Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Race mixing and the New Testament / Christianity?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,129
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

Default Race mixing and the New Testament / Christianity?

Im not saying this is my position, But Im curious about your opinions on this argument. I will later explain how I interpret this myself.

New Testament
    Acts 17:26
    and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,

There is now the argument, that God created all the nations of makind and "set their boundaries" so by race mixing or mass migration you are going to change that and that would be unbiblical and against God's will.

I see it more like this: It is a fact that God created all nations, and their fate/empires. I dont read out a command like in the ten commandments.
    Also if God set already their "appointed times" that could also mean their bound to dissappear and be replaced by new ones, or mixed ones. Like it happend all over in all times. That could mean it is normal.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 04:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic, German, some Jewish
    Ancestry
    Mercia/Northumbria, Westphalia/Baden-Wuttemburg, Mayo/Donegal, Powys, Argyll, Pas-de-Calais, Poland?
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    probably alpine+atlantid/mediterranid
    Politics
    non party affiliated center-right
    Hero
    Vercingetorix, Caratacus, Arminius, Robert the Bruce, Owain Glyndwr, Jan Sobieski III
    Religion
    I feel connected to paganism & my ancestors but am also scientific
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,927
    Given: 2,177

0 Not allowed!

I may be no christian but if this where the case then it would already be to late for most people, even ones not traditionally considered 'unmixed' as they too are a mix of ancient populations

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-21-2023 @ 06:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,343
    Given: 3,478

1 Not allowed!

The agenda of mondialist and globalists is to dilute the nations in a great melting-pot where your neighbor will be 10% germanic 10% iberian 10% chinese 20% NA 30% Indian... It looks like the Babel Tower.

So obviously I do think that race mixing is helping their agenda but at the same if the two people love each other is difficult to say that they are doing a wrong thing.

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sûreté,
    Car j'aime à respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mercia/Northumbria, Westphalia/Baden-Wuttemburg, Mayo/Donegal, Powys, Argyll, Pas-de-Calais, Poland?
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Vercingetorix, Caratacus, Arminius, Robert the Bruce, Owain Glyndwr, Jan Sobieski III
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Samnium View Post
    The agenda of mondialist and globalists is to dilute the nations in a great melting-pot where your neighbor will be 10% germanic 10% iberian 10% chinese 20% NA 30% Indian... It looks like the Babel Tower.

So obviously I do think that race mixing is helping their agenda but at the same if the two people love each other is difficult to say that they are doing a wrong thing.

scientific studies have shown race mixing between eurasians and africans can cause mental problems in the offspring, but interestingly enough it isn't quite the case amongst eurasian eurasian mixes like for example, half french, half chinese, though I still don't agree that such a thing should be common place, it still is the case that those individuals are ok, but half blacks are usually not

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldNorth View Post
    scientific studies have shown race mixing between eurasians and africans can cause mental problems in the offspring, but interestingly enough it isn't quite the case amongst eurasian eurasian mixes like for example, half french, half chinese, though I still don't agree that such a thing should be common place, it still is the case that those individuals are ok, but half blacks are usually not
    Yep I've seen these studies, but this not only causes mental problems but also really tough health issues. A mixed race can't be transplanted if there isn't a person with his same background. Also they have a lot more risks for some diseases (like cardio-vascular).

Since subsaharans africans are very very distant to other non-african populations mixing with it is like combining two lineages separated a long time ago.

insufferable noob PrettyFarFromOkay's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-21-2019 @ 11:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Catholic American
    Ancestry
    German (various); Irish (Donegal)
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-imperial reactionary
    Religion
    Christian Existential
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 224

1 Not allowed!

Hapa women might be OK mentally because they’re desired by both Asian and white men, but from what I’ve heard, being a half-Asian man is hell on Earth. They have very high rates of depression and suicide.

If a man and a woman of different races are truly in love, it’s hard to say that they can’t marry from a Christian perspective, but that’s a separate issue from globalists actively pushing for more interracial relationships. And globalists aren’t really interested in creating love anyway. They want white guys to enter into sterile, loveless marriages with Asian women, and they want white women to get gorilla fucked by black guys whose names they don’t even know.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFarFromOkay View Post
    Hapa women might be OK mentally because they’re desired by both Asian and white men, but from what I’ve heard, being a half-Asian man is hell on Earth. They have very high rates of depression and suicide.

If a man and a woman of different races are truly in love, it’s hard to say that they can’t marry from a Christian perspective, but that’s a separate issue from globalists actively pushing for more interracial relationships. And globalists aren’t really interested in creating love anyway. They want white guys to enter into sterile, loveless marriages with Asian women, and they want white women to get gorilla fucked by black guys whose names they don’t even know.
    interesting considering half Asian men tend to be desired by modern women a lot, mostly because of the 'foreignness' or 'exoticness' they have about them. Like I know Keanu Reeves is only a tiny bit Asian, but I think he was supposed to be considered a hot guy in movies like the Matrix or 47 ronin

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-L38
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yep I've seen these studies, but this not only causes mental problems but also really tough health issues. A mixed race can't be transplanted if there isn't a person with his same background. Also they have a lot more risks for some diseases (like cardio-vascular).

Since subsaharans africans are very very distant to other non-african populations mixing with it is like combining two lineages separated a long time ago.

yeah where almost sub-species at this rate

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

yeah where almost sub-species at this rate
    Exactly. I think that you have already seen the fst distances between populations, for subsaharan populations it can reach 55/60 which is a very huge genetic gap. Mixing with, you will end up in middle of nowhere, with populations at like 30 of distance, you will be almost an ethnicity yourself.

You know North-Africans, Middle-Easterners (also Western Asians) and Europeans are closer each other than closer to subsaharan, it's appalling.

insufferable noob PrettyFarFromOkay's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-21-2019 @ 11:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Catholic American
    Ancestry
    German (various); Irish (Donegal)
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-imperial reactionary
    Religion
    Christian Existential
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 224

0 Not allowed!

interesting considering half Asian men tend to be desired by modern women a lot, mostly because of the 'foreignness' or 'exoticness' they have about them. Like I know Keanu Reeves is only a tiny bit Asian, but I think he was supposed to be considered a hot guy in movies like the Matrix or 47 ronin
    Really? I’ve always heard half-Asian men complain that no one finds them good looking. Keanu Reeves is one guy; the majority of partially Asian men struggle a lot. Though I think they would probably do better in an Asian country. Asian women in Asian countries might actually enjoy the hapa phenotype. But Asian women in white countries just go for white men.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information