PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

0 Not allowed!

Default Don’t have a type and get bored easy

When people talk about having a type is that a real thing? Because for me I never really had a type that I liked. As well as for me even if I was to get the most beautiful girl I would be bored with her in 2 weeks. I would probably cheat on her with some ugly bitch that had a fat ass. And then I’d want to go to some pretty face bitch just to get bored of her again.

Are some men overly wired to seek novelty above all else? Is anyone else like this?

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,910
    Given: 4,815

1 Not allowed!

lol

Nah mate, you make it sound like you need to be joined to the hip , it's not like that you are individuals working as a partnership really... becomes a habit over time as the person you know is also your home....after a while providing relationship is healthy, you wouldnt want to look elsewhere unless you are immature of course. If you are afraid of your immaturity then don't worry about it - people will just get hurt. relationships are challenging - if you dont want a challenge you dont get into relationships.

Even when it becomes routiney, it's not difficult to break out of it. If my wife says "lets get away for couple of days" I must obey and vice versa as well and thats all it takes. Just make sure you give her kids and you have your mancave with a lock. I have four of them and its keeping her and me busy (especially her). When you get to this stage and your locked in the mancave, then be proud of your manly superiority.....I am now awaiting feminists to smash me over the head

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    lol

Nah mate, you make it sound like you need to be joined to the hip , it's not like that you are individuals working as a partnership really... becomes a habit over time as the person you know is also your home....after a while providing relationship is healthy, you wouldnt want to look elsewhere unless you are immature of course. If you are afraid of your immaturity then don't worry about it - people will just get hurt. relationships are challenging - if you dont want a challenge you dont get into relationships.

Even when it becomes routiney, it's not difficult to break out of it. If my wife says "lets get away for couple of days" I must obey and vice versa as well and thats all it takes. Just make sure you give her kids and you have your mancave with a lock. I have four of them and its keeping her and me busy (especially her). When you get to this stage and your locked in the mancave, then be proud of your manly superiority.....I am now awaiting feminists to smash me over the head

glad it’s working out for you man. I sure as hell couldn’t do that.

But what I’m talking about is kind of different.

For me the chase(and obviously what you get right after the chase) is more fun than getting the girl. After I know I can have her I don’t want her. She loses value. She actually annoys me after. She becomes nothing in my mind. Just want her gone and move on to the next thing.

Is this some kind of mental disorder or do you guys have this type of thinking too?

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,910
    Given: 4,815

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daos777 View Post
    glad it’s working out for you man. I sure as hell couldn’t do that.

But what I’m talking about is kind of different.

For me the chase(and obviously what you get right after the chase) is more fun than getting the girl. After I know I can have her I don’t want her. She loses value. She actually annoys me after. She becomes nothing in my mind. Just want her gone and move on to the next thing.

Is this some kind of mental disorder or do you guys have this type of thinking too?
    I dont know what can you say different strokes for different folks I guess... its not bad or good. Whatever makes you happy bro.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

insufferable noob PrettyFarFromOkay's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-21-2019 @ 11:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Catholic American
    Ancestry
    German (various); Irish (Donegal)
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-imperial reactionary
    Religion
    Christian Existential
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 224

0 Not allowed!

Familiarity can be a turn on. I’ve seen many women who I wasn’t very attracted to at first but the more I got used to them, the more attractive I found them. Catladies call it “old relationship energy” or something, but I have found it to be somewhat true. I might not be typical in this regard, though.

Thread Information