"I'm doing a story."
"I'm gathering information."
"I'm a free person™, m'kay, so YOU can keep going 'coz you work for me, aight?"

― Auditors

I stayed up all motherfucking night watching these and let me tell you, temporarily crippling the tryptophan metabolism and increasing pro-cancerous inflammatory processes was worth it. This is like a beautiful lovebaby of Surveillance Camera Man and "Sovereign Citizens," raised by Stephen Crowder and his husband Andy Warksi and that's how "1st Amendmend Audit" came to be. Instead of pseudo-legalbabble created by 50-something paranoid morons to evade paying for speeding tickets, you get snarky rapidfire-talking, hyperactive, argumentative *aspies running around cop-infested places to zoom in on cops' nose hairs to detect a slight change in body language and berate cops if there was a change. The last vid incidentally happens to capture hospital staff leaving a junkie in the parking lot, starring a 6'2 good samaritan Chadtist on his 2-hour epic quest (in his mind) to defeat the ebil hospital staff to captain-save a junkie hoe from OD'd tomorrow instead of one week later. Respect, nigga.

From Wikipedia, "An auditor selects a public facility and then films the entire encounter with staff and customers alike. If no confrontation or attempt to stop the filming occurs, then the facility passes the audit; if an employee attempts to stop a filming event, it fails the audit." (further reading)

Subjects/suspects who "fail" the test are called "tyrants" and those who "pass" the test are without a doubt undisputed saints on earth with divine patience. These assholes never had any friends, their parents must hate them, and this is their last shot at making friends or they are this autistic, have no friends but couldn't care less about this "neurotypical" garbage because they are too busy turning environments into their personal behavioral laboratories and testing hypotheses, including the human limits of patience before someone whoop they soft sheltered selfish-ass butts* or something.

Audit fail: Lackland AFB San Antonio, TX
Audit pass: KERN COUNTY SHERIFF
Audit pass: Austin PD DWI Stop
Uploader's "mission statement":
"Correspondent for PINAC NEWS Photography Is Not A Crime: Citizen Journalist and Video Activist that gathers information about what public officials do on public property, and specifically, a right to record matters of public interest. As taxpayers, it's important to observe how our tax dollars are being utilized as well as seeing how well public officials uphold their oath to the constitution."
https://www.instagram.com/the.battousai/
Audit: Okeechobee code enforcement/ Health dept. Recorded 9-11-19
Audit: Central Falls Police Department IMMIGRATION DETENTION FACILITY
Audit fail: SECURITY GUARD
Audit (GONE WRONG BRO): "[Woman] left for death" at AV Hospital
@5:46 "Little wannabe cops" (hospital security).
@7:03 "Necktattoo gangbangers."
@9:30 Confronting Supervisor Donald.
@10:57 Meeting the la county sheriff. (@11:50 "Tyrant Sanchez")
@22:25 Confronting a random hospital lot wino.
@22:58 Stand-up comedy (ft. random hospital lot wino) starts here.
@32:55 Confronting LA County Fire Dept.
@35:29 Chad goes on a banter rampage around the lot; confronts paramedics ("Quit your jobs, Gomer Pyle and Punky Brewster").
@39:46 "It's called 1st Amendment right, bro."
@43:43 Woman released.
@45:40 Helicopters.
@47:57 Confronting hospital director.
@52:24
• Woman: "I was having a seizure"
• Her husband: "Are you really?"
• Woman: "Calm down, Hector!"
@55:44 Her husband & Chad vs Supervisor Donald.
@1:05:33 Where hospital staff dumped the woman. ("What if that was your mom, what if that was my mom or my sister, y'know, bro. Or anybody mistreated like that, bro.")
@1:28:03, @1:28:57 Showing cops the footage.
@1:23:18 "That['s the] kind of cop we want on the streets every day. If we have to have [cops], have the best ones."

*It appears 2019 (5780 in the official cyberpunk calendar) is the peak autism year where everyone is too autistic to do anything other than shoot each other on cams while arguing about artificial conflated BS. Brave based new world.