Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 161

Thread: After white extinction?

  1. #111
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Toppo900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:41 AM
    Location
    United Arab of Emirates
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Country
    Palestine
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mostly
    Politics
    None
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    20,707
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21,092/945
    Given: 16,102/435

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kattleen View Post
    What Mohammad is for average Muslim Arab is Hitler and his crew for me. I'm open about this, they may hate me because of this, they may even want to kill me or arrrest me, but they can't change my mind.
    Europa:The Last Battle
    Adolf Hitler:the Greatest Story Never Told
    And many other things can redpill an open-minded person.
    I'm not a Muslim, so..yeah. Hmm, is that why you guys voted for a guy that is very pro-Israel? I mean, there's a very big reason why you Austrians no longer consider yourselves as Germans.

  2. #112
    Member kattleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    10-16-2019 @ 12:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic+ Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German, Austrian
    Ancestry
    Bavarian German, Boi Celts
    Country
    Austria
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid+ Faelid
    Politics
    White Ethnocentrism, left wing economy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    107
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 79/3
    Given: 10/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    This is what Hitler said about Muslims:

    https://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog....ontent=reviews

    "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France."
    - Adolf Hitler
    Hitler viewed Islam more masculine and patriarchal than Christianity. I'm sure for him religion was just a tool. National Socialism was religion of blood, he saw Islam's expansionist nature useful for Germanic people and their separation. He liked Islam not miscegenation with Arabs.

  3. #113
    Veteran Member coolfrenchguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Location
    between the north and the south pole
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic,britain,burgandy
    Ethnicity
    caucasian,celtic
    Ancestry
    franks,merovingians,caroligians, clovis/clovicus
    Country
    France
    Region
    Burgundy
    Taxonomy
    tavastid
    Politics
    ethno-differencialist,pro-white,intraracial,anti-promiscuity anti-miscegenation anti-mudshark
    Hero
    hero what is it?
    Religion
    homo sapiens was created by extra-terrestrial humanoids,pagan tendancies,interest in taoism
    Relationship Status
    single and seriously looking
    Age
    48
    Gender
    Posts
    1,403
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 590/69
    Given: 859/86

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    This is what Hitler said about Muslims:

    https://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog....ontent=reviews

    "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France."
    - Adolf Hitler
    i have post something similar half joking half serious to :

    Should Hungary be partitioned between its neighbors?


    "what,is it a joke ,certainly not does these far righters nazis haven't others things to purpose,at least victor orban is trying to struggle at the side of austria and others countries to manage the disaster of "the refugees", these dumbies ,and it's not the first time, are playing the game of what they considered as "enemy",and three and half third reich nostalgics in a phonebooth while there pass-time had decide like that of the aryanity of the hungarians,maybe they wants reopen dachau,treblinka,auschwitz while we're in it, i will laugh when they 10% of "pure hung-aryan blood" will be overwhelmed by thousands of "refugees" because they have fired all the rest of filthy non hung-aryan traitors in the police forces,army,border patrols,jail directors ,justice ,economy ministers etc...,were forced to live under the new ethnic laws of the 4th reich horty style,i will laugh(yellow) but laugh
    darling, seriously ,doesn't i'am right
    does we need to the rename the country too as hung-arya sounds a bit like germania(the name of berlin under the 3rd reich) something who should been pleased for those who have a hard on on horty
    all with me,ready,links,recht,links,recht ali alo ala,ali alo ala......hahahahahahahah(that's me laughing loud )

    damn i was right when i was telling you than they are pro-islam i have check just right now the party jobbik ,the far-far right hungarian party and gabor vona the leader says :

    "Unlike other radical right-wing forces in Europe, Jobbik does not follow a pro-Israel policy.In his book Born on August 20, 2011, Gbor Vona describes his fascination with Islam as one of the last bastions of traditionalism and "humanity's last hope in the darkness of globalism and liberalism".
    humanity's last hope,go says that to the victims of terrorism ,son of a bitch,this guy is completly schizo!amazing
    now i'am no more joking ,hopefully they haven't a real weight,but it's fit very well the "so called" kalergi plan than i have translate here ,and the misunderstood from many people
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...hlight=kalergi

    i warn you with all sincerity this party and his nebula smell the poop at 1 km around, i have read quickly the path,and i know very well there kind,it's also why i don't want have anything to do with any kind of far-far right traitors,traitors of there own kind
    and i know of what i'am talking about, i have been the time to read alternative medias"

    i demonstrate here than there is a lot of people who shouldn't trust to much everything than they,read,heard,watch
    the right of peoples to self-determination
    http://sciencenordic.com/
    "talking to an asshole is like masturbating with a cheese grinder, it's painful and counterproductive" .Pierre desproges






  4. #114
    Veteran Member Marmara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Location
    Istanbul
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Posts
    11,158
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,513/213
    Given: 2,720/58

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kattleen View Post
    Well, it's a fact. This is why white sexual slavery, white soldier slavery Janissaries etc happened. Most Arab celebs seen attractive should look whiter than average Arab in the streets. It's this way in Latin America and India, Arabs are at the similar situation, Caucasoids trying to be whites.
    You don't sound like an Austrian woman at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Comparing Spain with Morocco is like comparing to God with a Gypsy.

  5. #115
    Member kattleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    10-16-2019 @ 12:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic+ Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German, Austrian
    Ancestry
    Bavarian German, Boi Celts
    Country
    Austria
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid+ Faelid
    Politics
    White Ethnocentrism, left wing economy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    107
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 79/3
    Given: 10/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    You don't sound like an Austrian woman at all.
    It's not your business to question my identity.

  6. #116
    Member kattleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    10-16-2019 @ 12:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic+ Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German, Austrian
    Ancestry
    Bavarian German, Boi Celts
    Country
    Austria
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid+ Faelid
    Politics
    White Ethnocentrism, left wing economy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    107
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 79/3
    Given: 10/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolfrenchguy View Post
    i have post something similar half joking half serious to :

    Should Hungary be partitioned between its neighbors?


    "what,is it a joke ,certainly not does these far righters nazis haven't others things to purpose,at least victor orban is trying to struggle at the side of austria and others countries to manage the disaster of "the refugees", these dumbies ,and it's not the first time, are playing the game of what they considered as "enemy",and three and half third reich nostalgics in a phonebooth while there pass-time had decide like that of the aryanity of the hungarians,maybe they wants reopen dachau,treblinka,auschwitz while we're in it, i will laugh when they 10% of "pure hung-aryan blood" will be overwhelmed by thousands of "refugees" because they have fired all the rest of filthy non hung-aryan traitors in the police forces,army,border patrols,jail directors ,justice ,economy ministers etc...,were forced to live under the new ethnic laws of the 4th reich horty style,i will laugh(yellow) but laugh
    darling, seriously ,doesn't i'am right
    does we need to the rename the country too as hung-arya sounds a bit like germania(the name of berlin under the 3rd reich) something who should been pleased for those who have a hard on on horty
    all with me,ready,links,recht,links,recht ali alo ala,ali alo ala......hahahahahahahah(that's me laughing loud )

    damn i was right when i was telling you than they are pro-islam i have check just right now the party jobbik ,the far-far right hungarian party and gabor vona the leader says :



    "Unlike other radical right-wing forces in Europe, Jobbik does not follow a pro-Israel policy.In his book Born on August 20, 2011, Gbor Vona describes his fascination with Islam as one of the last bastions of traditionalism and "humanity's last hope in the darkness of globalism and liberalism".
    humanity's last hope,go says that to the victims of terrorism ,son of a bitch,this guy is completly schizo!amazing
    now i'am no more joking ,hopefully they haven't a real weight,but it's fit very well the "so called" kalergi plan than i have translate here ,and the misunderstood from many people
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...hlight=kalergi

    i warn you with all sincerity this party and his nebula smell the poop at 1 km around, i have read quickly the path,and i know very well there kind,it's also why i don't want have anything to do with any kind of far-far right traitors,traitors of there own kind
    and i know of what i'am talking about, i have been the time to read alternative medias"

    i demonstrate here than there is a lot of people who shouldn't trust to much everything than they,read,heard,watch
    I'm not pro Islam, but I support a soft eugenism free version of ethnostates and socialism. I think both Islam and Christianity are globalist religions harmful for Europeans and whites around the world. They encourage miscegenation in the name of religious inclusion from different backgrounds. Nationalism is Darwinism and it's atheism actually.

  7. #117
    Veteran Member luc2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Latin America
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Gender
    Posts
    1,847
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 662/12
    Given: 56/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kattleen View Post
    Well, it's a fact. This is why white sexual slavery, white soldier slavery Janissaries etc happened. Most Arab celebs seen attractive should look whiter than average Arab in the streets. It's this way in Latin America and India, Arabs are at the similar situation, Caucasoids trying to be whites.
    Mexico is more concerned with white, followed by LATAM regions with SSA.

    Brazil has light skinned amerindians (not for all) , the mestizas are usually white in color.


  8. #118
    Veteran Member luc2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Latin America
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Gender
    Posts
    1,847
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 662/12
    Given: 56/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kattleen View Post
    You are being optimistic, there's no white country above replacement levels of ethnic white birth rates. There's no white society having ethnostate and preferring to mate endogenously. If things go like this, Europe either will go civil war or we will go extinct gradually decade by decade. And if democracy exists, South African whites' destiny will be ours.
    In the white/amerindian regions of Brazil there is no racial tension (perhaps similar to siberia).

    Region with SSA or muslim arabs is possible anti-white policies if they come to power.

  9. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Gender
    Posts
    220
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 163/11
    Given: 152/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kattleen View Post
    What Mohammad is for average Muslim Arab is Hitler and his crew for me. I'm open about this, they may hate me because of this, they may even want to kill me or arrrest me, but they can't change my mind.
    Europa:The Last Battle
    Adolf Hitler:the Greatest Story Never Told
    And many other things can redpill an open-minded person.
    The Nazis were crypto-Zionists. Before you go get a swastika face tat, read Adolf Hitler: Bolshevik and Zionist by Christopher Jon Bjerknes.

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pfzm3P0YnQge/ - ADOLF HITLER BOLSHEVIK AND ZIONIST
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/9CDGFb3KTDR8/ - ADOLF HITLER: BOLSHEVIK & ZIONIST W/ CHRISTOPHER JON BJERKNES
    https://archive.org/details/youtube-gXf2cljIp8U - The Rothschilds, Hitler, Holocaust, Israel & Zionist World Government

    Before Hitler infiltrated the German Workers' Party, he served as a liaison and propagandist for the Communist Soldiers' Council of the Bavarian Soviet Republic.

    In August 1937, Heinrich Brning, who preceded Hitler as a chancellor of Germany, wrote a letter to Winston Churchill revealing that "from October 1928 the two largest regular contributors to the Nazi Party were the general managers of two of the largest Berlin banks, both of Jewish faith, and one of them the leader of Zionism in Germany." (http://www.fpp.co.uk/History/General/BrueningMS.html)

  10. #120
    Member kattleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    10-16-2019 @ 12:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic+ Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German, Austrian
    Ancestry
    Bavarian German, Boi Celts
    Country
    Austria
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid+ Faelid
    Politics
    White Ethnocentrism, left wing economy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    107
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 79/3
    Given: 10/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    Mexico is more concerned with white, followed by LATAM regions with SSA.

    Brazil has light skinned amerindians (not for all) , the mestizas are usually white in color.

    I think castizos and some mestizos are not that alien people to us. But, high SSA mixed people and Arabic people hate whites subconsciously.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-18-2019, 12:12 AM
  2. Extinction of Old Prussians
    By Peterski in forum Ethno-Cultural Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-16-2018, 01:34 PM
  3. The Holocene Extinction
    By Gediminas in forum Animals and Nature
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2018, 07:30 PM
  4. Human Extinction
    By Black Sun Dimension in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •