Thread: Dna8*, Triple K: Phenotype Dysphoria; a Misunderstood Condition (paper prototype proposal).

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

2 Not allowed!

rolleyes Dna8*, Triple K: Phenotype Dysphoria; a Misunderstood Condition (paper prototype proposal).

PHENOTYPE DYSPHORIA:
    An introduction to the disorder.

Triple K
    University of Benis, Iran
    Kang

Dna187
    University of Nagina, India
    PhD in Aesthetics

You know that Anthrofora special moment when you are disappointed with your classification because it does not align with how you wanted to be classified? Feeling deep down in your soul that you are Hallstatt Nordid even though you are from Turkey? Or, in reverse, you have Rowan Atkinson's phenotype and feel that you can pass in Saudi Arabia?

This is called "phenotype dysphoria," a valid condition affecting up to 89%** of Anthrofora userbase since Anthrofora attracts sufferers of phenotype dysphoria like flies to India. This is also known under other informal names such as "OWD," "OBD," "inferiority complex," "insecurity," and "late-stage narcissism." Dna8 (that's Dr. Dna8 for you there) briefly touched upon the phenomenon that I name phenotype dysphoria in the vein of body dysmorphia in fitness and gender dysphoria in sexuality.

Suffering of phenotype dysmorphia niggas is considerable and all efforts at treatment through restricting niggas' access to Anthrofora hoods have been ineffective. To alleviate symptoms I propose obtaining one of them "My name is" stickers, change "name" to "phenotype" and write in your desired phenotype so that when you move to, say, Japan, everyone knows that you are trans-Paleo Jomon if you so identify and not Brunn. Don't forget to report everyone who misclassifies you to the police because you are a victim who's been subjected to microassault punishable up to 25 years in maximum security prison.

Methods
    A wide motherfucking range of methods has been used with respect to validity of the conclusion, including rolling my eyes as I waded through countless "taxonomy" and "anthropology" section threads with cherrypicked pics, newly created profiles using the same language as recently banned users, and defensive, apologetic, salty tone of the original posters after being offered alternate hypotheses not aligning with they own self-perception, this replaying ad infinitum. Scope of participants: 2109 users online. 70 members and 1569 guests, with 470 spiders.

Acknowledgements
    I would also like to extend my special thanx to very special subjects referred to only by the pseudonyms "Portuguese Princess" and "🅱️ortimer"; without them I would not be even close to isolating the phenomenon at all.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian, Georgian Jewish, minor Armenian
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Armenia (EHG), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer (AHG), Copper Age Zagros, Canaan, Urartu, Ass
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,784
    Given: 10,478

0 Not allowed!

I am a transhallstatt myself.

Last Online
    02-12-2020 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cypriot
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Me: DinaroMed, Pompey: AtlantoMed
    Politics
    Dravidian Nationalist
    Hero
    Mr. G
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,828
    Given: 13,088

0 Not allowed!

I identify as DinaroMed.

The greatest psychic tension revolves around my aesthetic passage in The French Republic - in my day to day life, the Loire, for instance, is a preeminent psychological wind, or actor.
    If you see a post in red font made by my username, that means that it is Pompey's post, not mine.

Last Online
    07-31-2022 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    3/8 Hungarian 2/8 Bulgarian 2/8 Romanian 1/8 Croatian
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-(East)Baltid mix +(maybe)Uralid/Turanid admixture
    Politics
    I hate all of them
    Religion
    Freedom lmao
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,619
    Given: 3,546

0 Not allowed!

Lol guess I'm a transStrandid/Lappid mix then and anyone that says I'm alpine or baltid is going to jail

Enviado desde mi CLT-L09 mediante Tapatalk
    Classify Me !

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...y-or-phenotype

Please vote here ---------------------------------------------------> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...e-would-I-pass

Thread Information