Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Nikola Tesla fell in love with a pigeon and died in poverty in Manhattan in a hotel. I was in Manhattan New York by a Victorian themed bar called Oscar Wilde's and some guy showed me that hotel, which was not too far away, where Nikola Tesla died poor.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,957
    Given: 57,209

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Nikola Tesla fell in love with a pigeon and died in poverty in Manhattan in a hotel. I was in Manhattan New York by a Victorian themed bar called Oscar Wilde's and some guy showed me that hotel, which was not too far away, where Nikola Tesla died poor.
    Very cool to hear this history, bro

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Fixing url so it will display on forum

Here I will fix it for you. I am removing the 'm' for mobile and replacing it with 'www' in the URL :

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Here I will fix it for you. I am removing the 'm' for mobile and replacing it with 'www' in the URL :

Thanks!

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2021 @ 07:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

2 Not allowed!

Nikola Tesla fell in love with a pigeon
    That's because his heart was so pure that he was a saint-like being.

Have you ever experienced anything this beautiful? (https://archive.org/details/TeslaManOutOfTime_374, page 228)

But what he told the two journalists in the hotel lobby, says his early biographer, was the dove love-story of his life.

"I have been feeding pigeons, thousands of them, for years," he said. "Thousands of them, for who can tell—.

"But there was one pigeon, a beautiful bird, pure white with light gray tips on its wings; that one was different. It was a female. I would know that pigeon anywhere.

"No matter where I was that pigeon would find me; when I wanted her I had only to wish and call her and she would come flying to me. She understood me and I understood her.

"I loved that pigeon.

"Yes, I loved her as a man loves a woman, and she loved me. When she was ill I knew, and understood; she came to my room and I stayed beside her for days. I nursed her back to health. That pigeon was the joy of my life. If she needed me, nothing else mattered. As long as I had her, there was a purpose in my life.

"Then one night as I was lying in my bed in the dark, solving problems, as usual, she flew in through the open window and stood on my desk. I knew she wanted me; she wanted to tell me something important so I got up and went to her.

"As I looked at her I knew she wanted to tell me—she was dying. And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes—powerful beams of light."

Tesla paused and then, as if in response to an unasked question from the science writers, continued.

"Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling, blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory.

"When that pigeon died, something went out of my life. Up to that time I knew with a certainty that I would complete my work, no matter how ambitious my program, but when that something went out of my life I knew my life's work was finished.

"Yes, I have fed pigeons for years; I continue to feed them, thousands of them, for after all, who can tell—".

The writers left him in silence and walked several blocks along Seventh Avenue without speaking.

When Nikola Tesla was asked if he believed in marriage "for persons of artistic temperament", he replied, "For an artist, yes; for a musician, yes; for a writer, yes; but for an inventor, no. The first three must gain inspiration from a woman's influence and be led by their love to finer achievement, but an inventor has so intense a nature with so much in it of wild, passionate quality that in giving himself to a woman he might love, he would give everything, and so take everything from his chosen field. I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men." (Tesla: Man out of Time, page 107)

Kenneth Swezey, a science writer who was a friend of Tesla, wrote, "Tesla is an absolute celibate, as were Newton, Michelangelo and a host of other eligibles to a peculiar universality of thought. He believes, as Sir Francis Bacon did, that the most enduring works of achievement have come from childless men who have devoted their lives to posterity and endowed it with the offspring of their minds." (https://www.newspapers.com/image/?clipping_id=28842200)

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

Tesla wasn't an incel nor was he even MGTOW. Read about his views on women. He worshipped them and predicted a future matriarchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Tesla wasn't an incel nor was he even MGTOW. Read about his views on women. He worshipped them and predicted a future matriarchy.
    Here is the true grandmaster MGTOW :

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Well, maybe but according to what Ymyyakhtakh posted, Tesla did seemed to have been an MGTOW.
    MGTOW don't hate women, it is literally just men going their own way as the acronym sugests. Most of the time it means celibate though not always.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolsonaro View Post
    Well, maybe but according to what Ymyyakhtakh posted, Tesla did seemed to have been an MGTOW.
    Tesla was mentally unstable, he was switching between either total beta chivalrous white knight to feminist hating MGTOW.

Not a good idea quoting him, too much fuckery going on with his persona because of his revolutionary genius mind and inventions (still covered up).

Men who only cared about themselves went on create and invent and push the world further. Einstein and Tesla were "MGTOW" without being MGTOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolsonaro View Post
    MGTOW don't hate women, it is literally just men going their own way as the acronym sugests. Most of the time it means celibate though not always.
    MGTOW is men who have learned the truth about female nature, seen the power women have over men and opted out of the dating pool. Nothing more nothing less.

Here is the true grandmaster MGTOW :

Schopenhauer was basically a misogynist who could afford travel and prostitutes, and he used his “philosophy” reasoning to justify his excess while preaching asceticism and all this other bullshit he cherry picked from dotheads.

He inherited the family fortune and fucked Italian prostitutes all day. He knocked two women up and abandoned them. He also infamously threw a woman down a flight of stairs because she was in his way and wouldn't shut up. He also wrote a single essay on how women were vapid and manipulative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information