example Math "Field"..... you don't need money..... only brain and intelligence..so being poor or not makes no difference....it is not a disadvantage..
    Last edited by renaissance12; 09-17-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Some move, some fortunate ones are in nice Black neighborhoods and others stay in the ghetto because they wouldn't be welcome in another community and there isn't any of these middle class Black communities available near them. You talk as if other US communities didn't mind Blacks moving in at all. You're wrong. I've been to America as well.
    You have never been in the USA let alone live here. Anyone can move anywhere. Today most black live in the suburbs. You are a young clueless idiot who only repeats SJW crap.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    I've been to the US a few years ago. The country is quite segregated. And no, most Blacks do not live in the suburbs. They can't afford it and wouldn't be accepted.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I've been to the US a few years ago. The country is quite segregated. And no, most Blacks do not live in the suburbs. They can't afford it and wouldn't be accepted.
    The question, today, is beyond being accepted .. the question is to demonstrate that "blacks" can do equal (or better) in science ... not only in sport or rap music..
    I could be politically correct and avoid this type of argument..
    What the black community lacks is a scientist who made human being civilization more advanced..

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    The question, today, is beyond being accepted .. the question is to demonstrate that "blacks" can do equal (or better) in science ... not only in sport or rap music..
    Without money, everything else is dragged down. Black American per capita wealth is just 7% of the White American average. One of the worst racial distributions of wealth in the world. Globally, it's not different.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Without money, everything else is dragged down. Black American per capita wealth is just 7% of the White American average. One of the worst racial distributions of wealth in the world. Globally, it's not different.
    To win a math fields medal.. you don't need money...
    Among 40 or more fields winner there is no black africans..
    Italian winners are only 2... but Italy rests on a different past than that of Africa ..

Only one 100-75 % black winner could be enough to demonstrate that blackness doesn't matter..
    Last edited by renaissance12; 09-17-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are a liar. Most blacks live in the suburbs. You are 22-23 still at a university, you have not even started a career I would guess. You really don't know very much about anything. Have you founded your black only country yet? This is you plan lol.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2022 @ 06:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,032
    Given: 1,214

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    What the black community lacks is a scientist who made human being civilization more advanced..
    People are individuals, stop collectivising people by their “race”. Neil degrasse Tyson is a brilliant scientist and he’s of African descent. Obama was the president of the us who went to Columbia law. Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon and leader of hud. If you are going to collectivist them, at least give the full context. African Americans have been suppressed since the start of our nation and We’re just now liberated but they continue to live in destroyed communities, their families have been torn apart by the drug war, theyre disproportionality far poorer on average and they inherit far less wealth due to their segregation - they’re also far less educated on average as well.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    People are individuals, stop collectivising people by their “race”. Neil degrasse Tyson is a brilliant scientist and he’s of African descent. Obama was the president of the us who went to Columbia law. Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon and leader of hud. If you are going to collectivist them, at least give the full context. African Americans have been suppressed since the start of our nation and We’re just now liberated but they continue to live in destroyed communities, their families have been torn apart by the drug war, theyre disproportionality far poorer on average and they inherit far less wealth due to their segregation - they’re also far less educated on average as well.
    Like it or not.. I'm telling the truth... Obama is not a scientist...
    I don't want to be mistaken for racist because I'm not..... but i'm realist... without a black great scientist it will be difficult to defeat "racism"..and i mean racism towards blacks seen as inferior.... There are many type of racisms.. but the worst is the racism towards someone seen as inferior or subhuman..
    The ancient romans were not racist at all in the sense they were looking at the color of your skin.. they didn't care less about that... they were chauvinists..

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information