Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Why do Slavs south Slavs like to exaggerate their height?

Last Online
    04-10-2020 @ 07:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Torkhari-Cimmeri-Pazyryk-Massagetae-Uyuk Chand-Aldy Bel-Scytho-Sarumatae-Saka (Europid Nordic Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!

Not just Slavs, everyone love exaggerating their height. Atl least 3-5 cm, for most people 5-10 cm. The bigger, tougher, badder you are, the more people fear and respect you, the more confident you have. I've never met a single guy who claimed their real passport/barefoot measured height. I am a slim 189.5 cm 72.5 kg, never felt the need to boost myself any higher.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 05:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-Mutt
    Ethnicity
    European-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,058
    Given: 5,444

0 Not allowed!

No doubt that some South Slavic peoples such as Montenegrins, Serbs and Croatians are among the tallest people in the world on average. That plus they tend to be strongly built people....Some outliers here and there must exist as well though of course. Has anyone here ever seen a Montenegrin man that is under 170cm?

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,047
    Given: 1,137

0 Not allowed!

I am not sure about south Slavs but generally the less smart people, the more importance they attach to different physical aspects in personal assessment.

Anyone who has at least a drop of brain in his head is well aware that it really sucks to be very tall. Especially for women. To me any woman above 1.9m is ugly, awkward, having zero elegance and beauty. Just look at giant legs and feet of such a woman. A truest abomination! Instead of feet the tall people have "говнодавы" ("shit treaders") as they say in Russia.

Each time when I see on TV that giant Spanish king I feel like, how that type of overgrown people are unfit in normal human society.
    Last edited by Arsen_; 05-07-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Not only that South Slavs are taller than other slavs, but also they have bigger balls.

Let me explain this, and no offence to anyone; what I mean by "bigger balls" is that south slavs dont take shit from anyone IN THE LONG RUN, we dont have numbers of people like other Slavs, but we still fight against various powers.

WE DONT LIKE TO KNEEL, we always rebel, and we always fight for our people until we win, this is one thing in commong with all south slavs; we are stubborn and we dont take shits from anyone, and trough history would would give to every power a living hell when they would try to submit us.

While on the other hand, other Slavs (except Russians) are like... well sorry for saying this but they're like gays/pussies...

Poland have like "billion" of people, but Hitler conquered it in matter of days, I mean wtf man?

I mean Im not sayin that Poland was able to defeat Hitler, but at least with those numbers they could have fight for a month or so.

Imagine that Croats or Serbs have so many people as Polish have..., we would fuck entire Europe all the way to Portugal lol, not that we want too, but you get my point.

Czechs...Slovaks...Polish...Belarus...Ukrainians.. ., sorry but they are not on same level with us, they bring shame to slavic blood when it comes about warrior spirit, which we south slavs TREASURE A LOT.

But... in this uncertain times for Europe we should all be togethat, all europeans not just slavs, but Im just sayin a facts here.

P.S. French are also bunch of gays and pussies (having in mind how many of them is there) when it comes about fighting spirit, nevermind they're not belong into this story. Just sayin.

Imagine, Napoleon almost conquered entire Europe with such pussies, imagine he had REAL MEN... jesus... he would went all the way to China.
    Last edited by Robocop; 05-13-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 09:55 AM
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,667
    Given: 5,726

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Imagine that Croats or Serbs have so many people are Polish have..., we would fuck entire Europe all the way to Portugal lol, not that we want too, but you get my point.
    We would wipe out the entire world and then use the planet to fight each other until the end of times.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    We would wipe out the entire world and then use the planet to fight each other until the end of times.
    Haha yep.

I dont think anyone can even doubt this, imagine 50 or 60 million of Serbs and Croats, wtf man? I think people are affraid only to think of that, not to mention to see that.

Anyway, my point here is; North Slavs are not in any way like South Slavs when it comes about our history and mentality, in some way it is shameful to think they are in same group with us, because someone always SUBMIT THEM LIKE THEY'RE CHILDREN, and what's worse; THEY ACCEPT IT.

Just look at the sport man...

There is only 4 million of Croats and 7 million of Serbs, and yet; we are powers in Football, Basketball, Volleyball, handball, YOU NAME IT, YOU
    NAME IT.

And there is a explanation for that; well... superior genetics... not only superior to north slavs, but to many others in Europe, just think of sports and serbs and croats are phenomenons.

Period.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

1 Not allowed!

how can they exaggerate when they're the tallest people in the world? i haven't seen so many people over 1.90 in my whole entire life as i've seen in serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    Montenegrins on average are I think 32-33% I2a. Maybe The Devil's Advocate know more precisely, he is an expert for Montenegrin questions.
    Talness of Montenegrins is exaggeration in my opinion based on personal experience if we watch Montenegrins as whole. As I said in regions of Montenegro where I2a is higher people are noticable taller than in regions with lower I2a. In terms of talness and some other things Montenegrins can not be taken as hamogeneus group, they are different by regions regardless Montenegro is small country.

Maybe Romanians from regions with higher I2a are taller on average than Romanians from regions with lower I2a. I would lik e to heard opinion of Romanians users.
    i doubt the haplogroup plays any role. there is no difference in hight among regions in romania. according to this map south-east romanians are supposed to be taller and they're not. my father is I2 and he's barely 1.75

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Not only that South Slavs are taller than other slavs, but also they have bigger balls.

Let me explain this, and no offence to anyone; what I mean by "bigger balls" is that south slavs dont take shit from anyone IN THE LONG RUN, we dont have numbers of people like other Slavs, but we still fight against various powers.

WE DONT LIKE TO KNEEL, we always rebel, and we always fight for our people until we win, this is one thing in commong with all south slavs; we are stubborn and we dont take shits from anyone, and trough history would would give to every power a living hell when they would try to submit us.

While on the other hand, other Slavs (except Russians) are like... well sorry for saying this but they're like gays/pussies...

Poland have like "billion" of people, but Hitler conquered it in matter of days, I mean wtf man?

I mean Im not sayin that Poland was able to defeat Hitler, but at least with those numbers they could have fight for a month or so.

Imagine that Croats or Serbs have so many people as Polish have..., we would fuck entire Europe all the way to Portugal lol, not that we want too, but you get my point.

Czechs...Slovaks...Polish...Belarus...Ukrainians.. ., sorry but they are not on same level with us, they bring shame to slavic blood when it comes about warrior spirit, which we south slavs TREASURE A LOT.

But... in this uncertain times for Europe we should all be togethat, all europeans not just slavs, but Im just sayin a facts here.

P.S. French are also bunch of gays and pussies (having in mind how many of them is there) when it comes about fighting spirit, nevermind they're not belong into this story. Just sayin.

Imagine, Napoleon almost conquered entire Europe with such pussies, imagine he had REAL MEN... jesus... he would went all the way to China.
    Don't attach to Croats something related only and exclusively to Serbs.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    Don't attach to Croats something related only and exclusively to Serbs.
    Bežanija/traktorijada ?

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Nothing special about south slavs to be honest. But yes Slavs from dinaric alps are tallest people in the world.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information