-
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,957
    Given: 57,209

0 Not allowed!

Default Mingle re: About MGTOW

So there is in that thread that was closed and our friend( mentioned at the title) gave his opinion, relating that he never saw a MGTOW that was not InCel or cheated.
    Ok, fine. That is most probably true but i don't see the problem with that, it is just the way things are, how many relationships don't end bad?
    How men are cheated( and most of the time don't even know it)?
    Incels... try to imagine how hard it is to be one. Wat should they do instead of complaining? Yeah, to complain doesn't change anything but that is not easy...
    And them, what should they do? Kill themselves instead?
    About misoginy, what is it though, can anyone bring a light to these issues plz

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

3 Not allowed!

Hmph, and men don't cheat? I mean, statistics shows that both men and women in the western world cheat in near equal measures but for different reasons. Men who cheat are doing it for sexual reasons(pure sex) while women cheat mostly due to emotional negligence(via sex or not) by their male partners.
    https://perspectivesoftroy.com/men-cheat-women/
    https://www.relationships.org.au/wha...018-infidelity

Incels should simply stop perusing female attention and simply embrace the livelihood of being a celibate and simply go on with their lives without spewing vile hatred all womankind. Misogyny is simply hatred against all womankind while Misandry is hatred all all men. Feminists often throw that label around whenever a man disagree with their ideology and so on which isn't really true, but that doesn't mean that it cannot exist. All of the MGTOW posters and Youtubers have extremely hateful towards all women, and even as far as labeling women as lesser beings than them by calling them as "Frontholes", "Femoids", "Gooholes" and so on. Again, I'm not oblivious on the fact that women do win most of the child custody battles and even child support which puts the father in a real deep pickle. Yes, Feminism, like all Cultural Marxist ideologies, is not based on equality but rather based on Misandry and retribution against all men which is quite obvious to anyone with a working mind. However, just because Feminism is supported by the government that doesn't mean that MGTOW is the way to go simply because their ideology is also based on retribution as well. The only difference really is that MGTOW isn't supported by the government. In other words, it's just a bunch of cults aiming at destroying the social fabric of society which are perfect tools for any Totalitarian regimes to basically divide and conquer over the populace. I mean, here in the UAE, the court family system is actually very well balanced and fair for both genders in contrast to most White western nations that is beyond fucked up. Look at Saudi Arabia for example. The laws are extremely misogynistic against women to a point that men can easily divorce their wives without them even knowing it which is why the divorce rates in Saudi Arabia is the highest in the Arabian peninsula and that pretty much all of the divorces are initiated by men, not women which is the opposite in the US.

And yes, most of the feminists int he 1960's were NOT gentile women but rather were Jewish, and they aimed at destroying the White family unit of America and beyond, and they're successful at it as well.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Spoiler!
    Wow i was not expecting such wall, thanks bro, i am impressed
    Will answer soon

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolsonaro View Post
    Wow i was not expecting such wall, thanks bro, i am impressed
    Will answer soon
    Well, answer soon cuz I'll go to bed soon.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Spoiler!
    I agree that MGTOW tend to divide women and men the same as Feminism, however that and most of the arguments my brother showed are based mosly on a societal views, i assume. I don't think that we should really care too much about the ideal society, i think that doing the best to improve our social lives is what matters. And it would be good if other do it as well.
    Also, someone needs to tell the truth about the other gender, it is true that it often came across as hateful but that is because the truth hurts, specially for a weak male and hurts a lot.
    Marriage and too much romantic BS was mostly viable at the past when men, specially truly strong males, where in the control of the world and almost every society were religious and well behaviored.
    Nowadays, however there is no hope anymore, not in that way. The way of celibate is a hard way but is the safest and least disappointing.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I agree that MGTOW tend to divide women and men the same as Feminism, however that and most of the arguments my brother showed are based mosly on a societal views, i assume. I don't think that we should really care too much about the ideal society, i think that doing the best to improve our social lives is what matters. And it would be good if other do it as well.
    Also, someone needs to tell the truth about the other gender, it is true that it often came across as hateful but that is because the truth hurts, specially for a weak male and hurts a lot. I think marriage and too much romantic BS was only viable at the past when men, specially truly strong males, where in the control of the world and almost every society were religious and well behaviored.
    Nowadays, however there is no hope anymore, not in that way. The way of celibate is a hard way but is the safest and least disappointing.
    Again, most of the arguments that were put forth by the likes of TFM and Sandman are based on pseudo-science and intellectualism. Again, women back in the 50's had the right to vote, and yet, they were much more happier back then than they are now. Remember, cultural Marxism is an ideology that fuels division between certain groups of people, and Feminism or MGTOW are no exceptions to the rule. Again, a man like yourself should set his own path to follow, not for others to do it for you. A man that truly went his own way wouldn't remotely care on what others think of him and so on including from other men from certain groups like MGTOW and so on. If anything, you should go on in your own path without any telling you what to do and what is wrong and so on. That's what being an Alpha is all about: independent freedom and thinking away from societal norms. You can be an independent man without being a MGTOW or hateful towards women or anyone else for that matter. It's not wrong in my own opinion.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Again, most of the arguments that were put forth by the likes of TFM and Sandman are based on pseudo-science and intellectualism. Again, women back in the 50's had the right to vote, and yet, they were much more happier back then than they are now. Remember, cultural Marxism is an ideology that fuels division between certain groups of people, and Feminism or MGTOW are no exceptions to the rule. Again, a man like yourself should set his own path to follow, not for others to do it for you. A man that truly went his own way wouldn't remotely care on what others think of him and so on including from other men from certain groups like MGTOW and so on. If anything, you should go on in your own path without any telling you what to do and what is wrong and so on. That's what being an Alpha is all about: independent freedom and thinking away from societal norms. You can be an independent man without being a MGTOW or hateful towards women or anyone else for that matter. It's not wrong in my own opinion.
    This one i will let for tommorrow, good night, bro!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This one i will let for tommorrow, good night, bro!
    Again, just think about it. I mean, I don't wanna to go deep into this, but you need to know that it's not shameful for a man to be independent.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

3 Not allowed!

I honestly don't know what MGTOW actually is.

The correct answer is obvious if you're no longer a fresh 20 something: chase women that have actually done something in their lives. Started a business, owned a home, etc. The gal that has done little more than showed up to a job or cooked for her ex isn't going to appreciate you or respect boundaries, and will treat you like a walking wallet or security blanket

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    I honestly don't know what MGTOW actually is.

The correct answer is obvious if you're no longer a fresh 20 something: chase women that have actually done something in their lives. Started a business, owned a home, etc. The gal that has done little more than showed up to a job or cooked for her ex isn't going to appreciate you or respect boundaries, and will treat you like a walking wallet or security blanket
    Which is precisely why I hate to be with a woman who have nothing to show for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information